Fantasy Cuck Mocktail
(19-02-2022, 04:24 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: Chapter 21 – LABORATORY

With lot of shame, I came into my flat, sat over sofa, tears started to roll out of my eyes, getting my vision blur, feeling sad, sitting alone there.

There inside their flat, those guys are making fun of my wife & me
Kiran: dude, she is such a slut, I didn’t know that I could get her so easily.
Susanth: yes bro, she is such a hot chick, dream of every man, destination of every dick, dam those boobs are so heavy
Kiran: her lips are so soft that I can still feel over my dick, just her name is making me harder, today I cummed huge load, so satisfying, need to share her bed at least once.
Kiran: dam you should see his face while Neha is kissing me, looking like a looser, I thought to press her boobs while kissing me, instead kissing her in front of him gave me more kick, I cannot forget it, kiss of my life
Susanth checked his laptop & showed him
Susanth: come on dude, you should see this
Kiran: what is it?
Susanth showed the pics he captured when my wife is slapping me in parking at festival dinner, every one is looking at me with shock, I lost all pride & stood there helpless.
They both are looking at them, cracking jokes on me, exchanging their fantasies about my wife.
Susanth: do you believe that If I say that I had sex with Neha?
Kiran: is it? Are you joking?
Susanth: no dude, it is real, I fucked that bitch
Kiran: when? Where? How?
Susanth: control babe, it’s in her flat, right on her marital bed,
Kiran: OMG. on her bed? How it happened bro?
Susanth told all the session it happened with my wife.
Kiran: but why didn’t you tell me till now? And why you are telling it now?
Susanth: because, all these days I thought revealing this may damage her pride & family, so I kept it secret, but when today she gave BJ to both of us, I assume she is ok to share this matter with you. And it seems like her husband is nothing to her in any matters.
Kiran: yeah bro he is such a dick, when are you gonna bang her next time?
Susanth: why bro?
Kiran: so that I may get the chance
Susanth: come on, dude be patience, I will try my best to make it happen soon
Kiran: wow thank you bro
Susanth: her beauty deserves the admiration in all possible ways dude.
Kiran: waiting for my chance bro, by the way have you recorded it?
Susanth: you such a jerk, hold on, you will get the chance
Kiran: sorry bro, but I am very excited

Like that they are having their own fun, talking dirty about my wife & making fun of me.
Here inside my flat, I am feeling low & inside the bedroom my wife is already in deep sleep because she is very tiered of watching 3 hours long movie. That night somehow, I slept.

Next day morning is very routine, I started to my office, at parking I meet the doctor, Punith, who stays down the floors in my apartment.
Punith: Hai, Pradeep
Me: Hai, doctor
Punith: hey, today I have free appointments in my hospital & there is a couple combo for general checkup, are you interested?
Me: is it? My wife is also asking me for it, at what time are they?
Punith: post lunch session
Me: ok, fine we will come
Punith: that was great, will meet you there
Doctor went to hospital & I went to my office.
Doctor on the way to office dialed my wife
Neha: whatsapp doctor?
Doctor: just want to see your beauty
Neha: now?
Doctor: why don’t you come to hospital?
Neha: I have office baby
Doctor: that is why I have fixed an appointment for you along with your hubby
Neha: what? Who told you to?
Doctor: today at parking I meet your husband & discussed with him
Neha: oh! Then you should have booked for me alone, why for my husband?
Doctor: I thought he might get doubt
Neha: fuck that bastard
Doctor: control baby, I have already booked, so no worry, you guys come today, I will manage
Neha: I will kill you if something go wrong
Doctor: believe me baby, you will love it, it’s my responsibility.
Neha: ok, at what time?
Doctor: post lunch, do you come or do I need to pick you
(My wife murmuring: don’t worry I have many drivers to drop me)
Doctor: what?
My wife: nothing, I will come by my own
Doctor: sweet of you baby, bye
Doctor reached hospital & doing his job, I also reached my office, dialed my wife & told the same matter, initially she said No, but after some bargaining, she agreed to it.
(She knew the whole matter but acting like innocent) 
By post lunch session me & my wife reached the hospital, it is a medium sized one, very good looking, I liked the initial impressions.
Me on phone call with doctor
Me: Hello doctor
Doctor: Hello
Me: am I disturbing doctor?
Doctor: no Mr. you are here for a great thing, you bought the diamond here
Me: what doctor?
Doctor: nothing, just have a seat at reception, I will send someone to assist you, they will take care.
Me: it’s ok doctor.

*Call disconnected* we sat at waiting hall

Me to my wife: see, this doctor is very nice guy, he is taking care of everything thing.
My wife to me: yeah, you cannot believe how nice he is. (Murmuring: in bed)
Me: yeah baby, his hospital also seems to be very nice & following all the regulations, we should come to him only.
My wife: yeah, that is what I am doing baby, visiting him repeatedly.
Meanwhile a boy came to assist us, he took all our details & filled the application & asked us to wait here for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes a nurse came & asked me to visit the doctor inside his cabin.
Me: hello doctor
Doctor: hello Mr. Pradeep, come on, have a seat
There inside the room it was very silent, comfortable atmosphere, neither cool not hot, beside him a nurse is standing around my wife age.
Doctor is gathering all the details about my health & trying to assess my health status, he accidentally touched my right cheek & I let a very lite jerk off me
Doctor: what happened?
Me: nothing doctor
Doctor: come on, you should not hide anything with doctor, then only I can treat better
Me: yep, my right cheek is still paining doctor.
Doctor knew why it is paining but he wants me to say about it
Doctor: come on speak out
Me: I fell in bathroom
Doctor: if so, then it is not the situation, come on, tell the truth
Me in a very low tone: I got slapped
Doctor: what? I didn’t get you
Me looking at nurse & doctor simultaneously
Doctor: oh, ignore her, come on tell me, then I can suggest a treatment
Me: I was slapped
Doctor: oh, that was sorry
Doctor: with whom?
Me: is that really matter doctor
Doctor: offcourse, male & female hands can have their impact as high & low respectively, I can assess from it
Me: it’s my wife doctor
Doctor: is it? Really? WTF, your wife slapped you?
Nurse popped her eyes out & digested the situation quickly & hardly controlling her smile.
Doctor look into his nurse eyes & exchanged a smile with her
Doctor to nurse: so silly it is, ha ha ha
Nurse: yes doctor, ha ha ha ha
Doctor to me: it’s ok, don’t worry, I will suggest some medication for it, here are your tests to be done, down we have laboratory also, I will talk to them so that you can get 50% discount.
Me: ok doctor
Doctor to nurse: send Neha madam inside & take him to our laboratory
Nurse to doc: ok sir,
Nurse to me: come this way sir
After me my wife went into doctor cabin, now only those 2 are inside his room,
My wife: hello baby
Doctor: come on baby, come on, come sit on my lap
My wife: oh baby, that was so good

My wife sat on his left lap, his left hand placed around her waist, she is in saree & that become so easy to feel her skin, she also placed her hands around his neck, his face is at her boobs area, looking into each other’s eyes, completely silence, their lips meet each other, kissing passionately, forgot the world, he is pressing her waist, rubbing her boobs, holding her very tight, it was also 10 min romance on his chair, doing all the stuff very passionately, with her lust & desire.

Then they broke the romance,
My wife: hmm, that was so sweet of you baby
Doctor: from that day onwards, I am waiting a lot to see your beauty again, not got the chance, I don’t wanna miss it sexy
My wife: now who is stopping you? My hubby?
Doctor: ha ha ha ha. Who? That poor fellow? On that day when I saw his face, I couldn’t control my laugh
My wife: when?
Doctor: that day, you slapped his cheek on festival day
My wife: ha ha ha, even laugh a lot when it flashed in my mind, such a poor fellow
Doctor: just few minutes back also, I made him say it loud,
My wife: what?
Doctor imitating me: I… I GOT SLAPPED BY MY WIFE
Doctor: me & my nurse laughed for it, your poor hubby has felt a trailer of humiliation
My wife: is it? Ha ha ha ha ha, it is common for him, you know his boss also scolds him a lot & make him work beyond the times like a donkey in factory
Doctor: ha ha ha ha
My wife: and you know what, his salary is just XX,XXX/- only
Doctor: oh, my cheap labor, even my hospital warden gets more than him by working half of his time, such a nasty bastard
My wife: this is so much fun baby
Doctor: oh, come on, more thrill is waiting for you, just hold your breath & come with me.
My wife along with doctor walking towards the laboratory.

There on the other side, I completed my tests, sat at the chairs beside the laboratory, behind me there is a wall, mid portion is all transparent big glass, inside it was covered with green curtains, there is no body at the waiting hall, mostly people will come after 5-6 pm, so I sat alone.

From my right side I observed doctor & my wife walking side by side & coming towards me, perhaps it was for laboratory.
Doctor to me: hey, Pradeep, is your tests done?
Me to doctor: yes doctor, just waiting for you
Doctor: fine, I will come back to you, I have some work in laboratory & your madam also need to be done some tests, you wait here only, I will talk back to you once I am out.
Me: ok doctor
Doctor and my wife disappeared into lab in a flash.
I sat back at that wall & doing some time pass with my phone.

There inside the laboratory, 2 guys are working but they also left from the other door, because Doctor has arranged things for him.
Right there behind the door, doctor hugged my wife tight & compressing her against the door & pressing her boobs, kissing her lips…
My wife hardly pushed him: hey, stop, someone will see us.

Doctor: then what will happen?
My wife: they think bad about me
Doctor: like what?
My wife: may be slut?
Doctor: yeah, you are my dam bitch slut, you deserve that name baby, be my bitch
My wife: is it doctor? Am I?
Doctor: yeah baby
Doctor held her in his arms, carried her to another room, that room has one patient bed, threw her on it. One wall of the room is fitted with a large transparent glass, curtains covering it.
My wife: nice room
Doctor: just for you baby
My wife: come on
Doctor held my wife saree & dragged in one go, entire saree came off & new she is covered in just blouse & petticoat, then doctor is moving towards that glass window
My wife: hey where are you going
Doctor moved towards the window & slightly moved the curtains aside, so that inside can be visible to out side if we observe closely.
My wife: what the hell are you doing?
Doctor: do you know who is that looser sitting here & checking his wife mobile?
My wife: well, I cannot see his face, from that shit it seems like my husband, is it he?
Doctor: perhaps, he is a looser, because in just few minutes my dick is gonna back his wife like cheap slut
My wife: oh, wait, what? You are gonna fuck me, so it is my husband, what the fuck are you doing Punith, don’t make troubles, just close the curtains

My wife moved towards the glass fixed window to close the curtains, but doctor holding her hands tight, untied the know of her petticoat, it fell off from waist immediately, giving him the view of her panty, then he passed his fingers inside it, grinding her clit, kissing her neck, pressing her boobs, now her resistance become cooperation, letting mild moans, granting him full access, poking her ass & fingering my wife pussy, with his one hand he slowly unhooked her blouse, off it from her shoulder, throw it aside, pulled her panty down, now he pushed her down & guided her lips towards his pant zip, then she held his tight bulge, unzipped the pant, dragged down, took that monster into her mouth & giving him nice BJ, it is very erotic, very sensible, her soft lips on his hard rock dick, they are soo juicy, doctor is letting out moans, calling her with all bad words, my wife is holding his balls & sucking them too. All this is happening just on the other side of the wall behind me, with no knowledge I am sitting there & waiting for her return.

Now she is in full swing, she got up from her knees, took off her bra, made her doctor nude, moved curtains a little more, she pressed her boobs to the wall, raised her leg & welcomed the doctor to bang her, by seeing her doing so, he got into the full high, tapped his dick at pussy entrance & in one go he got inside her fully, he widened her pussy walls, it felt too much for her, eyes popped out, let a huge moan in pain, but he is not listening her & started to bang her by slapping her ass, slowly she is also moaning to his thrusts
Doctor: oh, bitch, slut, yeah, fuck you infront of your looser,

Doctor to me (I cannot hear him): hey, see this bastard, I am fucking her like my slave, if you aren’t such a waste fellow why would your wife spread legs for me & beg for my juice, now see this my pig, I am tearing your wife pussy, lick it up once I am done you ass hole
My wife with moans: hmm, yeah, hmmm, ahhh, that’s it, I am getting high, do more, bang more, go deeper, humiliate him, yeah, this is so dam goooooooooodddddd, aaahhhhhh, no one banged me like this

Doctor to me (I cannot hear him): are you hearing it my pet, see how your wife is begging me to humiliate you, this is how a real man bangs a bitch like your wife, come on buddy, burry your face in my ass hole & lick it off, you can’t do anything more than that
My wife: ooooooooo aaaaahhhhhh, it is so deep inside me, exploring new corners inside my pussy, so dam goooodd keep pushing more,
Now doctor took a pause, more widened the curtains & placed my wife on bed, holding her hair, fucking her in doggy pose, to this thrusts her boobs are jumping, his balls are tapping her clit, he already made her ass cherry red, it’s been since 20 minutes they started to bang, but no sign of cumming, he banged her like that for more 10 minutes, now changed the position, placed his dick in between her boobs & doing tit fuck by slapping her cheeks, after10 minute of continuous fuck he let the flood of cum on her boobs, face, neck.

Once he is done, he took the position in between her legs & started to lick her pussy, for his licking my wife came so early, a huge load of her juices, her body felt like flying in sky, just like feather, he seems very satisfied, then they had some hot romance like kissing, smooching, hugging, it was so romantic play that she didn’t expected it because with all the men she had was like, they left after sex but this doctor took his time after he cumming also, that made my wife impress a lot, she completely gave her body to him & gently rubbing her hand in his hair, he slept on her naked boobs & smooching with her semi erect nipples, his dick & her pussy are relaxing down there after a war.
Later they dressed themselves just like a normal wife & a respectable doctor, came out of laboratory as it they are really done some tests, they came to me

Me to my wife: what took you so much time Neha?
Doctor to me: it was my mistake, there is some problem with her machine, so I took my time in fixing it & now it works fine
Me: oh, thank you doctor, you again saved my wife
Doctor: it’s my duty sir
My wife to me: see honey this doctor is so responsible,
Me: thank you so much for taking care doctor
Doctor: it’s ok yar, reports will take 2 days’ time to generate, don’t worry, I will bring them home
Me & my wife: so nice of you doctor,
Doctor to us: now you guys can leave, I will suggest medication, if necessary, only after checking the reports
We thanked him & walked out way out from there, doctor went back to his duty,
Me to my wife: ok dear, what is your program now?
My wife: I am so tired; I need to go home & have a shower badly
Me: ok, it is already 6 by now, we can go home, I will do my work tomorrow.

That night it was nothing much, I am thinking finally I got some time to sleep & my wife is feeling sleepy due to heavy workout in laboratory, so, we both fresh up, ate our dinner & quickly occupied our beds.

welcome

Guys, please read it with patience.
I hope you will like it.

One more new guy is gonna enter in our game, so just wait for the next episodes.

Please share your comments, ideas, suggestions, reviews on this, that is like a boost for me, it makes me to write more & more.
Thank you.
Namaskar Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 01-09-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 01-09-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by Givemeextra - 21-09-2021, 03:46 PM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 29-12-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 02-09-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 02-09-2020, 12:22 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 02-09-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by Sexual animal - 03-09-2020, 06:09 AM