Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
Varun said, "Black" and opened his eyes.
Ruby was delighted. She said, "No budhu, It is silver. Ha Ha. I won. I will text you all the items I need from the grocery store. Ha Ha Ha"
Varun looked disappointed and said, "Okay bhabhi. You won fair and square and I will do what I agreed to do."
He paused for a bit and said, "Let us go again".
Ruby asked, "What? Again? Again what?"
"Another bet, bhabhi" he said.
Ruby replied, "What, do you want to lose everything?" sarcastically.
Varun said, "I might, but it does not hurt to try. If you win, you can ask what you want. But if I win, I won't have to do shopping for you and you will do exactly what I tell you to do..you know the bet from the first round."
Ruby though for a bit about what to bet and then said, "If I win, I want all the pictures you have of Amit doing..you know..stuff on your computer in a flash drive. Also, I want them to be deleted from your computer."
Varun thought, "Wow, she is good." and said, "Okay"
Ruby got up and slowly walked out of his view to change into something else.
Varun picked up his camcorder and started zooming in on the reflection on the almirah. He quickly put it away as soon as he noticed Ruby moving towards the window after changing into a different dress.
It was a black top with white shorts. Ruby took a regular black inner top and improvised. She wore a white shorts to make Varun think that she was wearing white panties. But she wore pink ones.
As soon as she came into view, Varun closed his eyes and said, "Okay, I am ready."
Ruby slowly got on the bed and started taking her shorts off by raising her legs up while laying on her back on the bed.
As soon as her shorts came off, she said, 'Okay, now"

[Image: Untitled1.jpg]
[Image: Untitled2.jpg]
[Image: Untitled3.jpg]
[Image: Untitled4.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by sugahdaddy15 - 28-02-2022, 11:23 PM