Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
Varun took his time this time. Pretending to be guessing, "Bhabhi, I would say, you are wearing, under your dress, panties which are of the color..."
He was prolonging it as much as possible.
Ruby was losing patience and said, "Come on quickly, yaar".
Varun kept his eyes closed and said, "Bhabhi, you have been winning all bets and I already owe you a lot. I have to win this time for me to stay in the game. Let me take my time. This guessing game is very hard..you know?"
Ruby said, 'Okay fine..fine." She is very excited and was shaking with all the excitement.
Varun said, "Yellow!"
Ruby went very calm. She could not believe what she heard.
Varun opened his eyes and got a cheek to cheek smile on his face. "I can't believe I won, bhabhi"
Ruby asked, "How on earth were you able to guess that?" Varun said, "Got lucky, I guess, bhabhi"
"So, what does that mean?" She asked trying to remember what the bet was this time.
Varun slowly started to remind her, "Bhabhi, I don't have to do shopping for you. I don't have to give you the pictures from my computer.
AAAAANNDD you will have to wear the dress of my choice and do what I tell you to do from my flat and you will do it from your flat."
"Last but not least, with the "double or nothing" clause, you will do "anything" I ask you to do. So no boundaries."
"What do you mean by "No Boundaries"?" she asked.
Varun said, "You know "maintaining distance"". He made it very clear to her what he would ask of her with his smile while staring at her.
Ruby got goose bumps thinking about "that" incident. She quickly said, "No No I did not mean that" and tried to walk back. Varun quickly said, "Not fair bhabhi. A bet is a bet. I got lucky with my guess and so you are saying this. Had I lost, you would have made sure I bought you groceries and did all other things."
Ruby still was adamant and said, "No. that was not what I meant."
Varun thought, "Now is the time to trap her completely. Bhabhi will agree to make all my dreams come true and more, willingly, if I play this hand right." The poker player in Varun was at the top of his game now.
He calmly said, "Double or nothing?"
Ruby paused to make sure she heard that right. She repeated, "Double or nothing?" "What are the stakes now?"
Varun said, "Well bhabhi, basically, the winner doesn't have to do what he/she lost in the previous bets and can get twice as much of what he/she had won before."
Ruby got irritated and asked, "Explain in English please."
"If you win bhabhi, you do not have to wear the dress I pick, you do not have to do what I tell you to do from your flat, also you do not have to do "Anything" I will ask of you." Varun said smiling. "Also, I get to get groceries for you for 2 weeks and not 1, and I will have to give you the pictures and I will have to do whatever you ask me to do later, whenever you feel like asking and that too on two occasions. That means, you get to make two wishes and I get to follow."
"And if you win?" she asked.
"If I win, no groceries, no pictures.."
"Okay okay..you don't have to do any of those. I get it. What do I have to do?" Ruby rushed him to get to the important details of the bet.
Varun said, "You would have to do "Anything" twice, whenever I want." He made it very obvious now.
Ruby started thinking. "He got lucky this one time, I still don't know how. Now he thinks he can do it again. I will show him. After I win, I will make him do such odd and weird things, that too in public, in front of his friends and he will remember it forever. I will teach him a lesson. He will come crawling to me begging for forgiveness."
This thought brought a big and evil smile on Ruby's face.
She said, "Okay, I am ready".
"Ready? Ready what?" Varun asked forcing Ruby to list the terms of the bet herself.
"Double or nothing baabaa!", she said.
Varun got into raising the stakes mode. He wanted to get the maximum out of this deal. He calmly said, "You seem to be very confident. Remember how you were at a loss for words when I correctly guessed the color? I still remember that face. You were like a child lost her precious toy and was about to cry. He..He..He. Doesn't this seem over confidence to you?" He started mocking her.
Ruby replied, "Over confidence? Mine? You lost twice and won only once. Who is over confident here? Do you think you will get lucky again? No way."
"Oooh. I am afraid of the big bad bhabhi. She is so scary. oooh", he started to make fun of her to make her angry and to trick her into betting more.
"Shut up, Varun. Stop making fun of me and let us get on with the bet." She said.
"My bhabhi is rushing things. She does not want to even chat for a bit. She is soo scared of losing the bet." He started trying from the other side, implying that she is a scaredy cat.
It worked.
"Look Varun. I am not afraid of anything, because I am going to win. It is you who should be scared of losing everything. I will teach you a lesson, you wait and see." She responded.
"Me? Lose everything? And might I ask how are you planning on doing it?" He used a mocking tone.
Ruby said, "By winning big."
"So you want to raise the stakes, then", Rahul replied.
"Yes, raise the stakes." Ruby said.
"Okay, I am listening. What is on your mind?" Varun asked.
Ruby paused for a minute and said, " If I win, you will be my personal delivery boy, cook, gardener, dhobi. In short, my personal naukar for a month. AAAnnd you will give me ride whenever and where ever I want to go and come home from, for a month. AAAnnd you will do whatever I tell you to do without saying no, for a month."
"And if I win?" Varun interrupted.
"You? Win? No way." Ruby responded.
"What if, I win?" Varun smiled and asked.
"No you won't" She was adamant to agree that he might win.
"A what if scenario, bhabhi. We cannot have a bet without terms for both parties." He said.
"Fine" Ruby hissed, "If you win, you will get all those things you said for a month. Okay?"
"What all those things, bhabhi?" Varun wanted Ruby to say them out loud.
"All those things you just said." Ruby replied. She was clearly irritated.
"But I want to make sure you agree to all those things, bhabhi, before we can have the bet. So please list them, na?", Varun asked.
"Okay..okay. Fine. Jeez" She said and started listing all those things she is agreeing to do without questioning for a month if Varun wins.
"I will wear a dress you pick and do what you tell me to do." she started.
"With boundaries?" he asked.
"Yes, with boundaries" she replied, "and.."
Varun wanted her to up the stakes to remove the "with boundary clause" and said, "I thought you wanted to raise the stakes. oh..well never mind if you are scared of losing. With boundaries it is then."
Ruby stared at him and she was clearly fuming with anger.
The more she thought about this situation, she more angry she was getting. The thought that Varun won by sheer luck that one time is what is making her so furious, because he is acting as if he can do it again and again.
She then thought of something she heard somewhere..the word "bluffing". She heard that players while playing card games employ such tactics when they do not have good cards. They just raise the stakes so much to scare the opposite player to quit.
Now she understood Varun's game. He is just trying to scare her. There is no way he will win again and he knows it. He is just trying to scare her to a point where she would willingly say, "I cannot raise the stakes any more. I give up and so you don't have to do what you lost in the previous two games and I won't have to do what I lost in the previous game. We will call it quits and call it even."
"Aha..what an intelligent fellow? But his intelligence is no match for the intelligence of his super smart bhabhi", she thought.
She paused for a few seconds doing all this thinking in her head and finally, after what felt like an eternity, spoke.
"You want to raise the stakes? Raise the stakes? Yeah..yeah?" she fumed, "sure..why not? why not?"
"Here are the final final terms.
If I win, you will do whatever I tell you to do, without saying "No" forever." She said.
"And if I.." Varun started his question when Ruby rudely interrupted him.
"I am coming to that" she said in an elevated tone.
"If you win, I will do whatever you tell me to do without saying no, forever." She said
Varun still wanted to make sure she knows what she is getting into.
So he asked, "You mean anything I ask?'
"ANY...Thing" Ruby replied, pausing after "any" and putting stress on "thing"
"Any boundaries?" He asked again
This was frustrating Ruby clearly, "If you win, You can ask for anything or "DO" anything and I will never object.", putting a lot of stress on the word "DO".
Varun was satisfied. He said, "Okay bhabhi. I will wait for you to change."
Ruby slowly walked towards the almirah lost in her thoughts. Varun picked up his camcorder.
He could sense that Ruby is taking her time this time to pick her dress.
She picked a couple but laid them back on the bed. After a few minutes, she settled on some dress that looked like a two piece dress.
Varun sensed her changing into it and clearly he can make out that the top is white and the bottom shorts style garment was black. He got confused as it looked like the top garment is not covering the black shorts at all.
This made him suspicious. So he placed his camcorder at the corner of the window and placed some books to cover it and opened the display panel on the camcorder and placed it at an angle so that he can see what is going on in Ruby's bedroom even when he is not in front of the window.
Ruby walked in front of him with the white and black dress and started moving her hips seductively to entice Varun. She is making it obvious to Varun that she is wearing a black shorts.
Varun for a second thought, "Is she trying to lose on purpose?".
He was a bit confused as it is too good to believe.

[Image: Untitled.jpg]
[Image: Untitled2.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by sugahdaddy15 - 01-03-2022, 08:44 PM