Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
Varun was trying to think of something he can win but could not come up with anything. He said, "Coin toss?"
Ruby replied, "Dhath, no". She walked towards the other side of the room to check on the main gate, as a car was coming in.
Varun immediately took the camcorder and started zooming into Ruby's flat trying to find something he can use. He noticed that the surface on the doors of the almirah was polished with some oil that made it shiny and was reflecting light. He zoomed in further onto it and could see movement in the reflection. He could make out, though not clearly, that Ruby is walking towards the other window. The reflection was not clear. He could not see much, except for movements. But he could figure out the colors.
He got an evil smile on his face and thought, "Bingo, bhabhi you will have to give me more rewards."
"You change into another dress and I will guess the color of um, and if I am right you will have to continue to the next step." he said.
"Next step?" she asked.
"I will tell you what the next step would be when we get there" He replied.
"I don't know, sounds fishy" she said.
"oh..come on bhabhi. Don't be a spoil sport" he said pushing her.
She refused. Varun thought, she needs to feel a little more excited to agree to his bet. So he said, "Okay..okay, let us forget about the bet, can I watch you in just one more dress?"
"Sure" Ruby wanted to get this thing over with.
She moved away from the window, picked another dress and started changing into it and Varun was zooming his camcorder onto the reflection on the almirah's door.
When she came back into Varun's view, he started complimenting her. He needed to get her all excited to agree to his special requests.
"Wow amazing bhabhi. I don't know if top bollywood actresses would look as sexy as you in this dress."
"Stop it Varun", she started to blush.
She then said, "Are you happy now with the special treatment?" Varun said, "One more pose please, bhabhi"
Ruby slowly bent forward to give him a great view of her cleavage.

[Image: Untitled.jpg]
[Image: Untitled1.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by sugahdaddy15 - 28-02-2022, 07:49 PM