Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest Divorced Dad Moves in with Daughter
Ah! The light bulb went off in my head! "So you'd never seen me sexually before, and now you have. And now, sometimes, when you see me, you think of me differently. You don't think of me like a father. You think of me differently. Correct?"
Dad's face was beet red.
"Yes," he said softly.
It was ironic that I was 'distracting' dad when he'd been distracting me since he moved in, but he was obviously disturbed about my jiggling boobs and nipples, and I loved him and didn't want him to be uncomfortable.
"Dad, it's okay for you to get distracted by me. I get distracted by you."
He looked surprised.
"You do?"
"Yes. When I installed the surveillance cameras to catch mom, I had to wade through the footage to look for activity. There was a lot of activity in your bedroom! You and mom were quite active. So, I saw you do things that I'd never seen before. And it distracted me. And then you came to live with me. You are very fit and handsome, and I see you all the time wearing very little. And it's distracting because I'm an adult female.
"I didn't realize that," he said, surprised.
I sat done beside him and held his hand.
"I know you didn't, and it's okay. I don't want you to change what you're wearing. And I don't want you to worry if you get out of the shower and I see something. We're roommates living in a small apartment, and we're going to see things. And because we're adults and have seen each other sexually, we're going to get distracted. It's okay if you get distracted by me. In fact, I'm flattered you appreciate my looks."
I smiled. "I certainly enjoy yours!" I looked him in the eye. "So, are we good? No more embarrassment over our bodies. We're both adults. You're allowed to notice me, and I can notice you. And we both can get distracted by each other. Okay?"
He still looked a bit embarrassed but seemed better. "I guess. I just didn't want you to get the wrong idea about me."
I squeezed his hand. "Dad, It's not possible for me to get the wrong ideas about you! I only get good ideas about you! Okay?"
That finally got a smile. "Okay."
I couldn't resist teasing dad after our conversation. It was just minor stuff, but I wanted to convince him it was no big deal to notice each other.
So, when he walked into the room, I'd look at him from head to toe and then shake my head with a smile. "Looking hot, dad!"
And before he left for work, I'd say, "Try not to get the ladies at work all riled up!"
And when I exited the shower, I'd yell out, "Dad! I'm coming out, and I have breasts and nipples! Cover your eyes!"
Sometimes, dad is in the way of something I want. For example, he might be in the bathroom standing in front of my brush or hair drier. Usually, I just reach around, but sometimes I feel flirty and press my chest against his back as I reach around. If it's only for a second, he doesn't notice. But if my breasts linger longer, he turns around and arches his eyebrows as if to say, "REALLY?" I grin and walk away. It's fun!
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Divorced Dad Moves in with Daughter - by neerathemall - 18-02-2022, 04:22 PM