Poll: What all should be included in the story ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FORCED SEX
19.44%
7 19.44%
SEXUAL HUMILIATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXUAL BLACKMAIL
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXPLOITATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
ALL OF THE ABOVE
38.89%
14 38.89%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA
PART-21

Piyush took out his Leather Belt from his Jeans and started hitting the sexy body of Priyanka with light strokes. With each belt stroke her whole body was jumping on the Bench. His belt strokes were causing less pain to her body but more sensation, degradation and humiliation of her body.

He was sitting on the wooden chair and giving her the belt strokes with mischievous smile on his face. He was enjoying her desperate  jumping on the Bench in tied up position.

After few strokes, Priyanka pleaded : Please do not hit me. It pains a lot. I will be good and will do anything for you but please do not spank me with belt.

Piyush was feeling now more empowered. A top rated sexy actress was lying before him completely naked with her hands and legs tied and willing to do anything for him.

He took off his Jeans, T Shirt and Underwear and asked her : Tell me what you can do for me to avoid your belt spanking

Priyanka : Whatever you say Sir. I will do it obediently and without asking a question

Piyush : No. You have to tell me what is your proposal to escape the spanking

Piyush now switched on the Camera of his mobile and placed in a position which will record what Priyanka is offering to him.

Priyanka : I will give you a nice blow job sir

Piyush started smiling  : OK. You have to tell 4 more things to escape your spanking. Tell me fast or else…

Priyanka : I will swallow your cum and lick your cock clean once you are done

Piyush : 3 more things which you may like to do for me my slut

Priyanka started thinking about the next offer but Piyush again started spanking her with belt

Piyush : I will stop spanking when you tell me the remaining 3 things which you will do for me

Priyanka : Sir I will give you a good body massage with my body

Piyush : Keep telling more. 2 more things which you may like to do for me

Priyanka : I will let you ……… (she stopped in hesitation)

Piyush : Yes….tell me clearly

Priyanka : Sir, I will let you fuck me

Piyush : Ok. Very Good my bitch. Now the last thing

Priyanka : I will lick your whole body with my lips and tongue to please you Sir

Piyush now stopped her spanking and ordered her : Now come on the Bed and do everything very fast. He untied her hands and legs and she came on the Bed with him.

He lied down on the Bed fully nude and ordered her : Lick my whole body with your lips and tongue.

She started obeying him. After she licked him everywhere, he asked her : Insert your tongue between my Ass Cheeks and lick it clean.

After he was done with licking and sucking of his body with Priyanka’s lips and tongue, he came to Washroom and asked Priyanka : Let us continue our next game in the washroom. Come here and sit on the floor with on your knees.
Priyanka knelt down on the floor. Piyush took his dick in his hand and pointed it towards the face of Priyanka : Open your mouth.
Priyanka opened her mouth and Piyush started spraying urine from his cock on his face and open mouth. Lot of Urine has entered her mouth which she was forced to swallow

After washing her face with his urine, he asked her : Now give me a nice blow job which you have promised

She started sucking him swirling her tongue and lips around his throbbing cock.

He soon exploded in her mouth and asked her : Swallow every drop of my cum. As he continued pumping her dick in her mouth, lot of his cum came out and dropped on his feet.

He now asked her : Look, what you have done. Lot of cum has sprinkled on my feet. Now lick my feet clean with your lips and tongue. She bent down on the floor in Murga position and started licking his feet.

When he noticed her beautiful Ass Cheeks in Murga position,another idea came to his mind. He asked her : Stand up and place your hands on Wash Basin.

She did what he said.

Piyush : Now spread you legs a bit

Priyanka spread her legs. Now her Ass Cheeks were on display

Piyush now inserted his rock hard cock between her Ass Cheeks and started Ass Fucking her aggressively.
When he climaxed, he again ordered her : Lick my cock clean

She again obeyed his order and licked his cock clean.
After both are done with all the sucking and fucking, they both took a quick shower in the washroom

Time was already around 9.25 PM. They both came out of washroom and started wearing their clothes.

Before opening the door Piyush looked at Priyanka and said : You are a very good slave. Now I will give you some reward. Come here near me
She came near him. He grabbed her mouth with his hands and asked : Open You mouth
She opened her mouth and suddenly he spit in her mouth several times and ordered her : Now swallow all of it. This is to tell you that I am your master and you are my sex slave. This you should always keep in your mind. I have your video confession with me in my mobile.

He opened the door and both came out of the room

To be continued………………….
thanks  welcome to my Thread containing Sex stories based on Humiliation, Blackmail & BDSM

हम भी दरिया हैं हमें अपना हुनर मालूम है 

जिस तरफ जाएंगे खुद रास्ता बन जाएगा 

[+] 1 user Likes Hot_Guy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA - by Hot_Guy - 03-03-2022, 06:01 PM