Adultery Beast with The Beauty (mom) *completed*
Final part.

The inside of my mind was throbbing with excitement again. What am i going to see again today, so I started thinking.

Sanjay played a movie this time, I started watching the movie with him. While watching the movie, I asked Sanjay, "Really ... did my mother come?"
Sanjay: "ha vai… believe me."
I had no place to disbelieve. After a while, uncle got down, mom came behind him , putting her hand on my head she said" What are you doing? You  can't stay without seeing me. I have heard a lot of questions of yours from  uncle. "
 I put my her hand away and said, "I'm watching a movie. Don't disturb me."
Mother- "Wow, wow, you are a  addict now. What are you watching at?"
Sanjay- "hmm aunty …a  very good cinema… it is .."

Uncle Abinash: "No movie  now. Everyone will play together now. Sanjay please bring Ludo from your room."
I, Abinash's uncle, mom and Sanjay then sat to play ludo. While my mom was playing his chal , I noticed signs of light bite mark on her upper breast . . Iss Abinash Uncle is biting and eating my young mother's body these days in the absence of my father. After eating her so many times, what gift is Abinash Uncle going to get from  mom today? This question kept popping up in my mind. I used to get distracted while play by thinking this  from time to time.
Suddenly mom  asked me- "What are you thinking so much ..
I - "Nothing."

Food was brought from outside that night, Mom and Uncle  were with us everytime that evening. They were telling different stories, but I was not listing much. Sanjay was talking to everyone. I just waited for the night.

Anyway, after the dinner i and Sanjay went to sleep in his room.
My mother and uncle went to a separate room to show us but I knew that at night these two bodies would merge again. Uncle would touch mom's secret place and caress mom . She will enjoy  that caress like shameless, she will forget about my father whose name's  "Sakha and Sindur" she is wearing now.
Anyway, when Sanjay and I decided to go upstairs, Sanjay once asked me - "Oni please tell me the truth ক what's going on in your mind right now, you look so depressed ! do you really want to go.?"

I- "I want see what gift my mother will give to my uncle.

The two of us quietly went upstairs and stood in front of the window. As Uncle got the opportunity he entered this room. Mom is lying on her back, and uncle is lying next to her, kissing her neck  saying" Why are you thinking so much… Kakoli… your son didn't anything .. "

Mother: "I don't know. I've never seen  him this quiet."
Uncle Abinash was kissing my mom's nech and touching her ass, said " You're thinking too much… honey… your son couldn't catch anything… he's not old enough to understand all this. " He was 

Mother- " I think We should stop all this now. They both seem to have got it.

Uncle - "Kakoli darling..don't forget the condition."
Mother: " they can't hear our voice na!."
Uncle Abinash- "If they listen, let them  listen. When they grow up, they will understand. Uncle and mother have not done anything wrong... They only have a little fun together." . Uncle picked mom's sari up to his knees and carried it all the way to her ass. Mom's fair ass were caught in the lusty eyes of uncle.

Mother- "please take it out … Abhinash .. I have been putting it around for a long time." 
Then she turned around and said, "If it hurts, you promise you will stop it."

Uncle : "Yes, but remember that condition. If you can't give pleasure today with this ass, you will be mine forever. I will have as much right over your body as your husband has."
Mom  smiled and said, "I can do it. You see, I will win this battle today.

I was shocked to hear the word. What  condition is this !!!
Sanjay whispered in my ear and said- "I want aunty to lose… you see Dad will win… I want aunty and dad will play the elders game forever."

After that, Abinash's uncle grabbed mom's ass cheeks and spread it a little.
There was something like a rubber tube inside my mother's ass . Uncle  pulled it out . That means it was inside her ass all the time when she was with us.

Sanjay says- “ you know Oni…  One day day dad had insert a cucumber in aunty ass , while he was fucking her sitting her on his lap.   I remember ..I didn't went to school that day because I was sick. It happened that day. That day dad  makes aunty promised to put his stick inside her ass instead of cucumber."

I asked, "How many times have you seen  mom and uncle do all this?"
Sanjay says- “I like watching elders games and  the  fun doubled for me  when your mom plays with my dad..There are two reasons for this.  I have never seen dad playing this much time with any other aunty but your mom, And secondly. "
I asked, "What is the second reason?

Sanjay- "I used to be very jealous of you..before..because..you have both parents and I have only father, when dad plays with aunt… then i feel like she is my mom .."
I said- "What nonsense are you talking about.."

In the meantime Uncle lifted mom's waist, lifted her ass to his face he asked her squat on the bed. He didn't undress mom like in the previous nightd, he threw his lungi and started rubbing his cock  on the crack of mom's ass.

Uncle: Think Kakli Rani again, I will cut your ass's ribbon now… there is still time you can move away from your condition .. and you will be my lover forever… your only job will be to satisfy my lust honey… ”

Then mom said, "I am ready to break the chastity of my ass. Leave the mark of this illicit love relationship between you and me. I have sinned ... and I must atone for it. Punish me, Abinash.  Punish me indestructibly."

Uncle - "Kakoli - I will punish you for cheating on your husband honey."

As a result of continuous rubbing on my mom's ass crack uncle's dick slowly become harder and bigger. Uncle pulled mom's buttocks and put his two fingers in the hole of her ass.

Mom screamed softly,  Mom seemed a little scared, looking back face she trying to see what Uncle was doing.
Uncle took out his two fingers, pressed his big fat black cock on the hole of her ass and started pressing her fair fleshy ass with his hands and then he pushed his waist a little and gave a thrust lightly.
My mother screamed  out in pain, "Oh, god ,...ahh I'll die , ohhh ahhh it's torn me inside ." 

Tears came to my mother's eyes. Uncle said- “Shall I stop, honey? Is it paining? ”

Mom shake her head in any way to signalled no. Sh grabbed the bed sheet and began trembling.
Abinash uncle's cock was grabbed by the two sides of my mom's rounded hips.

Uncle moaned softly and said, "The inside of your ass  is very tight. Oops, I have never had such happiness."
After a while, when mom came to the situation of talking , shesaid in a tearful voice, "Don't Abhinash , don't stop."

Abinash gave another push and  half  of his cock disappeared into the hole of my mom's ass. Now she started crying.

Uncle - "Kakoli… you are in pain honey… you can't ..."

Mother shouted- "No… Abinash… I have not lost yet…. Tumi ekhon amr poder futoy (Now in the hole of my ass you just…pod Maro amar( fuck my ass)… Abinash fuck my ass …"

Uncle - "What did you say ... Kakoli."
Mom shouted again- " fuck my ass … Abinash , Can't you hear… Damn bastard , fuck my ass if are a son of mard ".
Uncle got mad when he heard abusive words from my mom.

Uncle Abinash- "Shali…. Your energy has increased after taking the cock in ass . I  have to cool you down slut.

Uncle  inserted the whole of his penis into her ass with another stroke. Mom couldn't say anything anymore, she started crying in pain and  started begging uncle- " Abinash .. I can't… please  get it out now… I lost the bet… I really want to get it out now., It's paining badly "

Uncle Abinash- " you bitch… you are talking a lot about whether I'm a son of mard or not."

Uncle began to stroke his cock inside her ass in and out.
The mom realized the mistake of being agree in ass fucking and began to squirm. " I'm Begging you Abhinash please get this rod out from my ass, ahhhh ahhhh I can't do it, please Abhinash".

Uncle grabbed her hair from above and said- "Now tell me that you have lost on bet - and from tonight you will be my illegitimate wife - you will maintain our relationship Even after your husband came."
My mother cried and said- "Ha..Abhinash… take it out… I can't do it anymore" .

Abinash is still fucking my mother's ass, and came to her ear and said- "We want to keep a sign of this illegitimate relationship. You will be the mother of my children .From today, you will stop taking all the contraceptive pills. Will you agree to that or not ?"

Mother's face has turned red like a jaba flower - "Yes, I agree, ahh please take it out  Abinash."

Uncle Abinash took his cock out of my mother's ass and let her go. Mom started panting heavily. Seeing the hole in her ass it seemed that a ping pong ball would enter in easily.

Mother said- "Leave it for today Abhinash..it hurts a lot."

Uncle took out a medicine from the drawer and said, "Eat this pain killer."
Mom ate the pain killer , put on the sari and said " I am very afraid of my son now" If you can, please lock the door of their room. "

We ran downstairs in fear of being caught. Uncle came into our room and turned on the lights to see if we were asleep and then locked our door  from outside and went upstairs. I can't sleep anymore. As soon as uncle left, I said, "Sanjay, you were right. My mother  lose to uncle. It is impossible for a deer to fight with a lion "

Sanjay says- "But aunty .. got stuck..my father traps women in this way .."

I said, "What do you mean?"

Sanjay: "Before Kakima, my father beat up someone else in this way. You saw her... She came for my birthday party". From the description of the woman, I realized that the woman whom I saw kissing in the bathroom with uncle .
I feared again and asked Sanjay - "What do you mean .. I do not understand."

Sanjay said- "The way that aunty  used to come to my father from time to time, you will see .. your mom will come to my father in the same way. All the aunts who played that game with my dad … .they never forget my Dad… Yes but Dad leaves them when he finds someone more beautiful… like your mother… Oni Dad doesn't call  previous aunt since your mother came. 

I couldn't say anything more. Sanjay wanted to talk to me a lot, but I said to Sanjay- "Sanjay… I am feeling sleepy now…".

The next day morning we went to home. Mom  looked a little tired, but my father was supposed to come in the afternoon, so he got up early and took me home. After reaching home mom asked me- "Do you have to go to school? Stay at home today. I'm not feeling good."

I asked, "why What happened, mom?"
Mother said, "Nothing, beta."
I saw my mother was having difficulty in walking since morning, so I sat down and asked, "Mom, what is wrong with your leg? Will k  massage your leg? 

Mom got a little nervous and said, "No, no, I'm fine." Mother quickly mannaged households work went to bed . There was an impression of tiredness in her eyes  and as the day progressed her eyes got stressed , I realised that uncle did not let my mom sleep all night .

Uncle called at noon. I picked up the phone first, Uncle was asking me a lot but I knew the phone wasn't for me either, so before before uncle could tell I told Uncle that I'm giving the phone to Mom.
Then I called my mom and told her that uncle had called . Mom was surprised to hear that uncle called home. He picked up the phone and started talking to him  and went to next room as if I may hear anything .

Anyway, my father came in the afternoon, mom was looking the same as before after my father came. After that my life started just like before. After spending two or three weeks like this, one day when I came back from school, I saw my mom talking to someone on the phone. At first I didn't know who it was, but when I heard my mom take the name of Abinash Uncle, I realized who that person was. Anyway, at least I didn't heard anything about what they talking. The next day at school I asked Sanjay if my mother came to their house ..!

Sanjay himself did not know about my mother's coming to their house.
I understood that mom and uncle might be meeting  secretly. I told Sanjay the stories about the phone call and Sanjay said- " I  told you Oni , I know my father  that's how he  traps all women.
I was surprised and said, "But I always see my mother at home. I don't know when she goes to your house!"

Sanjay says- "When we came to school..then. she come to my house."

Then one night my father suddenly asked my mother- " did you go for marketing today ..."

Mom  was a startled to hear that - "No .. I mean .. some clothes of bubai … and some groceries"

Dad- "You could have told me earlier..I also had to buy some things."
Mom- "I mean .. you could have told me ... I thought .. bring it today .."
Dad - "Okay. Next time. Tell me before you go."

Suddenly that night I saw a quick change in my mother. That night I saw my mother was crying silently  standing on the verandah .

Then came my birthday. I invite  Sanjay earlier to come to the birthday party.

When my mother heard that, she became very angry with me and said to me- "Why did you call Sanjay without asking me?"

I also immediately replied - "I went on his birthday - why he will not come .."
Mother- "I don't like that boy .. you stop your company with him .."

I sat down and said- "Why do you want to end my friendship with him - you too have friendship with Abhinash uncle ..you also talk so much on the phone .."
Hearing me moms whole face turned red in anger . But she didn't say anything. At night she came into my room and said- " look Bubai .I want to tell you something"

My mother's eyes were twinkling with tears , she somehow told me- "look - when we went to Abinash uncle's house on Sanjay's birthday that day,  Abinash uncle tried to do something bad with your mother - I never told you ... but Abinash uncle is a bad guy. If you want Sanjay to come then it's ok but please  Don't bring that bad uncle to our house…Even if Sanjay comes, that man will come to our house. I don't want that. I don't want your father to face that man. 

I realized my mother was lying.
Uncle Abinash was able to do exactly what he tried to do that night. Then the same thing happened the next night. If I could, I could ask my mother why she stayed the next day and why she went to Abinash uncle's house again. But what Sanjay was saying was going in the opposite direction now, mom is trying to get out of this adult gam. 

According to Sanjay, what happened to the rest of the aunts will happen to my mother but this time  it did not happen. This is the first time I feel like I have won over Sanjay.

I told Sanjay about this matter that day at school .Sanjay gave me a news  that Uncle used dirty abusive language for my mom while he drunked ,, saying that he will not spare my  mother.
 No. I realized that they are now going to break this relationship soon .

Anyway my father never found out about this illegitimate relationship and I heard from Sanjay that uncle had caught another aunt but also said that his father has not forgotten my mother till now. One of my mother's panties that my mother left behind is still with uncle.

—- Finished: -
[+] 4 users Like JACKY_451's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beast with The Beauty (mom & uncle) - by JACKY_451 - 17-02-2022, 08:34 PM