Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Divorced Dad Moves in with Daughter
Dad and I sometimes watch TV together. He sits on the couch, and I lay on the other end with my feet in his lap. Most of the time, I'm a good girl. But sometimes, I feel like a bad girl and start to wiggle my feet in his lap and grin at him. At first, he just arches his eyebrows and gives me his 'REALLY?' look. But if I persist, he gives me a 'You better stop soon!' look. But I don't stop because I know what's coming, and I like what's coming! Eventually, I provoke him enough, and he jumps up and straddles me and tickles me until my eyes are tearing from laughter, and I have to beg him to stop. It's great fun!
One day, I was vacuuming in very brief shorts and a brief crop-top because it was hot, and I sensed someone staring at me. And I looked up, and it was dad, and he didn't look away. And he didn't stop staring at me. Did he want something? I turned the vacuum off.
"Yes?"
He smiled. "Nothing. Just being distracted." Then he walked off.
I smiled. Dad had finally teased me back! Touche! Our relationship had changed again. He would always be my dad, but we were more than before. We were now adult roommates and 'noticed' each other without embarrassment and could tease each other.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 2 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Divorced Dad Moves in with Daughter - by neerathemall - 18-02-2022, 04:24 PM