Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
It all felt like a dream for Varun. He did not expect this to happen especially after the "yelling" incident. He was thrilled but was disappointed at the same time that the sexy show has ended.
Then he remembered what Ruby told him while they were seated on the couch.
"You can tell me anything Varun, since we are friends now." " You can be very free with me" He exact words.
Varun started to think, "Bhabhi will not get mad at me again, or at least not in the near future. So I should try my luck and push her and see how far she will let me go." He immediately called her on her mobile.
Ruby answered, "Hello"
Varun said, "That was a sexy sexy show bhabhi. Thank you very much."
"Don't thank me, thank your bhayya. He was the one who told me to give you special treatment." said Ruby while smiling, "Your help it seems impressed him and so he asked me to reward you with some of my services."
"Oh..is that so?", Varun acted surprised. His mind started to cook up a plan.
"Did he mention what kind of services you will have to reward me with, bhabhi?" he asked.
Ruby sensed Varun is trying something new now. She got the same tingling sensation in her stomach. She chuckled and said, "He left that up to me. "
Varun asked, "Will Sid and Rahul also get this special treatment?" Ruby said, "No, just you."
"So, I get to do whatever Sid and Rahul don't?" he started pushing his luck.
"Hey, hold your horses. I did not say anything about doing, only seeing." she replied.
"Seeing is also doing something, na bhabhi?" he reasoned and she said, "okay"
"Okay what?" he asked. He wanted her to say what he just said.
"Okay baabaa, you get to do what the other two do not" she replied.
"In that case, I would like to see...um..watch your um the color of your um..in your last dress um, what you were wearing towards the end." He started checking to see if that was included in his benefits/rewards.
"And what makes you think that you can see the color of that?" she asked
"Because Sid and Rahul do not get to see it." he quickly replied.
"Hmm smart answer" she thought. "Hmm let me think," Ruby started to stall.
"Please bhabhi, please. Bhayya wanted you to give me special treatment. You can't say no now." He started to plead, "Please..please..please"
"You are such a budhu, yaar", she exclaimed.
Varun was puzzled and looked out the hall window and could not find her. So he ran into his bed room and opened the window and there she was, giving him his reward.

[Image: Untitled.jpg]
[Image: Untitled1.jpg]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by sugahdaddy15 - 28-02-2022, 06:45 PM