Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Part 3.**

Dubb!Dubb!Dubb! 

A loud knocking could be heard at the front door at exactly 10 PM.  

Nila and Purvi were both seated in the hall when they heard the knock. Nila was shaking her legs in agonizing dread when her face went pale. Purvi looked at her hands, which were trembling slightly. What is going on? She thought to herself. Nila has been acting weird from the time Purvi had stepped into the little flat.  

Purvi was wearing a casual T-shirt and long pants, her breasts were pushed up against her chest with the help of the one training bra that she owned. It did not help much with giving anybody the impression that her breasts were smaller in size, the huge bumps sticking out of her top were obvious to the world.  

Nila was wearing a thin long white T-shirt and some loose shorts. The way she was dressed made Purvi think that she was about to go to sleep soon. What surprised her even more was the fact that Nila wasn’t even wearing a bra. She had a decent sized pair of breasts. They looked like they were a B or a C cup, firm with two very hard nipples pushing against the thin material. Purvi could even roughly make out the dark 2-rupee coin sized puffy areolas Nila had on her. Perhaps the raggers were girls, that won’t be so bad, Purvi thought to herself.   

Nila stood up. “Don’t worry. I'll get it.”. Her tone was serious. Nila very slowly walked to the door; every step felt like she was walking on glass. Purvi heard the click as Nila unlocked the door, opening it slightly.   

“Hey Nila!!”, a loud cheery male voice called out.   

Purvi’s heart sank. Ok. So, one of the individuals coming to conduct the ragging was a male. Purvi looked at the entrance, barely making out the faces of the people who had just arrived as Nila’s back was blocking most of the view. 

Nila moved to the side, keeping her eyes down at her feet as the first boy entered the little flat. Purvi was watching as two more boys walked in. She remained quiet and rooted, holding the door open for them.  

Purvi looked up at the first boy from the 2-seater couch she was on. He had an annoyingly smug face, grinning as he walked in towards her. He was well dressed, wearing a branded T-shirt and what looked like expensive jeans. A Patek Philippe watch decorated his wrist. He wasn’t relatively good looking, but carried himself well. He smiled sweetly as he sat down in the middle of the long couch, facing her.   

“Hi Purvi.”   

A dark-skinned boy followed next, skinny to the bone. He too was decked out in branded clothing, a pair of Gucci sunglasses hung off his shirt collar, even though it was late into the night. His face was expressionless as he walked behind Purvi and took a chair from the dining table and sat down.  

The last boy stumbled in. He was very overweight, panting heavily and sweating as he came into the hall. Clearly annoyed, he was muttering under his breath as he sat down on the chair beside the dark-skinned boy, placing a knapsack on the table. His beady eyes were looking straight at Nila, as he slowly gave her a creepy smile.  

Nila closed the door, locking it behind her. She walked up to the seating area, standing at the edge in between the two couches. Nila was looking down at her feet, not saying a single word. Purvi noticed that she was trembling slightly, her face dark and emotionless.    

The room remained quiet for a little while as everyone took a moment to settle down.  

“Do you know who we are?”, the boy seated opposite Purvi asked, not taking his sharp eyes off Purvi’s face.   

“N..no..”, Purvi was looking around, a little bit overwhelmed by these three strange boys in the little flat. They did look a little bit familiar, perhaps she might have seen them around the college vicinity.   

The boy smiled. “Well then, allow me to introduce myself.”, he reached out his hand, “My name is Viraj.”  

Purvi reached out, gracefully shaking his hand. His touch was soft and gentle on her skin. She could feel her breathing getting heavier.  

He slowly let go, pointing at the two boys seated at the dining table. “The thin one is Ravi.”, Ravi nodded his head in acknowledgement. Then at the fat boy. “That’s Ganesh, we call him Gunda.”  

Ganesh chuckled loudly, “It’s not because of my weight, he’s talking about my co...”.   

Viraj put his hand up, stopping Ganesh mid-sentence. The hierarchy of power between these three was obvious, and Viraj was on top of the food chain.   

Purvi smiled slightly at the two boys at the table then looked back at Viraj.   

“It’s nice to meet you, Purvi.”, his gaze shifted down to her breasts, he smiled slightly, then back up to her eyes. “Do you know why we are here?”. Nila remained quiet; her nipples still poking out of her top.   

“Yes. I do.”  

“And why are we here?” 

“To conduct my ragging”, she said softly, looking at him. The conversation seemed a little tense. None of the fun and laughter from the casual bullying of students she had witnessed inside the college compound.   

“Thats right. “, he smiled widely. “You seem to be prepared for it. What do you expect will happen?”   

Purvi felt like she was in an interview. “Uhh, I don’t know. Something embarrassing maybe?”. She could hear Ganesh chuckle loudly again on her left. Even Ravi smiled.  

“Well... yes. There may be some embarrassment involved.”, Viraj laughed, “Are you excited?”  

“Uh... “, Purvi looked at his face, she was having a lot of difficulty reading the room. She wasn’t sure if Nila was putting on an act, or was she really afraid. Assuming that this was “Yea. I guess.” 

Nila was watching everything, her head hung low, face towards her feet. But her eyes were watching every movement of all three of them. She was told before they arrived not to wear her inners, and she complied. She prayed that tonight, their attention will not be focused on her.   

She was particularly afraid of Ganesh as she glanced over at his fat disgusting body. He noticed this, smiling mockingly back at her. He put his hand under the table in a calling motion, and pursed his lips, as if he was calling a dog. The bastard, she thought. Nila continued to remain still, shifting her focus back to Viraj and Purvi.  

“Great. Shall we begin?”

**End of Part 3.**
[+] 6 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 04-03-2022, 11:30 AM