Me and my Punjabi wife Trapped in a cabin with a stranger
Hours later, for the second time, I was awakened by this guy when he yelled out in a thick voice, "Ohhh.., my head.'

"Where am I?" he said seconds later in a louder voice, and I could hear shuffling sounds as well.

"Hey, you passed out on my doorstep. You're okay," I answered, hoping to quiet him down.

"Oh shit. What fucking time is it?" he asked.

I looked over at the clock and it showed 6:46 AM which I announced to him.

"Fucking great," he said.

You good enough to get going?" I stated, more than asked.

"Yeah man. Where's my clothes?" he said, and I pointed towards his jacket and shoes.

I could tell he was hurting but he finally got his clothes on and stumbled towards the door with me following. He swung it open quickly, and we both froze when the light showed that snow had filled the staircase at least to the height of the door. A few clumps fell inside but for the most part it stayed as a wall. 

"How deep is this door?" he asked.

"Maybe three or four feet below street level," I replied, using my hand to poke at the snow near the top of the door frame. It was solid implying we were buried pretty deep.

"Can we dig out?" I asked, thinking a native would know how to deal with this situation.

"Not from inside. Never get the door closed again," he stated.

"Well then what?" I asked, growing more annoyed and frustrated.

"Got to wait for the city to clean up," he replied then said, "Turn on the TV."

"It's out. But we have a radio," I replied.

The radio was on the desk and as soon as I turned it on we found that the local station was providing 24 hour information on the storm. We learned that the state was under an emergency condition and no one was allowed out unless it was essential. That didn't seem to matter much though as the blizzard had left all roads impassable. The worst was that more snow was predicted, and that it could be days before people got dug out.

My attention was on the radio, and it wasn't until I looked at the man and followed his stare that I realized Simran was now awake and was peeking out from beneath the blanket. His eyes were clearly appreciative of what he saw but, when he caught me watching him he quickly looked away.

"Well hell. Might as well make the best of it. I need to piss though," he stated. 

I pointed towards the bathroom, and he shuffled the short distance to the small enclosure where, without closing the door, he dropped his pants to his knees, and moments later we were rewarded with the sound of his urine landing in the toilet.

"I feel like we've been shipwrecked," Simran said, trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm sure it will be a good story to tell our grandkids some day but right now it stinks," I answered, quite harshly.

The man came out of the bathroom with his pants back up, shed his coat then, flopped into the desk chair while I stood hoping the radio would provide some glimmer of hope. 

What's your names." he asked, suddenly looking up.

"I'm Rohan and this is Simran," I said.

"My name is Guru," he offered, without being asked.

After that, we sat there listening to the radio while make passing comments on the weather until Simran got out of bed and came up behind me.

"Think I'll take a shower," she whispered.

I nodded to her and I was hopeful the water heater was still functioning. Simran quietly made her way to the bathroom and closed the door, and I returned my attention to the radio. It was some time later that I looked up to see Guru's eyes looking towards the bathroom, and turning I could see that the door had come open about a foot and Guru was feasting on the view of Simran, illuminated through the translucent plastic shower curtain by the dim bathroom light. It was an erotic scene, and I surprised myself by looking as well for a few seconds before moving over and closing the door.

"Beautiful lady," Guru's boldly replied, when I turned back.

"Yes, very," I answered, deciding it wasn't his fault, and rationalizing that any man would have looked given the opportunity.

"She knows what she's doing," he said with a snicker.

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked, with my voice rising. But, he ignored my question and returned his attention to the radio.

A few minutes later the water stopped in the shower and we could hear Simran moving around the bathroom. 

"All fresh now?" Guru asked, as she stepped into the room.

"Yes, thanks," Simran replied, shooting me a quick look to which I just shook my head.

"Well Rohan and Simran we got a lot of time to kill and I'm still hung over. I'd like to try to get some more sleep and nothing new is likely to happen. Do you mind killing the light and radio?" he asked.

I had to admit he had a point, so I reached over and turned off the radio and light in the main room, while he kicked off his shoes, found a spot on the floor, and pulled the blanket over his large body. Only the dim bulb in the bathroom, through the half-closed door, provided any light. Simran and I lay back on the top of the bed, and listened to Guru's heavy breathing becomes snores.

"I'm sorry this happened," I whispered, when I knew he was asleep.

"Don't be silly it's not your fault. Let's just try to get through it best we can," Simran replied.

"I guess that's all we can do," I answered, disappointed by the impact of the stranger on our lovemaking.

I lay there holding Simran for what seemed a very long time, thinking about what I wanted to do to her which made it impossible to sleep. I sensed Simran was still awake too as her body was a bit tense and her breathing was quiet.

"Simran are you up?' I whispered softly.

"Yes," she answered.

"I love you," I replied, kissing her ear and running my hand over her smooth tummy.

"I love you too honey," she replied, pushing back against me.

My hand began caressing her through her clothes and Simran began to respond with soft purrs, which enticed me to reach under her shirt and play with her firm breasts - gently pinching and rolling her nipples. Simran loves nipple play and her breathing became deeper while her body movements against me grew more pronounced. 

My hand explored down her body and pulled free the knot holding her sweat pants up. Simran's opened her hips expecting my hand to go immediately to her slit but, instead I massaged and toyed all around which aroused her even more. I could feel the heat of her sex as I explored, and suspected she was very wet which was proved true moments later when I ran two fingers along the length of her opening.

"Ohhhhhhh...." she gasped, at the sudden contact.

""Shhhh..." you'll wake our friend I said.

"I'm sorry I can't help it," she replied, giggling and turning her head to give me a deep, wet kiss.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Me and my Punjabi wife Trapped in a cabin with a stranger - by Givemeextra - 19-05-2019, 11:46 AM