Poll: What all should be included in the story ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FORCED SEX
19.44%
7 19.44%
SEXUAL HUMILIATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXUAL BLACKMAIL
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXPLOITATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
ALL OF THE ABOVE
38.89%
14 38.89%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA
PART 24

When flight reached Kabul Airport, then both Khalid and Shahid asked all passengers to wait till their negotiations with Indian Govt are finalised.

They have demanded release of 5 their associates from the Indian Jail, who were arrested few months back on Terrorism charges.

Indian Govt was taking lot of time and was still considering as to how it can release these terrorists who are responsible for spreading terrorist activities in the country.

When no response came from Indian Govt, Khalid and Shahid started to play some dirty games

Khalid told Shahid : Let us make some videos and send these videos to Indian Govt

Shahid : OK. You please go ahead with your game and I will make the video and forward it to Indian Embassy

Priyanka was still standing nude. Khalid asked Shahid : First I will play with this shameless women

After saying this Khalid started feeling her nude body with his hands.His hands were roaming freely on her sexy body measuring each and every curve of her sexy figure.

Shahid was making video of this sexy show but his own cock was now became rock hard and made a tent in his Pants.

Khalid was really enjoying her body.He forced his fingers in her mouth and asked her to lick his fingers like it is his cock

She was being humiliated in front of around 200 passengers. Even in such panic and fear, most male passengers were excited by watching this sexy show and the tent was visible in the Pants, Jeans and Trousers of almost all the male passengers.

After few minutes Khalid grabbed her milky boobs and started sucking them one by one. Her eyes were closed in shame and humiliation.

After boob sucking, Khalid slapped Priyanka and commanded : Now sit on your Knees slut

As Priyanka knelt down, Khalid pressed his throbbing bulge growing in his pant on Priyanka's face and ordered her : Take out my cock and give me a nice blow job

Priyanka unzipped his Pant and took his long black cock between her soft red lips

Shahid was still making the video. He now stopped making the video and told Khalid : I am sending this video clip to Embassy with the message that if they do not accept our demand then each female passenger on the flight shall be treated in this manner. This video is just a sample

Khalid said to Shahid : OK. Send this video and message immediately.

After sending the video and message , Shahid also came near Priyanka, who has just now finished her blow job to Khalid.

Now Shahid slapped her and ordered : Open my Pant Zip and start sucking my dick Randi. Do it nicely so that I can enjoy your mouth fucking.

To be continued....
thanks  welcome to my Thread containing Sex stories based on Humiliation, Blackmail & BDSM

हम भी दरिया हैं हमें अपना हुनर मालूम है 

जिस तरफ जाएंगे खुद रास्ता बन जाएगा 

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA - by Hot_Guy - 05-03-2022, 11:45 PM