Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many husbands and guys have exploited their wife or gf.
(25-02-2022, 03:36 AM)Corazon77 Wrote: Most of us enjoy showing off and making our wifes do sexual things like exposing, taking their nudes.

How many have brutally fucked their wife like bdsm and kinky ways. Or made her to do dares in open places or infront of known people.

Im a married for 14 years. i have done lots of fun with my wife. lets discuss our interests.

We have done a few dares but only when she is an equally interested partner. I dislike the idea of treating wives as "object". Here are a bunch of things that we have done and others can try:

1) Full body spa for her (gift from me for our first marriage anniversary). For those imagining something dirty, it was a lady who massaged her (though yes, my wife was completely nude under a short spa robe). There was no "happy ending" but it was deeply satisfying for her. 

2) She goes commando from time to time usually to movie theatres (pre-covid times!). More recently, she has been to a "baaraat" completely commando. Just a lehenga. Of course, she was wearing bra and proper blouse top etc. But all movement was unrestricted on the bottom. It was her first baaraat in a long time and she danced her hearts out in a crowd of young men and women. I kept having scandalous thoughts like what if someone lifts her lehenga. Eventually when we returned back, I did exactly that, slid myself inside her and finished. 

3) She has a colleague who I often tease her with. He is the kind of guy that girls would find very attractive (tall dark handsome). He is also married but often shows a tad too much interest in my wife. Esp since lockdown, he has been chatting regularly with her on whatsapp. A few days back, at a request from me, she had a mobile conversation with him. It was a normal talk (nothing flirty) except for the fact that she was completely naked!! I don't know about the other side, but there certainly was a big boner on this side of the conversation which she gladly relieved after disconnecting the call Smile.
[+] 5 users Like indian_couples's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many husbands and guys have exploited their wife or gf. - by indian_couples - 06-03-2022, 01:07 AM