Poll: What all should be included in the story ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FORCED SEX
19.44%
7 19.44%
SEXUAL HUMILIATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXUAL BLACKMAIL
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXPLOITATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
ALL OF THE ABOVE
38.89%
14 38.89%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA
Part 10

After taking his lunch Vineet went back to his room. What he heard from Ramesh, can be possible only in fantasy stories. But he was waiting for the evening and his cock was constantly growing just by thinking about the evening.

He called Ramesh about 6 PM and asked : Any phone from Priyanka ?

Ramesh : Sahab, she will definitely come to entertain you.Don't worry.

Vineet now started making himself mentally prepared for today's evening. He never had the chance to touch even an ordinary girl leave alone a top actress like Priyanka.

At 7 pm, someone knocked at door. Excitement of Vineet was at its peak now.

Suddenly Ramesh entered Vineet's room with Priyanka.

Vineet was pleasantly surprised. Priyanka was in Red Saree and was looking stunning and sexy. Vineet has seen her in Films but he was seeing her live standing before him.

Ramesh told Priyanka : Vineet Sahab is brother of Shubham sahab. Sahab has gone out of station but has given instructions that you will obey all the orders of Vineet Sahab.

By now, Vineet has understood the whole game.

Vineet looked at Ramesh and told him : You can go now. I will call you if I need your help

Ramesh left the room

Now Priyanka was alone in the room standing before Vineet

Vineet commanded her : Take off your Saree

She started taking off her Saree.

Vineet was now in heaven. He wanted to now test that how far he can go with Priyanka and at what point of time she will say NO to him

She was now in Blouse and Petticoat

Her sexy figure, flat smooth belly and navel was clearly visible to Vineet.

His bulge in the Jeans was fast growing but he wanted to go slowly and test Priyanka's full obedience.

Priyanka was looking to him in "Submissive" mood

He has read some stories of submissive women and dominant men and now decided to act in dominant manner. It was time to fulfill his dark fantasies.

He now ordered with stern tone : Take off your Blouse and Petticoat.

Priyanka hesitated for few moments but soon started to take off Blouse and Petticoat

Vineet was in complete shock now

She was not wearing any Bra or Panty and was standing before him completely nude

Vineet : Why no Bra or Panty ?

Priyanka : Shubham sahab has ordered me not to wear any undergarments when I come here

Vineet : Come near me. Let me feel your sexy body

Priyanka came near Vineet

Vineet kept his hand on her smooth flat belly and soon his hands started roaming on her entire body.

To be continued.....
thanks  welcome to my Thread containing Sex stories based on Humiliation, Blackmail & BDSM

हम भी दरिया हैं हमें अपना हुनर मालूम है 

जिस तरफ जाएंगे खुद रास्ता बन जाएगा 

[+] 1 user Likes Hot_Guy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA - by Hot_Guy - 21-02-2022, 10:45 PM