Adultery Beast with The Beauty (mom) *completed*
Part 5

Uncle fell on the bed hugging mom, got up on her and started to fuck her. The room was filled with the sound of...... thap ....thap..... thap and their moan . I didn't even understand what my mom was saying from time to time, but i understand by their moaning that she is getting a lot of pleasure . They don't have any idea of how long they have been fucking , they kept on fucking with full pleasure.

Uncle and mom's body is moving from one end of the bed to the other. Sometimes mom is riding on uncle and sometimes uncle is riding on mother .

Among all the condition of my mom's boobs become worst. Uncle used those with his hand so badly that it turned red. But mom has no interest in it. She has lost in heaven of pleasure by uncle's fuck. Uncle was using this opportunity with mom as he wished. Once I saw he made her opening her mouth and licking her lips and tongue for about 10 minutes. At least mom moved her face other way .

Mom has been fucking herself with the same rhythm with uncle for a long time. But in the end she did not get along with uncle. Mom shouted again and peeled off her juice .

Mom exhausted his by two orgams in 30 minutes. The line of fatigue was seen in the eyes of mom again like the previous night. Mom said in her tired tone - "Abinash .. when will you come out"

Uncle Abinash said- "Honey..there will be only once tonight. How can it come out so soon."

Mother- "Uffff, Abinash, I have given up. Fuck me with all your heart, honey. I will give you happiness with my pussy till the end".
Mom also began to fuck from down with the rhythm of uncle.
She put her legs on the two ends of the bed so that Uncle could easily move his dick inside her .

Uncle Abinash suddenly said- "Honey ... I'm coming in no time , where to cum!."

Mom- " cum in me honey , fill me with your love juice I want to feel it inside ahh.."

Uncle Abinash started pushing his cock deep inside her and said in a cracked voice- "Honey..take..my love juice ahh."

With the rhythm of fucking mom also started saying " yes honey , give it to me , ohhh so hot , I love it darling ahhh it filled me upp , i love you honey fill me moree ahh"

Uncle clung to mom and said to her, "Kakoli ... take the prasad of your new husband ,take it in your love hole honey".

Mother was moaning and then looked at Abinash uncle and said- "You are not my new husband . You are my God. I will take care of your prasad carefully."

After dump the whole semen into my mother's cunt uncle pressed mom's cheek and said- "You are lying… why did you buy so many contraceptives .."

Mother smiled and said- " If I get pregnant..who will you fuck?"

Uncle A sat up and took the cock out of her cunt. Lot of semen rolled from the open mouth of my mom's cunt and started flowing down her ass .

Uncle was getting up and going to the bathroom, mother turned around and said- "Don't you wanna clean me .. tonight ..

Uncle took her in his lap and went to the bathroom .

Then the bathroom door slammed shut. We waited outside. I could hear my mother's laughter inside the bathroom.

Then I heard the sound of the door opening, I saw my mom running out and stopped by the bed, smiling she said - "Abinash - I do not like this naughty behaviour hihihi .. go now .." .mom is completely naked, and water is dipping from her hair as well as from body.

Uncle is standing with a towel in his hand - "Come let me clean you."

Mother- "No..you will put your face on my armpit again.

Uncle Abinash- "You will catch a cold. Come on. What you said right now. I am your God. How can you do to stop your God?

The mom bowed her head and uncle told her to lift her hands. Then uncle began to wipe her with a towel.

Mom smiled and said- "Abinash .. I am very scared now .."

Uncle Abinash- "What are you afraid of honey .."

Mom smiled and said, " you are so big , if fucked with you again and again then I will not be happy with my husband's dick anymore.

Uncle Abinash- "That's what I want..you come to me from time to time ..".

After wiping all over her body, he started dipping her mouth on her armpits and started licking it. Mother's whole body was shaking, sometimes laughing.

Mother said smilingly - "You are an animal. I don't like this filth of yours anymore. I won't come again. You will understand when you see it hiihihi .

Mother lost herself in the tide of uncle's desire. She was not stopping uncle. Uncle left his armpits and started sucking boobs. He could have just sucked, but Uncle's teeth was her nipples, Mother was screaming from time to time but she didn't say anything.

Uncle said to mother- "Kakoli, Your husband has ever fucked your ass?."
Mother got frightened this time- "No Abhinash .. go now this time it is too late… you promised .. you will listen to me .."

Uncle smiled and said- “Why are you so scared. I know mine will never get in your ass .. "

Mom: "You're too big."

Uncle said, "Now give me the answer. Your husband has ever fucked your assor not?."

Mom - "No ..."

Uncle- "Issss… your ass are very beautiful, I have never seen such a beautiful ass like 'Tanpura' .."

He turned her around and began to touch her ass. Then he started licking my mother's ass with his face down. He put his fingers inside her ass hole and started moving his fingers .

Mom got annoyed and said- "Abinash .. leave me alone now please".

Rubbing his cheeks on her asss, he said, "your ass is so soft.like butter"

Mom somehow surpassed uncle and said- "Now go..Abinash…".

Uncle Abinash said- "Give me a Gud (pussy) night… Kakoli..then I will leave .."

Mom grabbed uncle's cheek and then she brought his mouth down to her mouth. Then mom and uncle's lips merged with each other. What a kiss !!! .. My eyes were dazzled. Uncle is sucking mother's tongue and sometimes uncle's tongue is sucking by mom.
After a while of this intense kiss mom stopped at the end - "ok enough ..
Abinash: Leave some for tomorrow darling .. I am very tired .. let me sleep a little ..

Uncle put mom to bed and began to wear his lungi. We realized that Uncle would be out of the room this time, so we got out of there quickly .

I woke up early the next day. I saw Sanjay was still sleeping. I went upstairs again. I thought I would wake mom and tell her to go home. But when I came to the door, I saw that the door was still locked. I ran and peeked through the window, my mother and Sanjay's father were sleeping naked. Sanjay's father is lying hugging mom from behind and Sanjay's father's sleeping dick is slight inside into my mom's pussy.

I realized that Uncle may not have gone to sleep last night or may have come back. But the only thing left to understand was another time they met .

That day we went to school from Abinash uncle's house. Mom was at uncle's house. When I went to Abinash uncle's house from school, uncle said, "we all are going to restaurant at night."

As promised, we went to the restaurant. Going to the restaurant, mom and Abinash uncle started rubbing their legs which caught my eye, sometimes my mother was smiling too. That night mom told uncle to drop us off at home. Mom asked her to drop us a little distance from our home and then we walked home. After that I started going to school every day, I stopped talking to Sanjay at school. I didn't even understand why i was angry. The day before Dad came, the next thing happened. When I was returning from the bus that day, I suddenly saw abhinash uncle is standing at the bus stop. Normally Sanjay goes home from his stop walking alone, but today I was a little surprised to see Abinash uncle standing. Uncle told our bus conductor, "There is a student here called Anik. Tell him to get off. His mother is very ill."

School Bus Conductor said " ok ok , Who is anik here .??"

I stood up and said - "Yes .. I'm coming."

I got off the bus, I couldn't understand what was happening.

Uncle Abinash told me- “Oni… you will stay in our house today. Your mother is very sick. "

I asked, "Where is my mother?"

Uncle Abinash- "In my house. It will be a lot of fun today. You and Sanjay will have fun together."

I asked again, "What happened to my mother?"

Uncle Abinash- "she is little sick."

I- "What kind of sickness."

Uncle Abinash - "The sickness of elders. You will not understand betw. Come with me."

I didn't say anything else. We went to uncle's house and said, "I want to see my mother."

Uncle Abinash - "You take off your clothes, wash your face and hands - I am calling you upstairs."

As soon as Uncle Abinash went upstairs, I went upstairs before calling Abinash Uncle. I saw peeking through the door, mom was lying on uncle's bed, she was not wearing anything, she was covered only with a white cloth sheet on top of her.

From there, my mom's ass crack was visible through that white sheet. I noticed a little oil on the place of mom's ass on the sheet.

Uncle put his hand on his mother's cheek and said- "Your son has come - he wants to see..what happened to you."

My mother is a little angry and says- "What happened to him , why he's asking so much .. tell him… I will see him later , every time only mom mom and mom."

Uncle smiled and said, "My son is better than your son. He doesn't care about all these things. He understand that elders wants to have a little fun."

Then mom smiled and said, "Your son will be like you na! and my son will be like his father."

Uncle Abinash: " no problem I will make your son like mine."

Mom- "No need", Mom somehow got up and started to wearing the bra and blouse lying on the floor.

Uncle- "you Come on .. I'm going downstairs - let's see what they are doing?"

Before uncle left, I ran downstairs. Sanjay looked at me and said," Oni did see how's aunty now?

I - "Sanjay - tell me the truth - what so much fun in the game of all these elders."

Sanjay: "I told you before. And my father is a big player in this game. You will see what happens tonight?"

I- "What will happen Sanjay?"

Sanjay - "After you left, aunty used to come to our house every day when we went to school. One day I heard my father and aunty talking. Your father is coming back. And aunty wants to end this relationship now. But my father said he would stop on one condition and not distrub her again if she gave him something. "

I was surprised and asked - "What thing?"

Sanjay said- "you will see it tonight."

To be continued.....
[+] 6 users Like JACKY_451's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beast with The Beauty (mom & uncle) - by JACKY_451 - 16-02-2022, 11:05 AM