Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
my sister while sucking Tc cock and was seeing me with some guilt. Tc and cop changed there position and TV made my sister lie on bed and removed her phant and pressed her pussy.. she let out a sharp moan slowly he removed her panty and my did was all nude in front of two strangers and me.. . She tried to cover her pussy with hands but Tc held her hand. Her pussy was neatly shaven. Might have Been shaven yesterday. Her pink lips were looking amazing just like arose petal. Her flower was waiting to get pounded by two monsters. ..and she was in the verge of loosing her virginity..with cop fucking Akkas mouth which was lengthier than Tc and I was Not able to see her face.. Tc put his hand on sister pussy lips and started rubbing them and we can listen some small moans from her mouth.. Tc kept his finger inside the pussy and started moving in and out as the speed of the spingers increased the sound and intensity of moaning of my sister also increased ahem Ah Ah aaaaaah. ...aaah. .a. a. Shhh. Ah. ..sounds escaped through her mouth..then the Tc said he want to taste the honey. And kept his tongue on my sister pussy and started licking a sharp moan escaped through her mouth and she kept her hands on Tc mouth encouraging him further. He licked her hard and also inserted his fingers in her pussy. . The effect was doubled and prashanthi moaned heavily and reached orgasm in no time. And cummed a lot. Tc licked the juices and brought some with his finger and kept them in sister mouth and made her lick them and she tasted her own juice as cop stood side I can see my sister enjoying.. .then Tc said asked my sister are u a virgin honey.? My sister replied yes with a sweet smile.. Tc and cop said kudos and Tc kissed my sister.Then Tc asked my sister whom do u want to have you as u r first husband. As cop was ugly sister looked at Tc and said u. With a shy smile and closed her face.. and I was stunned to hear the answer as she was not showing sheer resistance. Tc said To cop to wait for a while as he wanted to fuck her 1stay. Cop was disappointed but let do his work. Tc slowly slept beside my sister and started kissing her and was pressing her boobs. My sister was hugging him tightly cop was sitting in opp berth with his hands on his Dick and I was in middle shooting my own sisters sex video.
Tc took his Dick and started rubbing it on sister pussy making her moan and she was not able to control her urge and kissed Tc voluntarily.Tc understood and asked what do u want now. She said do it now. .but Tc was teasing her further and asked what to do she replied hastily plz keep it in mine .he asked what to keep she replied keep up r Dick in my pussy and fuckers me like u r wife. U r not my wife prashanthi u r my randi I will make u a fucking who're my sister replied yes sir I am u r Randi plz fuckers me make a whore ..after a min of teasing he kept his Dick insidte her pussy in one shot. Only1/2 entred in but didhi screamed in pain. Main Margayeeee ahhh ahhhhh. Tc staid still for a while and again started moving his Dick inside sister was enjoyng litely in pain again Tc gave a hard stroke and her hymen was broken blood dripped down her pussy. Sister was crying and tears rolled down. Tc has pride in his face stood still fora while and started drilling again sister was in pain and was moaning litely. Cell filled with pchak pchak sounds from her pussy and low moans from her mouth and sound of her bangles and anklets making from every stroke from the monster Dick. Tc was giving slow and long strokes slowly my sister was enjoing it and moans became louder as the strokes became harder and faster Tc fucked my sister for 5 mins and cummed in her with a loud moan. From the face of my sister I saw that she also reached the orgasm.

They staid still for a while and then Tc woke up. Immediately cop said now my turn but sister said she will wash and come. She wore a nighty from her bag went to washroom Tc said she is very tight. Had lot of enjoyment. We can not stop with one time. . And sister came back and she was not seeing me but she had a smile in her face. Now immediately cop removed her nighty and Made her lie on 4 and put his Dick into choot in one strike. Sister was holding the grill of the window with one hand and moving her ass back to match the stroke of the cop. Cop was lucky to fuck my cute sister. He would have never imagined to fuck a sexy teen girl with his pot belly and bald head. My sister was enjoying his huge monster cock and moaning like a dog he fucked for a while and made my sister kneel and fucked her mouth and cummed in her mouth and made her swallow it some drops were dipping down Her face and my sister looked like a slut to me. she sat on the berth and relaxed.cop took phone from me and watched my sister sex video and made vulgour comments. Tc Said me to sleep on the upper berth. I went up and was unable to digest the events.. .and closed my eyes but I could here the laughs of my sister.

I tried to sleep but was again by the moans made by my sister she was being fucked from back by Tc from back and cop was fucking her mouth Tc was pressing her boobs. .. she was moaning loud and her moment in hands making bangles move to and fro making sweet sound and the fucking continued for 15 mins and made my sister kneel and cummed on her and in her mouth on her boobs and hair and then again made her clean there cocks and made Her lick the cum on her body.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 13-02-2022, 09:49 PM