Poll: What all should be included in the story ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FORCED SEX
19.44%
7 19.44%
SEXUAL HUMILIATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXUAL BLACKMAIL
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXPLOITATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
ALL OF THE ABOVE
38.89%
14 38.89%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA
Part 14

When Priyanka started giving blow job to Vineet, Ramesh left the room, leaving them alone in the room.

After Vineet finished with Priyanka, it was already 9 PM.

Vineet now asked Priyanka : Let us have dinner first. Then we have whole night to enjoy. Get fresh and ready for dinner.

Priyanka went inside the washroom and came out after few minutes. Vineet now came to Dinner Table along with Priyanka. Priyanka was still nude.

Dinner was ready at the Table. They both finished the dinner and then Vineet asked Ramesh : Can we take a walk in the colony or somewhere. I used to walk after dinner.

Ramesh : Yes Sahab, we can go outside and can take a walk around the colony park.

Vineet : Our slave Priyanka will also go with us for taking a walk

Ramesh started smiling on Vineet's suggestion : Yes Sahab. She must go with us to entertain us while we take a walk.

Priyanka was looking very confused : No No I am not going. I am a popular actress. Everybody in public knows and recognises me. I will not go

Vineet : They will recognize you only if you will go in usual clothes. If you will go fully nude then nobody will recognise you and will just think that some slut is taking a walk in search of some customer. Am I right Ramesh ?

Ramesh smiled again : Yes Sahab, you are right. She can go with us for taking a walk fully nude

Priyanka was speechless now. How can she even think of going in public fully nude

She protested : No. I will not go like this

Vineet knew that she will never go like this. He just wanted to have some pretext to punish her to make his night more pleasurable.

Vineet : Ok. Now you have refused to obey my order, I am going to punish you for this disobedience. Come in my bedroom for your punishment.

Actually Vineet was very much excited about the way Ramesh has spanked Priyanka. From that moment, he was also thinking to spank Priyanka in the similar fashion. Now he got the perfect excuse to punish her for not obeying his command.

After Vineet and Priyanka came in the Room, Vineet took off his Jeans and underwear both and sat on the sofa comfortably. His cock started to grow thinking about what was going to happen soon

To be continued...
thanks  welcome to my Thread containing Sex stories based on Humiliation, Blackmail & BDSM

हम भी दरिया हैं हमें अपना हुनर मालूम है 

जिस तरफ जाएंगे खुद रास्ता बन जाएगा 

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA - by Hot_Guy - 23-02-2022, 09:53 PM