Poll: Do you like the Story, should continue ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
97.96%
48 97.96%
No
2.04%
1 2.04%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Incest Story dedicated to slut Kajal Aggarwal
Then Kajal had bath wear her wedding saree and was ready to leave for wedding. Kajal got call from Rahul he said they will leave for wedding at 10 . At 10 they left for wedding till 9 they attained wedding and then came back to hotel again.

Kajal was really horny that time and wanted to have a good fuck again. So Kajal text Rahul

“Want it right now”

Rahul replied –“now ? I am tired?”

Kajal – “plz….. do something come na”

Rahul- “ wait Kajal will come”

After 10-15 mins Rahul came. They had conversation and Kajal said Kajal want o fuck really bad now”

Rahul-“ waiter ko bula le?”

Kajal- “I want more than 2 hands on me”

Rahul then called the waiter. Waiter came Rahul- last night we had deal right ?

Waiter- yes sir what do u want ?

Rahul- Randi ki aag bujhani hai aaj fir

Waiter- my pleasure sir

Rahul- she want one more guy but it should be secure

Waiter- OK I will arrange one guy sir.

Then he left and came with hotel manager. Rahul and her got shocked by seeing the manager. But the waiter said he is the other guy for madam.

Kajal- Guys I am yours now.. satisfy my lust

After listening to this they immediately asked her to strip down her all clothes and moved to bed. Kajal striped nude and moved to bed as told. They came near her nude and Kajal was sure they will fuck her badly tonight. The manager took and placed her such that manager cock will enter her ass hole. His cock was so big and Kajal was shouting with pain but hearing her shout immediately, waiter came near her mouth and fill her mouth with his already hot and erected cock while

Rahul entered into her pussy hole. Kajal was filled in all of three holes and was being pierced by three cocks at a times. They were shouting on her and fucking her hard and fast. They were fucking her in a way so that they can fuck her deep down the hole. This was making her crazy soon and Kajal was enjoying a lot with the action power packed by all of them. They fucked her very hard till 1 in the morning. Kajal was so much exhausted that she can't even speak a single word. Tired they slept in the same bed.

[Image: kaj007.jpg]

2nd day Kajal woke up at 10 in the morning. And they moved back to their place in the evening.

[Image: kaj005.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes sheringkapoting's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Kajal Bhabhi part 04 - by sheringkapoting - 09-04-2020, 07:09 PM
RE: Story dedicated to slut Kajal Aggarwal - by sheringkapoting - 25-02-2022, 05:55 PM