Me and my Punjabi wife Trapped in a cabin with a stranger
Simran left the door open and the dancing light behind her illuminated her slender, naked body as she moved the few feet to the bed. Guru gave out an admiring whistle as she stepped past him, and surprisingly he didn't try to make a grab. She sat down next to me, her legs tightly together, before I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her onto her back in the middle of the bed and covered her with the blanket.
Simran lit her cigarette

"Rohan, you asshole," guru exclaimed.

"Show's over," I replied.
Rohan I want a drink…simran said looking at me tying her hair in a ponytail…she was wearing a long t shirt with a bra…and only a panty…
I went and searched the cabinet…only absolut vodka was there…I got it to the bed with two glasses…
I poured her a glass and one for me as guru sat on the floor looking at us…
Simran put the glass next to the bed and took a big sip from the bottle directly….as it entered her throat she made a cringing face as it went in burning her throat…
Ah…thts that’s good …she commented…
Even I gulped down my drink…
Simran looked at guru staring at her….
You dirty old hairy man…simran commented…
Guru looked on just grinning and smoking his cigarette

At first, we lay still next to each other but there seemed to be some sensual pulsing between our bodies, and I pulled her closer to me squeezing her hard. 
You know what honey…simran said whispering in my ear…I like dirty…lets have some fun…
What do you mean…I asked her hushly
Ive never told you this but I like hairy men…
Hmmmm I wondered aloud….what do you want I asked her excited…
Lets have some fun….simran whispered in my ears…and taking a sip of vodka …ordered guru….
So guru…make me your special cigarette…she said pointing to him…
Guru smiled looking at me and made the cigarette by folding the powder in newspaper…and offered to simran…
Light it for me idiot…she scolded guru….
I liked her scolding him….
Guru lit the cigarette and after taking a puff offered the cigarette to simran….
Simran took a deep puff and closed her eyes…..oh shit…hubbie darling this shit is great….i feel blood rushing to my groin….my face…im flushed
I was speechless
Take a chair and sit next to me…she ordered him….and took another puff….
Guru sat on the chair…and looked at me then at simran…he had droopy eyes…
Wht is in the cigarette that makes it weird good…
Maruana …I already told you…he replied…
What does is do …I asked him….
It improves sexual performance….and gives a high…he replied taking a shot from the vodka…
Simran was in my arms….we were both facing guru as he sat at our side…
I began to kiss simran and whisperd to her how beautiful she was while I thought about Guru's words. 
What do you think of my body simran asked guru…as I massaged her shoulder with one arm…looking at guru…
Guru replied in a drunken tone…you are sexxxxyyyyyyyy…hot…beautiful…
I know that simran replied…tell me what you like in detail… 
I pulled the sheets over us more till the shoulders as i pulled my hand to her breasts, and I began massaging them as we continued talking to guru…. 
Guru seemed amused and replied leaning back…acha what will I get if I answer honestly…
We shall see …she replied smoking her joint…ok now start…
Ok…darling you are very pretty…I like your hairless legs…soo smooth and heavenly…your chest is soo pure and pretty that it makes me mad…he said
I was surprised in his answer as he didn’t use any obscene words….and simran was also impressed…
I like your answer….she said…
So what do I get…he asked…
What do you want…I asked….
I want to touch you…guru replied looking at simran…
Before I could say anything she lifted the cover from her feet up to the knee….
Her legs were visible till the knee…
I looked at simran who had her eye fixed at guru….
Guru bent forward and put his palm on her feet and slowly feeling them moved his hands up towards the top….
Slowly up to the calf and then reached the knee….as he did so he maintained eye contact with simran…who stared back…
As he reached the knee he slowly tried making his way up….as he tried doing so I put my hand over his and said…enough…stop it…
He looked at simran and after a stare backed off…taking a drink from the bottle…

I was truly torn. Part of me wanted to push the envelope -- to challenge Guru's view but it was frightening too. After his initial outburst he had gone quiet, and I sensed he was watching but I didn't lift my head to look.

Simran couldn't keep still. Despite Guru being only feet away her body was undulating against mine sensually.

"I'm so horny," she whispered, into my ear.

"Let him go to sleep first," I whispered back …he has seen enough

"Okay," she replied but, in a needy way sipping another large gulp of vodka…

Too much liquor had been passed around…

Simran's hand found my dick and started squeezing and stroking it slowly. I was hoping the alcohol would overcome Guru and he would go back to sleep quickly so I let him have more booze.

He had already seen a lot of simran

Guru had almost half the bottle and was burping and was clearly high…

He would go to sleep anytime now….this is what I thought

"Why don't you suck on him a bit?" Guru spoke, startling us both.

"Guru, go to sleep," I demanded. Almost as soon as the words left my mouth Simran's head started down my body, stopping to kiss my nipples, and then continuing.

"Simran!" I exclaimed, truly surprised by her actions.

Simran, in her horny and inebriated state, inhaled my dick into her warm and wet mouth. She swirled her tongue around my head on each stroke which had my back arching in no time….

I was aroused but I had already had soo much action in the short period and cum many times I wasn’t sure I would be able to maintain the erection…im only human…
Here is a pik of me after all the action till now….
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Me and my Punjabi wife Trapped in a cabin with a stranger - by Givemeextra - 19-05-2019, 11:49 AM