Poll: What all should be included in the story ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FORCED SEX
19.44%
7 19.44%
SEXUAL HUMILIATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXUAL BLACKMAIL
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXPLOITATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
ALL OF THE ABOVE
38.89%
14 38.89%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA
PART-2

Shubham was now fully confident that this sexy superstar actress was in his complete control.

He told Priyanka : OK. If you do not want to go to Jail then listen to me carefully. Here is your arrest memo. You have to sign this arrest memo. By signing this Arrest Memo, you are accepting that you have been caught red handed smuggling 10 Grams of banned Drugs into Indian territory where you can be jailed for 10 years. I will not forward this arrest memo to court for action and will keep it with me.

Shubham continued further : For the next 10 years, you will be my sex slave. You will do whatever I tell you to do. You will not ask any question and will obey all my commands instantly without any hesitation. You will not make any excuses to me to avoid my any command or order. If you are OK with what I am saying then sign this Arrest Memo and go home now. You will not go to Jail but act as my sex slave for the next 10 years. In this period of 10 years, if you choose to not obey my commands then I will forward this Arrest Memo to Court for further necessary action.

Priyanka was listening him very carefully. When he was finished, Priyanka readily accepted everything : Yes Sir, I have no problem in becoming your sex slave for the next 10 years. Priyanka signed the Arrest Memo and gave her Address and Telephone number etc. as was asked in the Arrest memo.

When she was ready to go, Shubham suddenly grabbed her face towards him and started kissing her soft red lips passionately for few minutes. After enjoying her lips, he told her : Now you can go your home. I will contact you in the evening or tomorrow for my further commands which you will have to obey. Save my phone number and always pick my phone instantly without any delay. One More thing, this deal between you and me should remain a top secret and nobody should come to know about the same. If It came to my notice that you have divulged the details of this deal to any lawyer or any other person then I will forward this Arrest Memo to Court without even informing you.

Priyanka collected her Bag from the Table and departed from the Custom Clearance Area.

Shubham was unmarried and was living alone in the 2 BHK Flat allotted in the Government Officers Colony. His parents and other family members were living in his home town of Lucknow and he got the posting at Mumbai Customs Department after his selection for the post.

After reaching the Flat, Shubham called Priyanka on phone at around 8 PM.

Priyanka picked the call instantly : Yes Sir

Shubham : Come to my Flat immediately. I am sending you my Google location on Whatsaapp.

Priyanka : OK Sir. No problem.

Shubham was in his T-Shirt and Short. His Cock was becoming rock hard after thinking about the things which are going to happen very soon.

Around 9 PM, someone knocked at the Door of the Flat. Shubham Opened the door and welcomed Priyanka in the Flat.

Priyanka was wearing the Red Saree with matching blouse and was looking very stunning and sexy as most of her sexy figure was visible to Shubham.

Shubham was sitting on Sofa with his legs spread comfortably. His bulge in the Short was clearly visible to Priyanka, who was standing in front of him waiting for his commands
Shubham kept staring at her saree clad sexy figure for few moments and then said : Take off your Sari

Priyanka took off her Sari instantly

Now She was in Blouse and Petticoat on her body

Shubham : Take off Your Blouse and Petticoat

Priyanka took off her Blouse and petticoat one by one and was now standing before him in Bra and Panty only
Shubham : Whenever I call you to my place, you will never wear a Bra or Panty. Only Blouse, Petticoat and Sari is permissible dress for you to come to my place. Understand ?

Priyanka : Yes Sir

Shubham : Now take off this Bra and Panty and come near me.

To be continued ................
thanks  welcome to my Thread containing Sex stories based on Humiliation, Blackmail & BDSM

हम भी दरिया हैं हमें अपना हुनर मालूम है 

जिस तरफ जाएंगे खुद रास्ता बन जाएगा 

[+] 2 users Like Hot_Guy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA - by Hot_Guy - 15-02-2022, 05:02 PM