Poll: What all should be included in the story ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FORCED SEX
19.44%
7 19.44%
SEXUAL HUMILIATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXUAL BLACKMAIL
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXPLOITATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
ALL OF THE ABOVE
38.89%
14 38.89%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA
PART-16

After coming back in the Flat, Vineet looked at Priyanka : Now take off your clothes and come with me in my Bed Room to entertain me

Priyanka started removing her clothes. Ramesh started smiling looking at her

Suddenly Vineet got a Video call on his mobile from his home. He picked up the call and said : Yes Papa….

While talking on the phone Vineet went into his room and closed the door so that the outside scene of Priyanka standing nude is not visible to his father.

Now Ramesh and Priyanka were alone in the Drawing Room.

Ramesh now sat on the Big Sofa placed in the drawing room and looked at Priyanka who was now standing totally nude with her eyes and face down due to shame and humiliation

Ramesh : Come here and suck my dick till Vineet comes out from his room

Ramesh’s cock was throbbing for the last few hours and he was looking for immediate relief.

Priyanka came near him and knelt down on the floor  before him between his legs

Ramesh took out his boner and after slapping the face of Priyanka few times with his dick, he ordered : Now take it into your mouth and start sucking

After fucking her mouth for some time, when Ramesh was about to reach his climax, he took out his cock from her mouth and sprayed all his cum on her face. Some cum also entered in her open mouth. Priyanka was shocked. She wanted to go to washroom to clean her face, but Ramesh stopped her : Where are you going without my permission my slave ? Keep sitting here. I will now clean your face with my Urine

After saying this, Ramesh took his cock in his hands and pointed it towards the face of Priyanka and started spraying  his light Yellow Urine on her face. Lot of Urine has also gone into the mouth of Priyanka. Her face was now clean and wet with Urine and she was trying to digest the taste of his Urine in her mouth

Ramesh ordered Priyanka again : Now lick my cock clean with your mouth

She started licking his cock clean. Her lips and tongue were swirling around his cock in perfect motion.

Ramesh now ordered her : Now stand up, go to the Kitchen and bring cloth wiper and clean the floor

Priyanka was feeling grossly humiliated and degraded now

Totally nude Priyanka was now bent on the floor in Doggy Style and cleaning the Floor with cloth wiper. Ramesh was sitting on the sofa and looking at Priyanka with smile on his face. 

Suddenly Vineet came out of his room after attending the video call. He also looked at Priyanka and told Ramesh with mischievous smile : She looks very hot and sexy while cleaning the floor. Let us motivate her to do her cleaning job more efficiently.

After saying this, Vineet took a cane in his hand and started spanking her Ass Cheeks while she was cleaning the floor.

Priyanka was now started jumping on each cane stroke. She was now jumping and cleaning. They both were enjoying this show

After some time, Vineet told Priyanka : Now stop cleaning the floor, go the washroom, clean your face and come in my room.

When Priyanka came back in Vineet’s room after cleaning her face, he was lying on the Bed fully nude without any clothes.

He asked Priyanka : Close the door from inside and come here on the Bed.

Priyanka who was already nude, came on the Bed near Vineet

Vineet : Now start licking my whole body with your tongue. First start from licking my feet.

Priyanka was hesitating and was somewhat confused as to where and how to start licking his whole body. Vineet placed his feet on her face and started rubbing his soles of feet on her lips : Start licking now my sex slave

Priyanka now started licking his soles of the feet with her tongue and lips. Vineet wanted to fulfill all his fantasies using the hot body of Priyanka.

She was licking his soles of feet and he was looking at her with smile. He now asked her : Now lick other parts of my body. She licked his legs and came near his thighs where his rock hard dick and balls were also waiting for her.

Vineet ordered : Lick my balls and cock nicely

Priyanka was feeling lot of foul smell of Urine near his balls and dick area between his inner thighs and Vineet was very well aware of all this. He kept saying her : Clean everything with your tongue. Keep licking. After Priyanka finished licking his body from the front, Vineet was now placed his body on the Bed face down and ordered her again : Now start licking my body from behind. When she reached on his Ass Cheeks and started licking his Ass, he spread her legs and asked her : Lick between my Ass Cheeks nicely by inserting your tongue between my Ass cheeks. Priyanka found it disgusting and protested : No Sir, I can not do it. Lot of foul smell is coming here.

Vineet : Sexy girls like you are made only for doing such tasks and and when ordered by your man who is in commanding position. Do it easy way or else I will have to spank you with my leather belt. Choice is yours. Now start licking my Ass nicely

Priyanka was totally broken. Having left with no other option, she started licking his Ass by inserting her tongue between his Ass Cheeks. For about total 30 minutes, her face, lips and tongue were kept massaging his Ass Cheeks from every possible side.

When she was done here, vineet asked her : Now massage my back with your milky boobs

After getting the complete body massage from Priyanka, Vineet was now looking fully satisfied and sleepy. But he wanted to enjoy Priyanka one more time before he goes to sleep. He asked her to lie on the Bed beside him and then he placed his body on her sexy body. She was already extremely wet and he entered her Pussy very easily and started pumping his dick in her pussy. His hands were measuring the curves of her sexy body and his lips were fixed on her lips and face area. After fully enjoying Priyanka, Vineet was now in sound sleep. Priyanka was also very tired now and she also rested her body beside him on the bed and within few minutes she was also having sound sleep.

To be continued…..
thanks  welcome to my Thread containing Sex stories based on Humiliation, Blackmail & BDSM

हम भी दरिया हैं हमें अपना हुनर मालूम है 

जिस तरफ जाएंगे खुद रास्ता बन जाएगा 

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA - by Hot_Guy - 26-02-2022, 03:35 PM