Poll: What all should be included in the story ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FORCED SEX
19.44%
7 19.44%
SEXUAL HUMILIATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXUAL BLACKMAIL
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXPLOITATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
ALL OF THE ABOVE
38.89%
14 38.89%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA
PART-13

Ramesh now sat on the Wooden Chair lying there in the Room and picked up the Glass filled with the Urine of Vineet and asked Priyanka in stern voice : Take this tasty drink my slave Priyanka.

Vineet was also sitting on the sofa

Both Vineet and Ramesh were now looking at the Priyanka who was standing nude before them with her hands raised above.

When Priyanka did not move, Ramesh again ordered Priyanka : Come here and take this Glass filled with tasty Urine of Vineet Sahab

Priyanka : No…….I can not drink this Urine. Please do not make me do such humiliating things any more.

Vineet was looking at Ramesh. He was curious to know how Ramesh will force Priyanka to drink his Urine.

Ramesh was wearing T-Shirt and Jeans. He took off his Jeans and now he was in his T-Shirt and Boxer Underwear. He placed the Urine filled Glass on the Side Table and asked Priyanka : Come here and place your body on my knees. You will be now spanked for not obeying my orders.

Vineet was in shock. Now Servant Ramesh was going to spank Priyanka like a spoiled student !

Priyanka came near Ramesh and placed her body on his thighs face down. Ramesh adjusted his body on his lap to his advantage. Her milky boobs were pressed on his left thigh and her thighs were pressing on his right thigh. Ramesh has developed a big bulge in his Underwear by now and his bulge was touching her flat belly and navel area.

After adjusting her body in his lap properly, Ramesh slapped her Ass Cheeks with his hands few times and with mischievous smile on his face, he told Vineet : Sahab, you are going to enjoy this sexy show very much. I will now cane her Ass with 50 cane strokes and on each stroke she will jump and will provide stimulation to my dick.

Vineet : My dick is already throbbing just by imagining what you are going to do with her just now. Go on………let us enjoy her spanking.

Ramesh now took the Cane in his right hand and started spanking Priyanka with full force. She was jumping with each stroke and her flat belly area was providing perfect stimulation to rock hard cock of Ramesh.

After 25 cane strokes, Priyanka told crying : Please stop. It pains very much. Please stop….I will do anything you say. Please stop.

Vineet was also listening what Priyanka was saying. But Ramesh continued to spank her : Say, I will drink the glass filled with Urine of Vineet Sahab without any hesitation
Priyanka said : Yes I will drink

Ramesh again spanked her : Say clearly

Priyanka : I will drink Glass filled filled with tasty Urine of Vineet Sahab without any hesitation

Listening Priyanka, Vineet’s dick was also became rock hard

Ramesh now asked her : Good ! Now stand up and start drinking the Urine

Priyanka stood up and took the Urine filled Glass in her hands

She took the Glass near her lips and started drinking it slowly

Vineet and Ramesh both were looking at her and enjoying her complete humiliation and degradation

Priyanka somehow finished the Urine and placed the empty glass back on the table.

Now Ramesh asked her : Now come here - Sit on your knees and suck my cock
Priyanka came near Ramesh who was sitting on the Wooden Chair and knelt down before him like a true sex slave.
Ramesh told Priyanka : Take out my cock from my underwear without using your hands

Priyanka looked very confused. His cock was covered under his underwear. He wanted Priyanka to remove the underwear without using her hands

She looked helplessly at Ramesh with her pleading eyes.

Ramesh told  her smiling : OK. I will help you in this matter. You can use your lips and mouth to take off my underwear and then you can suck my cock.

Priyanka understood that this was another way of humiliation. She placed her mouth on his belly near the Elastic Band of his underwear and started removing down her underwear slowly with her lips. Ramesh was enjoying the touch of her face and lips on his belly area. She was literally rubbing her face and lips against the skin of his belly area in order to ensure that somehow his underwear is slipped below and she could see his cock. In this entire humiliation process, her milky boobs were also pressing on his thighs. He was literally enjoying this humiliation very much. After lot of efforts, she somehow took off his underwear and took his throbbing dick in her mouth.

Vineet was shocked. Surprised and excited with all this sex and humiliation drama. He was constantly rubbing his hand on his Underwear covered cock with excitement. It seems he was too looking for some kind of relief.

He stood from Sofa took a Cane in his hand and started to stroke the Ass cheeks of Priyanka with Cane.

Priyanka now again started jumping, providing extra bonus pleasure to Ramesh in cock sucking. When Ramesh was finished with Priyanka, he ordered her : Now suck the cock of Vineet Sahab. He is also looking for relief and give him a nice blow job.

She now started sucking the dick of Vineet.

To be continued...........
thanks  welcome to my Thread containing Sex stories based on Humiliation, Blackmail & BDSM

हम भी दरिया हैं हमें अपना हुनर मालूम है 

जिस तरफ जाएंगे खुद रास्ता बन जाएगा 

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA - by Hot_Guy - 23-02-2022, 03:14 PM