Poll: What all should be included in the story ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FORCED SEX
19.44%
7 19.44%
SEXUAL HUMILIATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXUAL BLACKMAIL
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXPLOITATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
ALL OF THE ABOVE
38.89%
14 38.89%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA
PART-15

Vineet asked Priyanka : Come here and place yourself across my lap face down
Priyanka understood well what he wanted and she tried her best to satisfy his intent.

She placed both her milky boobs on his left thigh and placed her smooth shaved pussy area on his right thigh. Her flat smooth belly and navel area was placed on his rock hard dick.

Vineet adjusted her sexy body slightly to further suit his comfort and then  told her : I will now spank your Ass with 100 Cane Strokes so that I can also enjoy your sexy jumping to stimulate my dick.

Priyanka : No Sir, It hurts very much. If you want me to jump and provide stimulation to your cock, You can just spank me with your bare hands and I will jump in the similar fashion as if you are spanking me with Cane.

This sounded a good deal to Vineet. He now has the opportunity to spank her Ass with his bare hands.

He kept rubbing and pinching her Ass cheeks with his hands for some time and then started to spank her saying : Keep counting. I will spank 100 times. I f you fail to count, that will not be included in the total counts.

Vineet was now spanking her Ass with his hands, she was counting as well as jumping on his cock. After 45 count, Vineet’s cock exploded with force and his cum was all over the floor of the room. Lot of cum was sprayed and sprinkled on the belly of Priyanka.

He now asked Priyanka to sit on the floor and clean his cock. She was also made to clean the cum lying on the floor.

Vineet  to Priyanka: Now go to washroom, clean your body and come again

Priyanka wen to washroom and came back within few minutes after cleaning her body.

Vineet  now took out One T-Shirt and One Underwear from his Bag and gave to Priyanka : Wear these clothes now

Priyanka was now in Tight T Shirt and Tight Underwear. She was looking very sexy and most of her figure and body was fully visible.

It was around 11.30 in the night. Something was still cooking in the mind of Vineet.

He called Ramesh : Ramesh come here

Ramesh came to his room and saw Priyanka in new sexy dress.

Vineet to Ramesh :  I think we should now go outside for a walk. Priyanka will also go with us in these clothes. What do you say ?

Ramesh : Yes Sahab. We can go now. There will be very few or no people outside at this time. Moreover, Priyanka is also looking very sexy in this dress.

The T Shirt which she was wearing was just coming upto her navel and the Underwear was just long enough to cover her Ass cheeks. Her milky legs and thighs were on display for everyone to see.

Priyanka was still not comfortable on going out with them in this dress but  became helpless when both Vineet and Ramesh forced her to come with them and take a walk outside.

Ramesh locked the main door from outside and they all began to proceed towards the colony park.

They started taking the walk around the Park of the Colony. Both were leaving no chance to touch, feel and fondle her body with their hands. At one point of time. Vineet inserted his hand in her underwear and felt her pussy area for some time. She was wet.

Vineet told Ramesh : She is wet. She is liking this walk and public display of her sexy body.

While they were casually walking and talking, suddenly two boys emerged from the Park. They were coming out of the Park and talking to each other.

Priyanka was scared. When they all reached near a lamp post, both the boys who were around the age of 19 or 20, shouted : Look at the sexy Girl there !

Other boy ( Coming more near ) : She looks like Film Actress Priyanka Chopra

Both the boys now coming towards Vineet,Ramesh and Priyanka

Priyanka was looking at Ramesh and Vineet. Both were smiling mischievously

Now Vineet asked Ramesh : Let us sit on this Bench for some time so that these boys can enjoy the show. These boys are sitting in the Park at this odd time and they both deserve to be rewarded.

Ramesh and Vinet now sat on the Granite Bench and made Priyanka to sit in the middle.

When boys came in front of the Bench and stopped there in curiosity to see what is going on, Vineet started to squeez Priyanka’s boobs with his hands while Ramesh inserted his hands in her underwear. She closed her eyes with shame and humiliation.

Both boys were very shocked, surprised and excited. They both seem to be resident of the Colony.

Ramesh called both the boys towards them. They both came and their eyes were still fixed at Priyanka. Eyes of Priyanka were still closed with shame and humiliation.

Vineet asked the Boys : Do you live in this colony ?

Both : Yes we are in BH-203 Flat.

Ramesh : What are you doing in the Park at this time.

Both : We come here every day after dinner

Both now asked : Is she Priyanka ?

Vineet : No. She is our sex slave.  She has to do everything whatever we order her to do

Both were now rubbing their throbbing bulge in their Jeans : We can not believe this

Ramesh : OK. Let us demonstrate here. He ordered Priyanka : My slave open you mouth

Priyanka did not open her mouth and then Vineet slapped her face : Open up slave or should we make you undress here

Priyanka now opened her mouth.

Ramesh : Good. Now keep your mouth open, till we ask you to close.

Vineet to both boys : You both can insert your middle fingers in her mouth and she will suck your fingers like a true slave

Both boys were more than happy and excited. They came forward with their middle fingers and inserted in her mouth simultaneously.

Vineet asked Priyanka: Now suck these fingers imagining that you are sucking my dick

While Priyanka was sucking the fingers of stranger boys, they both were stroking their boners with their hands in excitement.

Vineet and Ramesh were also smiling and fondling her Boobs and  thighs.

The boys were literally masturbating. After few minutes they both exploded in their Jeans and took out their fingers from her mouth. Priyanka was also climaxed as her underwear was looking wet.

Boys left the scene after getting their unexpected surprise reward and Vineet, Ramesh and Priyanka came back in the Flat

To be continued……….
thanks  welcome to my Thread containing Sex stories based on Humiliation, Blackmail & BDSM

हम भी दरिया हैं हमें अपना हुनर मालूम है 

जिस तरफ जाएंगे खुद रास्ता बन जाएगा 

[+] 1 user Likes Hot_Guy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA - by Hot_Guy - 24-02-2022, 06:38 PM