Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
Arif has few places in his mind to take her.. but time is running out.. its already past 3 in the morning and he has to finish the task before the sunrise..
they walked for 2 km and they reached RTC bus stand.. he took her inside the bus stand. few homeless people are sleeping and there is a tea stall and a shop
open. there are also some drug peddlers at one corner exchanging and smoking ganjai.. after long walk Arif wanted to rest a bit.. he went and sat on a bench.
Prashanthi just stood next to him looking down. people around started to look at Arif and Prashanthi with curiosity. who are these people in the middle of the
night? and looking at Prashanthi they knew that she is a high class woman.. Arif felt proud by the looks of the men around on him.. he knew they surely envy
him for being in the company of such a beautiful lady. he pulled Prashanthi towards him and made her seat next to her. he placed his arm on her shoulder and
looked at the men around. They now got the clue that she is his slave for tonight.. The drugdealers curiosity grew and kept looking at the pair..
Prashanthi knew that the looks of the people are scanning her top to bottom.. she knew that if these people wanted to taste her then it is possible..
she is just helpless now.. Arif whispered in Prashanthi's ear "If you want to buy condoms you can buy in that shop" Prashanthi looked towards the shop..
Arif stood up and took Prashanthi to the shop. people around moved towards the shop and gathered around.. all are curious abt these two people..
Arif patted on the ass of Prashanthi who just stood there with embarrassment and shame and looking down.. the onlookers has made her very uncomfortable..
he again whispered 'ask for them or we will go with out them' she raised her head and asked the shopkeeper for condoms.. the shopkeeper looked at arif and
winked at him and brought out a box of Condoms.. "which brand Madam".. she dont know all these brands.. she just want to end this public humiliation and
quickly looked inside the box and took a pack of kohinoor condoms.. "madam there are only four condoms in that pack you want more" the shopkeeper asked
and handed her 2 more packs.. people around laughed and were whispering.. some are rapidly clicking photos using their mobile cams..
she just grabbed them and asked how much with some anger and shy ness.. she dont want to look into the eyes of shopkeeper who is smiling at her while all this
is happening.. she took out a 500 rupeenote and threw at the shopkeeper and turned towards Arif as if suggesting that we move on from here.. she dont want to
be in pubic like this with people gathered around her.. Arif had enough fun watching all this.. he want to get down to the business and winked at the shopkeeper
and the people around as if saying goodbye.. the shopkeeper shouted in a playful tone "enjoy sir".. they moved out of the bus stand
Arif desperately wanted to fuck her then and there.. But he was a clever man. He knew that the onlookers and the few passer by will be interested in Prashanthi
and if they could sense anything wrong, he might have to spend years in jail. so he just changed his mind and decided to head for a cheep lodge..
eventually he found a small lodge near the bus stand. "Don't try to act smart..if you try to do anything foolish ,I promise you'll pay with your life" he whispered to
Prashanthi as they headed forward to the reception. Poor Prashanthi was terribly shivering from fear.. she wanted to draw attention of people for help but the
cold eyes of arif restrict her to do so.. it was surely eyes of a cruel cold blooded murderer.. "I want a room for a day" arif said to receptionist.. he replied
'sure sir.. pls enter the details in registrar'. arif represented Prashanthi as his wife in the registrar and also mentioned village mundra as his final destination.
mundra was a small village far from the place.Prashanthi felt disgusted when she saw arif declaring her as his wife but she didn't dare to say a single word..
Arif took the key and they entered the room."why r you doing this to me" Prashanthi shouted as soon as the door was shut...'shut up bitch.. don't ever dare to talk
to me like that' said arif and take out a knife 'unless you want to die here' . Prashanthi became terrified and begged to leave her. arif smiled and said
'ok bitch.. here is the deal.. you will do me a little favour tonight and tomorrow morning you are free to go'. Prashanthi's eyes glittered and asked what does he
mean by small favour! 'nothing much dear... you have a nice figure.. I just thought you may like to put a show for me' arif said. 'what do you mean?'
Prashanthi almost screamed... shhshhsshh..'don't shout baby.. I mean I want you to strip into your birth day dress and blow me off.your sexy figure raised my
dick 7inches and now I seriously need to cum'..
'shut up you bustard.. I'll never do that'...uhhhh a moan of pain came out from Prashanthi's mouth as soon as she uttered those words.Her chick was redened
with hard slap from arif... please don't beat me.. cried Prashanthi as another hard slap came across her face... 'never abuse me you bitch.. or I'll cut you into
pieces and feed stray dogs' shouted arif..'If your lovely lips don't wrap my cock within 2minutes I promise that you'll be sucking of every stray dogs in the lane
by the morning'. Prashanthi was horrified as she knew that there was no escape..she just slowly started to take of the kameez.. arif was looking at her with glory
of victory in his eyes..Prashanthi stood there weeping as the kameez was of and she was standing in bra.. 1 min left.. declared arif staring at the watch...
Prashanthi quickly moved her hand to salwar and pulled the string..it allowed the salwar to fall on the ground.. she was sobbing furiously standing in her
undergarments in the middle of the room.. she was wearing a lact strap pink bra and a black panty."bitch you are surely going to regret if those stufs don't come
out within 30 seconds" screamed arif as he took of his belt.. Prashanthi got horrified and quickly moved her hand back to open the bra straps and took it of.her
big boobs were hanging as if apple from a tree..inspite of the humiliation she was facing her nipples were hard and erect by now..finally she slowly down her
panty to her ancle. she stepped out of it ... her face was reddened with shame as she tried to cover her cunt and boobs with her hands.. arif came forward and
patted a kiss on her chik..he admired her body and an evil grin was there in her eyes... 'put the hands behind your head cunt' he demanded..
Prashanthi was bound to comply with his demand.. she again started weeping from the humiliation..arif just admired her submissive pose as he pinched her
nipples hard.. uhmmhh a little moan came out from her mouth... arif fondled her boobs and continued playing with it.. Prashanthi was shocked that her body
was out of resistance and wet down her cunt... arif put a little force on her shoulders forcing her to kneel in front of him.. Prashanthi knew what was coming and
begged 'pls don't do this to me.. I have never taken dick in my mouth.. don't make me doing this'. arif smiled "there is a first time for everything dear.. now stop
nagging and pull out my cock". Prashanthi gave in and started to pull down the zipper of his pant.. 'don't use your hand bitch.. do it with your mouth' said arif.
Prashanthi felt completely degraded but complied.. she burried her mouth to the zipper.. meanwhile arif slowly take out his mobile and switched on the camera
and put it on the table.. Prashanthi couldn't see it as she was busy trying take out his dick..Prashanthi's heart shrinked when she saw the 7 inch long raised
dick of arif. he placed the head on the tip of her lips and rubbed it.. put it in baby.. Prashanthi wanted to die out of shame but she had nothing to do but obeying
arif.she tried to take it in but it was too big for her.. she was almost choked and started moving her tounge around the head.. take it in completely baby.. arif held
her head and burried it on to his dick.. his pubic hair was touching Prashanthi.. Prashanthi was almost gaged when arif took the cock out but as she took some
breath for a second her head was again burried on to his cock.. arif was a pervert.. he started fucking her mouth brutally..held her hair in one hand and did his
best to suffocate her by ramming her lips right down the length of his cock again and again, making her gag . ."suck it like a lollypop bitch.. suck of your sugardaddy"
screamed arif. During these ordeals, mascara ran, lipstick was gone, eyes teared and noses ran too. Thick strands of frothy saliva soon hung from her lips and
chin. she was snorting and snuffling through her nose and feverishly stroking his thighs in a mute plea for mercy... umm umm umm was the only sound
coming out as arif continued fucking her mouth... he screamed 'am gonna cum bitch.. don't dare to spill a drop..swallow each drop of my cum you cunt"..
the idea was gross for Prashanthi and she tried to move out but in vain.. arif held her head strongly in place and suddenly shot huge load of thicky cum in her
mouth.. Prashanthi desperately tried to move but couldn't force her way out.. the cum drops were going straight down her throat filling her stomach.her mouth
became full with load after loads and she had to swallow all in order to breath. finally after 1 minute arif took out the semi hardened cock..rest now bitch..
he said and went to bed picking his mobile.. Prashanthi washed her mouth in the bathroom but couldn't wash out the taste of his siemen completely..
she put out the light and went to bed crying .. but atleast she was happy now that her suffdering gonna end with the coming ray of sun completely unaware of
her fate.As she was making sounds in hightone arif was afraid he may get caught so he changed the location.
next to the bus depot is a lake called kattamanchi lake.. just adjacent to it there is a old abandoned timber work shop.. the place is completely away from the
public view.. he decided that is the best place.he took her out from hotel. they walked along the bank of lake.. it was full of grass and bushes and prashanthi
found it really difficult with her heeled chappals.. Arif lifted her into his arms and carried her.. her thighs are plump and nicely toned..
(they are like actress kajal thighs).. she just kept looking into the sky as she is carried to her destination.. she held the there packs of condoms in her hand
tightly..
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 06-03-2022, 07:57 AM