Thread Rating:
  • 212 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
দৃষ্টি আকর্ষণ করছি -
Dear writer,

I apologize if it came across that I was trying to poke into a private conversation between yourself and the moderator. or you were merely trying to understand the reason for "banning" a certain member from posting comments.

1. It came across as if you were supporting a demand for restoration of his rights by "liking" the demand and endorsing the open threat issued in the same message.
  2. It seems odd that in a virtual public forum someone would have a strictly private conversation. There are private messaging options for private conversations.
  3. While it is perfectly reasonable to inquire why some person is banned, it appeared to me that your question did not end there. It also included "I never found a bad comment from this person". Which felt you were arguing against this ban.
  4. You also illustrated how important and valuable that certain member is to this forum. With which it  appeared that your intent was to have the ban lifted forthwith.
I apologize once again if I misinterpreted, but your ostensibly innocuous query felt loaded with a vested intent. Which is why I wrote in the first place.

Lastly I am neither your bro, nor your brother, nor your boss. Would appreciate if you could stop calling me by such charming epithets.
[+] 2 users Like tirths2000's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: দৃষ্টি আকর্ষণ করছি - - by tirths2000 - 17-02-2022, 01:52 PM