Poll: What all should be included in the story ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FORCED SEX
19.44%
7 19.44%
SEXUAL HUMILIATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXUAL BLACKMAIL
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXPLOITATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
ALL OF THE ABOVE
38.89%
14 38.89%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA
PART-5

Ramesh’s cock again became rock hard by the intense licking and sucking by Priyanka. His cock exploded again in her mouth and he asked her : Drink all my cum my slave. Not a single drop should come out of your fucking mouth. She was left with no other option but to obey his command.

After he was finished with her mouth fucking, he ordered her : Now stand up

Priyanka stood up between his legs

Ramesh : Hands up ! You look more sexy when your hands are raised above your head

Priyanka raised her both hands

Ramesh now started staring at her nude body as if he was watching her body for the first time

He picked up his mobile and started making the video of her in this erotic position.

Ramesh : Now turn around

Priyanka turned around and Ramesh started again to make her video from the behind

Ramesh : Turn around again

Priyanka again turned around and now was facing Ramesh

Her face was become red with shame and humiliation

She now pleaded Ramesh : I want water. I am feeling thirsty. Please let me have a glass of water please.

Ramesh picked up an empty Glass lying on the Table and started to fill it with his yellow Urine.

Priyanka was now in shock and panic.

Ramesh told her with smile on his face : Take this Glass and Drink it. This is what you deserve, my sex slave

Priyanka : Are you serious ? How can I do this ? I want fresh water, not this. Are you out of your mind. How dare you….

Before Priyanka could speak further, Ramesh stood from the Sofa and slapped her face very hard : You will have to do whatever I may order you to do. You are not here to raise any question. Just do whatever is ordered by me. Now drink this tasty urine otherwise I will parade you naked in the whole colony right now.

Priyanka : Please………….I will do anything for you. Please do not make me to drink this Urine. Please I will do anything you want………….anything, but not this. Please…………

Ramesh was in real heaven now. He never felt so powerful before in his entire life. A top class superstar actress was standing naked before him with her hands raised above her head and offering him to do anything for him.

Ramesh : OK. I will permit you to drink fresh water on one condition. You will do 50 sit ups by holding your ears and will say each time : “ I am sex slave of Ramesh, who is my master.”

Priyanka : Yes. I am ready to do it, but please give me a glass of water first, otherwise I will collapse here.

Ramesh gave her a Glass of water and Priyanka now started to make sit ups. On each sit up she was saying : I am sex slave of Ramesh, who is my master.

Ramesh was busy in making the video of Priyanka doing sit ups and confessing that she is his sex slave from now onwards.

After 25 sit ups, Priyanka stopped and pleaded Ramesh : I am very tired and sleepy. Will do rest sit ups  some other day. Now please let me go from here to my home.

Ramesh : Yes I will permit you to go. But before you go, let me check you first your pussy, what it wants. Spread your legs now

Priyanka spread her legs and Ramesh started exploring her pussy area with his fingers. Her Pussy was completely wet, which meant that she was also excited with her humiliation by Ramesh.

Ramesh : You are enjoying and excited. You pussy is saying that you like being humiliated. You are a real submissive and sexy and likes to be dominated by a real man like Ramesh. Say is it true or false ?

Priyanka was scared and nervous and without thinking much about what he was asking she said  : Yes, it is true

Ramesh now stood up from the Sofa and brought Priyanka to a Double Bed lying in the Room. He made her lie on the Bed and started exploring her body with his hands again. He knew that her pussy was ready for his cock. His cock was also looking for relief. He now inserted his long black cock in her wet pussy and started to fuck her aggressively. His chest was feeling the cushion of her milky boobs and he was kissing the pink soft lips of Priyanka with his lips passionately by rubbing his face on her face.

After fully enjoying the sexy body of Priyanka from all sides, Ramesh now decided to let her go to her home now.

Ramesh : Now I am totally satisfied with your performance my sex slave Priyanka. You can now go to your home now. Here are your clothes. Take these clothes, go to your home and relax there. Whenever Shubham Sahab or I will call you to come here, you will come here like a true sex slave without any question or making any excuse. Do you understand these conditions ?

Priyanka was now fully dressed and ready to go. She told in a hurry : Yes. I understand what you say.

Ramesh ( with smile on his face) : Say properly what have you understood ?

Priyanka : I understand that I am your sex slave and will come here whenever you ask me to come here without rasing any question or making any excuse.

Ramesh : Good. Now you can go

Priyanka left in her self-driven car standing outside and Ramesh closed the door again from inside.

To be continued................
thanks  welcome to my Thread containing Sex stories based on Humiliation, Blackmail & BDSM

हम भी दरिया हैं हमें अपना हुनर मालूम है 

जिस तरफ जाएंगे खुद रास्ता बन जाएगा 

[+] 1 user Likes Hot_Guy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA - by Hot_Guy - 18-02-2022, 03:13 PM