Me and my Punjabi wife Trapped in a cabin with a stranger
"Okay if it's what you want." She gasped, "I'll do it."

Guru had been quiet. Whether he couldn't hear, or chose to stay silent, I wasn't sure. I had just about forgotten about him when I felt his arm snake between Simran and me. Rising higher on my arms, I let him play with her breasts while I continued fucking her. First he just rubbed them but when he started pinching her nipples I could feel her pelvis jerk against me and her muscles tighten. 

"Nothing like sharing a beautiful woman," Guru announced.

Next, he turned her head to him, and began kissing her while still plundering her nipples. 

"Let's change again," Guru suggested, with clear lust in his voice.

I'm not sure why, but I went along with his suggestion and rolled off Simran with Guru right behind me taking my place. Simran didn't say a word and accepted him back into her with a deep moan. Guru got into his rhythm quickly and this time seemed to have more of a purpose. Simran's legs wrapped around him and her hands gripped his shoulders.

"Pinch her nipples like I was doing. I want to feel her squeezing," he said to me.

I moved up into position and started pinching them lightly and then harder as her moans got louder.

"Oh yeah, good feeling isn't it Rohan," he said, and I knew his big cock was getting squeezed.

Simran was letting out continuous gasps and whimpers as her pussy and nipples were assaulted, and looking closely I caught her looking at Guru with passion on her face.

"It feels so good!" she exclaimed.

"I'm going to cum soon," Guru grunted.

"Do you want his cum baby?" I asked Simran, so completely aroused that I couldn't help myself.

"Yes, yes, I want it," she answered, without hesitation.

Less than ten strokes later Guru came inside her with a roar, pounding so hard against her I thought he might break the bed. 

"Take it, take it all," he forced from his mouth.

"Yes, I can feel it," Simran gasped, with her eyes closed tightly.

Guru's remained on top of her with his body rigid and his breathing labored. When he finally flopped to her side, I looked down to see her pussy completely wet and still gaping open from his big cock. It was frightening and arousing at the same time. Had he launched his semen directly into her cervix? Was she right now being impregnated? 

Simran made no move to cover up until she saw me staring, and then pulled enough of the blanket from underneath Guru to hide from the waist down. Guru thrashed about the bed until he was partly covered too. I went to the chair and wrapped the blanket around me and digested what was happening some more while looking at the lovers as they rested.

Simran and Guru fucked four more times until we were finally dug out a day and a half later. Guru was insatiable; I suppose realizing that getting a woman as beautiful as Simran at his age was a rare gift. Although Simran became sore from the constant sex, she never denied him, and put on her own wanton display of lust urging him with her words, using her mouth aggressively and receiving his seed inside her each time. I stayed the voyeur which seemed fine to them as neither challenged it or encouraged my participation.

Within an hour of the door being cleared, Guru was gone, stopping only long enough to give Simran a deep kiss while he held her nude body against him. The following day the roads had been cleared enough for us to head south. It was a week before Simran's body recovered enough that she was ready for any sex.

Amazingly, Simran didn't get pregnant. We never really talked about those few days. Each time we tried the conversation would get stilted and difficult quickly. Before long, we had moved on with our lives and it seemed to be forgotten although, sometimes when we make love and her eyes are closed I wonder what she is thinking

I pulled her up to kiss her holding her arms down. At first she turned her head but I grabbed her chin and forced the kiss. I was next to her holding her arms down n kissing her while guru was in between her legs sucking wildly….

"You're beautiful," I told her.

"Do you love me? Tell me you love me," she implored as her body due to the effect of maruana and alcohol immediately started losing control. I pinned her down preventing her from getting out of gurus grip

"I love you Simran," I said sincerely, and kissed her again.

I began to plant soft kisses on her forehead, cheeks, ears and lips all the time whispering how beautiful she was and how much I loved her. I could tell Guru's efforts were taking hold as she began to breathe in short quick breaths, and the struggling slowly decreased which was not too desperate anyway.

I had never been big on giving oral sex only doing it a few times for Simran, and I'm sure not very well. Her reactions certainly seemed more intense than I was used to, which made our kissing difficult. 

At that moment, he spread her legs further apart and dove his fingers first into her wet pussy. Even though simran was smooth as a baby she kept her pussy unshaved… I could see his fingers in the hairy wet cave.

I was on her side and gurus face between her legs.

As she was getting into it Simran grabbed my head and pulled my lips to hers and we kissed deeply as she whimpered into my mouth. We broke our kiss and I lay next to her now the complete voyeur and watched her other hand, the one that I had been holding, move down to Guru's head. His tongue played her young taut body like a musical instrument finding every chord and hitting every note. The whole time, his shaggy head and full beard filled the space between her legs never stopping, never lifting to catch his breath or look around.

I could see Simran's legs start to stiffen and her neck muscles begin to strain, and it was obvious he was taking her towards an orgasm. She had been quiet throughout, which is her nature, but as the climax approached she started getting vocal. Softly at first with soft sighs and moans that then turned louder and urgent as she pleaded. Ahhh ummmm ouffffff ahhhh yes ….acha lag raha hai….oooufffff ahhhh ummmm ummmmm oh….yes…keep it up…

Just when Simran was about to let go, Guru stopped. He lifted his head and I saw him smile but he made no movement for several seconds. 

"Don't stop. I'm so close… oh fuck," Simran begged …., as her hands pulled at his hair and her body writhed seeking contact with something.

Guru lifted his belly showing the full length of his fat cock with its large head. He stroked it several times while looking down at my wife.

"I know you want to feel this," he stated.

Simran's hip continued to move still feeling the tongue that was no longer there. This was the moment of truth and with all my power I remained silent, deciding it was Simran that needed to make the decision.

"Rohan?" she whined, seeking guidance. The tension in the room was profound and my silence left her alone and vulnerable. 

After several more seconds she asked again, "Rohan, what do you want me to do?"

I stayed silent and despite Simran searching my face for an answer I remained expressionless. 

Rohan pleases tell me…"Rohan, what do you want me to do?"

Then with a barely perceptible movement Simran's head moved up and down, and Guru immediately lifted his large, heavy body over her. 

Simrans pleads became more urgent and she looked at me in a pleading expression as guru started taking position over her……

"Rohan do you want this?" please tell me….

I still didn’t answer and just looked at her…

Is this what you want rohan….she said in an urgent tone…is it?

I looked at simran then without saying a word looked at guru…who was looking at me.

We had eye contact for a few seconds and then maintaining eye contact with me guru got fully over simran and whispered in simrans ear "he wants me to Put it in you." 

He had a smile on his face…you wont regret this…

"Ohhhhhhhh..,ohhh shit!" Simran suddenly exhaled as he got on top of her 

"Damn that's good." Guru said as he started kissing her neck

My wife screamed as the old man lay on top of her. 

He was well over six and a half foot tall and weighed close to three hundred pound. He was smothering my petite slim wife. I watched helplessly as she struggled as he pawed her body and tried to kiss her. 

I watched as the old man ran his fingers into her vagina, roughly fingering her. My wife grimaced as he did. He also sucked on her nipples, biting on them, causing her to moan. 

I kissed my simran’s nipples as he played with her pussy with her fingers. He slowly ran her fingers in my wife and then slowly around the outside of her pussy.

He then slowly made her way down to simran’s pussy. He knelt on the floor beside the bed as he began to lick and suck and finger my wife again. This went on for what seemed like forever. I looked away, unable to watch my wife being used this way. When I finally looked back, simran’s eyes were closed and her face slightly twisted. 

Guru kept going for several more minutes and then slowly pulled away. Simran’s pussy looked red and swollen and wet. He laughed as he climbed between simran’s spread legs.

I saw him grab his huge penis and move it to her opening and I heard simran scream as he began to push it into her. Her eyes flew open as she screamed again as she struggled against the huge man. But she could do nothing as he pumped himself deeper into her with each thrust. I looked at simran as she had stopped screaming and had closed her eyes. Her mouth was open and she seemed to be softly begging for him to stop. I watched as his big hairy ass pumped up and down and listened to his deep grunts as he fucked simran. But then I heard my wife groan in what I thought was pain.

I looked over and saw simran’s mouth was slightly open and she was groaning softly and breathing in quick shallow breaths. Guru had been fucking her for several minutes at this point. Her face was contorted in either pain or pleasure. I could not tell. And her eyes would open slightly every few seconds and then close. They had a glassy, almost rolling back in her head look. 

Guru kept fucking her with his strong steady pace. Guru began to grunt loudly and his motions more urgent. Simran’s mouth was now fully open and her breathing becoming more and more shallow. Her eyes seem to be staring at the ceiling, but had a far away look. She would moan softly as Guru began to pound her harder and faster. 

I watched as his huge hairy ass rose quicker and quicker and then slammed down into my helpless wife. His face was buried in her neck, but I could hear a deep groan exiting his mouth as he approached orgasm. I felt the orgasm building and as it approached I heard Guru groan loudly and his entire body shudder as he pumped his load into my wife. Simran’s body jumped slightly and her eyes fluttered as her mouth opened wide, but she said nothing as she took Guru’s cum. Her eyes had a glassy, far away appearance as he pounded the last of his cum deep within her. She then moaned slightly as Guru slowly kept pumping his load deep within her. "You having fun boy?" He said with an evil grin.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Me and my Punjabi wife Trapped in a cabin with a stranger - by Givemeextra - 19-05-2019, 11:59 AM