Poll: What all should be included in the story ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FORCED SEX
19.44%
7 19.44%
SEXUAL HUMILIATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXUAL BLACKMAIL
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXPLOITATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
ALL OF THE ABOVE
38.89%
14 38.89%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA
Part 12

When Priyanka finished her dance, Vineet took off his remaining clothes and entered the Bath Tub. Once inside the Tub, he again caught hold of Priyanka and started playing with her like a sex toy. He came behind her pressing his erect cock on her Ass Cheeks. With his both hands he was playing with her milky boobs and kissing her neck and sides of her face by rubbing his face on her face aggressively.

Vineet was excited and his cock again became rock hard.
He pressed Priyanka on the wall of the Tub and ordered her : Spread your legs my sex slave

Priyanka spread her legs and Vineet inserted his dick between her Ass Cheeks and started her Ass Fucking by pumping his cock in and out

When Vineet reached his climax, he took out his cock and asked her : Kneel down and clean my cock

Priyanka started cleaning his cock by swirling his tongue around his cock. In few moments his cock again became rock hard.

He ordered Priyanka : Stand up against the wall and raise your hands. Also spread your legs for me

Vineet inserted his finger in his pussy which was completely wet by now. Vineet took out his finger and ordered Priyanka : open your mouth and take my finger in your mouth

Priyanka has never experienced such humiliation

She opened her mouth, took his finger in her mouth and started cleaning the same

Vineet : So you are wet my slave. It means that you are liking your humiliation. Tell me you are liking your humiliation or not ?

Priyanka did not speak anything. She was feeling completely degraded and humiliated by Vineet, who was atleast 5 years younger in age, but was in commanding position

As she did not speak, Vineet slapped her face on both sides and asked : When I am asking something, you must reply. Tell me or else I will keep you slapping your sexy body

Priyanka : Yes Sir

Vineet : What yes sir. Tell me clearly

Priyanka : Yes sir, I like to be humiliated

Vineet : Good. Now spread your legs

Vineet pressed himself on Priyanka and inserted his dick in her pussy and started fucking her in standing position.

During this fucking he kept kissing her lips by grabbing them into his mouth

After reaching his climax he again made Priyanka to kneel down and clean his cock. He was using her mouth to clean his cock repeatedly as this was giving him extra bonus enjoyment.

After she cleaned his cock, they both took shower again

Vineet first asked Priyanka to dry his body with Towel. After she finished, he took the towel in his hand and started drying wet sexy body of Priyanka

While he was fondling her sexy body on the pretext of drying, he asked Priyanka : How was the taste of my Urine ? You liked or not ?

Vineet knew that when he sprayed his urine on her face, lot of urine has gone into her mouth also.

This was ultimate humiliation for Priyanka and for the first time Priyanka revolted : No Sir. I did not like what you have done to me

Vineet was now excited. He was eagerly waiting for this point when Priyanka expresses her protest or revolt.

Vineet told her : It means that you need regular dose of my urine so that you can develope a taste for it and start liking it.

Now come out in the room.

They both now came in the room. Vineet started to wear his T Shirt and Underwear

Priyanka also wanted to wear her clothes, but Vineet stopped her : I have not given you permission to wear clothes. Just stand undressed like this and raise your hands above your head.

Priyanka raised her hands and was standing before Vineet waiting for his further orders.

Vineet was sitting on sofa.

He called Ramesh : Bring me one glass of water

Ramesh came with a glass of water and gave it to Vineet

Vineet consumed the water from the glass and kept empty glass on the side table.

Ramesh was smiling looking at the sexy nude body of Priyanka, who was standing with her hands raised

Ramesh : Sahab, Is she co operating or my help is needed ?

Vineet : Yes. I need your help.

Vineet took the empty glass and filled it with his Urine directly from his cock

Vineet to Ramesh : She does not like the taste of my Urine. May be she require regular doses of my urine. Can you help me so that she start liking my urine ?

Ramesh : Yes sahab. I will help you. She will drink it and like it also.

To be continued....
thanks  welcome to my Thread containing Sex stories based on Humiliation, Blackmail & BDSM

हम भी दरिया हैं हमें अपना हुनर मालूम है 

जिस तरफ जाएंगे खुद रास्ता बन जाएगा 

[+] 2 users Like Hot_Guy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA - by Hot_Guy - 22-02-2022, 02:15 AM