Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
She smiled and winked at Varun and slowly stood back up and was about to turn and move away from the window when Varun said, "Oh by the way, Bhabhi, I can guess the color."
Ruby was confused. She said, "What?"
Varun got a bit bold with confidence now as he figured, he is a step ahead of Ruby in the game and want to reap maximum benefits.
He said, "The color of the panties you are wearing under this dress, bhabhi, I know it."
Ruby said, "Dhath, no"
Varun said, "Okay, you think I don't know and I think I do. Let us have that bet then."
"Without looking, slowly sit down and spread your legs and we can settle this bet like grownups. I will close my eyes and when you say, "Go" I will tell the color and open my eyes." He said smiling.
Ruby thought, "There is no way Varun would know what I am wearing under this dress. The skirt is not even made of a transparent material. Blacks and whites are the most common ones I have. This is a very specific color I am wearing. I think he just wants me to spread my legs to flash my panties. He would just laugh and say "Gocha!" What a naughty boy".
And so she said, "No way, you are just trying to make me spread my legs."
Varun thought, "Perfect, I have her trapped. Since she thinks I am bluffing, she will agree to whatever special requests I will ask for. Trapped you bhabhi"
He said, "Okay, you seem pretty confident, why don't we up the stakes?"
"Stakes?" she asked.
"You know..the terms of the bet. What happens when you lose and what happens when I lose." he explained.
"Okay, let us do it then" she replied.
As if he is not certain and to trap her more, Varun said, "I know at this point, You have an advantage because you have seen what you are wearing and I am only guessing. So, I would have to bet small."
"If you win, I will do all the shopping for you for a week. Any time you need to go buy something, all you have to do is call me."
Ruby thought, "That will be very helpful." and said, "okay"
"But if I win", he continued, "You will have to ummmmm" he paused as if he is thinking what to go for and that he is not certain about the color of the panties, of course to trap her more.
"You would have to change into the dress I pick"
Ruby said, "Okay" too soon.
Varun said, "Let me finish , bhabhi", he continued, "and you would do exactly what I tell you to do."
Ruby replied, "No way" "I know what you will ask me to do" implying that he will ask her to have sex with him.
Varun said, "No bhabhi. You told me to maintain distance. So, I will be in my flat and you will be in yours while you do what I ask you to do."
Ruby did not see any issue with this. "Okay" she agreed.
Varun said smiling, "It is settled, then. Let the show begin." and closed his eyes.
Ruby slowly sat on a chair and spread her legs. She said, "Okay tell me what color it is before you open your eyes."

[Image: Untitled.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by sugahdaddy15 - 28-02-2022, 11:13 PM