Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
Update

Nazir’s hot cum suddenly pushed Lakshmi into another long orgasm. She didn’t scream as Anwar’s prick was stuffed into her mouth. Her ass squeezed the last ounce of cum from Nazir’s dick. Nazir, tired from the sex slumped on the couch.
N: Maya, Lakshmi cleaned you. May be you should return the favour
M: hmmm
Maya lifted her neck and started to move her tongue to Lakshmi’s private regions. Lakshmi was still bobbing her head on Anwar’s dick. She didn’t notice as Maya’s tongue invaded her ass.
L: Aaah
A: You like my dick?
L: Hmmm
A: You like Maya’s tongue?
L: (taking her mouth out) Yes
A: Good.
Maya licked Lakshmi’s asshole for some time extending her orgasm. By this time Lakshmi’s body was craving for more and more. In fact, she was more energetic and involved in the sex. Maya after cleaning Lakshmi’s ass, cleaned Nazir’s dick with her mouth.
Now Maya was horny. And as Nazir’s cock slowly sprang to life, she lowered herself on to Nazir’s dick and started riding him. Lakshmi was still hungrily sucking Anwar’s dick. After this went for some time Lakshmi just saw Maya riding Nazir. Her mind again started wandering. How on earth are these guys erect again? And why is Maya getting to ride Nazir, and Maya can cum. That is when she realized two more things: her jaws are getting tired, and her pussy was feeling empty. What has she become? Now she was craving for a dick inside her.
And without her making a conscious decision, her body acted on its on will, again. She took her mouth of Anwar’s dick, lied down, and pulled Anwar towards her. Anwar gave a wry smile looking at the horny housewife wanting his dick. He decided to tease her a little. So while he fell on top of Lakshmi, he didn’t penetrate her. He just rubbed his dick near her slit. This made Lakshmi want it further. But every time she arched to get him inside her, he moved away
L: Please
A: What happened?
L: Please fuck me
A: You like my dick?
L: Yes
A: Why?
L: Its big and thick.
A: Is it bigger than your husbands
Lakshmi was so gone at this point even mention of her husband didn’t bring her any guilt.
L: Yes.
A: So what do you want my dick to do
L: Fuck me
A: You want me to fuck you hard or slow
L: Fuck me hard
A: I only fuck horny sluts hard
L: I am your slut, whore. Please fuck hard me like I deserve.
A: Good girl. There you go
Anwar wanted this conversation to happen. It was very important to drive home the point that she was a slut who willingly wanted to be fucked. Anwar also knew his cock was big for her pussy. So he slowly started to penetrate. And he stopped at 1 inch and let Lakshmi get used to the girth of his cock. Lakshmi was stunned by the girth of the invading dick. She had never felt anything like this. It did hurt for a second, but suddenly she could feel some pleasure waves getting triggered in her pussy. She never knew these pleasure centres existed. It may have been the novelty of dick or its diameter, or even her pussy waiting for a dick for some time. But just as Anwar started penetrating, she had an orgasm.
Anwar’s dick continued his journey in her pussy. He stopped after every inch so that she gets used to the size. After 3 inches Lakshmi’s eyes bulged and she had another small orgasm. Anwar’s dick continued the journey forward and Lakshmi was enjoying this. Nazir, meanwhile was enjoying Maya riding him. He asked Maya to do reverse cowgirl so that he can watch the action between Lakshmi and Anwar. He didn’t want to miss Lakshmi moaning and hot sex with his brother. After all Lakshmi’s seduction was critical for this trip.
Anwar reached 5 inches and Lakshmi was already in a different world. He had accomplished two things already: one fuck her and second make her a wanton slut for him too. This was important for the plan. Lakshmi shouldn’t be Nazir’s girl, that was crucial in their scheme of things. And make her beg for a different cock was an important step. And they, with a combination of drugs, alcohol and sex induced atmosphere did that. Lakshmi had anal sex, was double penetrated and is now taking a second dick inside her apart from her husbands.
Even at 5 inches Lakshmi felt her pussy was stuffed. And Anwar had some more meat to put in. Anwar slowly did exactly that making Lakshmi ecstatic. And then he slowly started pistoning in and out of her. It started slow but within 5-6 strokes, Anwar was on his way. And soon he was delivering the hard and fast fucking she wanted. Lakshmi was on the bed but was lifting up everytime Anwar withdrew. This was partially as the friction was so good his dick pulled her up when he withdrew and partially from Lakshmi trying to grab back the invading cock.
Maya and Nazir were watching this with awe as Maya rode Nazir. And the incredibly raunchy scene in front was enough to let Maya over the cliff. She came on Nazir’s dick and once again lied on his side. She indicated she was tired to ride him. Meanwhile Nazir winked at Anwar. Anwar took the cue and fucked Lakshmi for another couple of minutes and suddenly pulled out.
A: Now you do the work
And Anwar lied flat on his back and asked Lakshmi to ride him. A very tired Maya lie by their side. And Lakshmi didn’t waste any time. She jumped on Anwar and started riding him again. Anwar was having a great view of her boobs jumping up and down as she rode him. Anwar pulled Lakshmi for a kiss. Lakshmi literally slobbered on his lips as she was very horny again. Lakshmi was busy kissing Anwar and riding him, she completely missed what Nazir was upto. And that was till she could something at her butthole.
Lakshmi’s eyes opened wide as Anwar’s lips and hand ensured she couldn’t move. And Nazir didn’t wait any time in penetrating her ass. Her butthole wasn’t a virgin now and didn’t offer that much of a resistance. She could feel both the dicks inside separated by a thin membrane and as the dicks started moving, the pleasure moved to another realm. Anwar released Lakshmi’s lips as she shrieked through another shattering orgasm. And this time the orgasm didn’t stop. She kept cumming, and for Lakshmi, her body was being used in ways she never imagined.
Suddenly all three of them froze as Lakshmi’s mobile rang. But Anwar and Nazir kept their dicks inside her. Lakshmi’s brain was not processing anything in the continuous waves of pleasure. She internally knew this had to be Srini but was reluctant to let of the dicks. Seeing her not going on a guilt trip, Nazir asked Maya to pass the phone. As Maya passed the phone, Nazir answered the call and put her on speaker
L: (panting)Hello
S: Hello, I had messaged you an hour back
L: Was in the kitchen.
S: You sound tired
L: Yeah something fell down in the kitchen while cooking. It’s a little messy, I was cleaning up
Nazir and Anwar looked at each other and winked, they slowly started to fuck her again. And Lakshmi found the situation too stimulating. Two of the best dicks are penetrating her ass and pussy, at the same time. And she was talking to her husband who has never bothered about her sexual pleasure. For a change, she didn’t feel bad for Srini. He was supposed to take better care of her. It was probably the drugs and alcohol but she couldn’t stop thinking about the next orgasm building up in her as the boys increased pace
S: Ohk, just wanted to check on you. I have to go for dinner
L: (with a slight moan) Ohk. Good night
S: Good night
As the phone call ended, Anwar and Nazir just dialled the speed to max. And Lakshmi shrieked “…..Ah Ah Gaaaawdd” as another wave of pleasure went through her body.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped - by rajutony87 - 16-02-2022, 01:51 AM