Poll: What all should be included in the story ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FORCED SEX
19.44%
7 19.44%
SEXUAL HUMILIATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXUAL BLACKMAIL
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXPLOITATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
ALL OF THE ABOVE
38.89%
14 38.89%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA
Part 7

Shubham's cock was now looking for immediate relief. He asked Priyanka to sit on her knees between his legs and give him a nice blow job.

Priyanka knelt before Shubham . Shubham placed his erect cock on her soft pink lips and after rubbing her cock head on her lips for some time, order her : open your mouth and take it in your mouth.

Priyanka started sucking his cock. Her tongue was swirling around his cock in perfect motion and she was trying her best to please Shubham with her blow job.

Shubham was moving both his thighs as he was enjoying the mouth fucking of Priyanka.Soon he came to climax and exploded his cum load in her mouth and said : Drink it. Not a single drop should come out of your mouth.

However Shubham kept his cock pumping in her mouth even after he came in her mouth and some drops of his cum were sprinkled on his feet.

Shubham took out his cock from her mouth and asked her to lick his cock clean

After Priyanka finished licking his cock , he now commanded Priyanka : Stupid bitch, I have told you that not a single drop of my cum should come out of your mouth. But look what you have done. Lot of drops of cum have fallen on my feet. Now lick my feet clean.

Priyanka was not expecting this kind of humiliation in the presence of Servant Ramesh. She looked at Shubham with pleading eyes, but Shubham slapped her and told : Do it fast. Lick my feet clean with your lips and tongue

Priyanka was struggling to get to his feet so that she can lick his feet but was unable to do this.

Shubham now asked Ramesh : Please help Priyanka in licking my feet.

Ramesh came near Priyanka and told her : Do it in Murga position. When she did not understand what Ramesh was saying, Ramesh grabbed her behind and with lot of fondling of her sexy body, he made her Murga.

Now she bent before Shubham in Murga position

Shubham started smiling seeing Priyanka Chopra in Murga position ready to lick his feet

When Priyanka did not start licking , Ramesh slapped her Ass Cheeks few times with his hand and ordered : Start licking now or else I will start spanking your Ass.

When Ramesh took out his Leather Belt from his Jeans for spanking and was about to begin spanking, Priyanka started licking the feet of Shubham.

Shubham was now very excited . He asked Ramesh : She is licking my feet. But you still can spank her with your belt. This will give pleasure to both of us.

After getting green signal from Shubham, Ramesh started to spank her Ass Cheeks with his belt. His own cock was now becoming uncontrollable

With each belt strok Priyanka was jumping and both Ramesh and Shubham were enjoying her jumping.

To be continued....
thanks  welcome to my Thread containing Sex stories based on Humiliation, Blackmail & BDSM

हम भी दरिया हैं हमें अपना हुनर मालूम है 

जिस तरफ जाएंगे खुद रास्ता बन जाएगा 

[+] 2 users Like Hot_Guy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA - by Hot_Guy - 19-02-2022, 09:45 PM