Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
The Plan - First part
Rahul kept on coming up with more and more of his evil plans to conquer Ruby. He did not share any of them with his roommates as they could not keep up with the changes as he wanted to implement only the best of the best kind of plans that would yield maximum "Returns". His primary weapon he has is Ruby's suspicion that her husband might be cheating on her. He would have to exploit it to achieve what he wants. He made the boys wait till Sunday without making any contact with Ruby. They all knew full well that Amit will be going on project work to Bangalore on Wednesday and will not return for two weeks. Rahul told Sid to stop by Ruby's flat on Sunday when Amit is home. Varun and him made sure they were not in their flat. When the bell rang, Amit opened the door and had a, "who are you?" look. Sid smiled and said, "Hi Bhayya, I am Sid, your neighbor." This time Amit made a, "So what?" face which made Sid a bit uncomfortable. He made an uneasy smile and continued, " My roommates and I go to the university and are pursuing our bachelor's degrees. My laptop has crashed and my roommates are at the university and have taken their laptops with them. Can I quickly check my emails here?". Amit probably was in a bad mood and just continued to stare at Sid which made him more uncomfortable. Ruby came to the main room from kitchen and saw Amit talking to someone at the door and so peeked and saw Sid. She came running to the door and being the nice person she is invited him in. She said, "Arey Amit, you did not even invite our new neighbor inside?" Amit was still in a bad mood and so just lazily turned around and started walking towards the bedroom and disappeared into the bathroom.
Sid thanked Ruby and sat in front of the laptop pretending to check his emails. Ruby went back into the kitchen and couple of minutes later Amit walked back into the hall and sat at the dining table which is to the right side of the desk Sid was sitting next to and started going through his messages on his cell phone. So Amit can see the right side of Sid's face and since Sid is facing the Kitchen, Ruby can see his full face. Sid, as instructed by Rahul, started stealing glances at Amit and pretended to make sure Ruby does not notice. He made this obvious to Ruby that he is stealing glances at Amit. She asked him from the kitchen if everything was okay to which he replied, "Yes". He sat there for another few minutes and was about to leave when Ruby came into the kitchen with a cup of coffee and offered it to him. He thanked her and sat next to Amit at the dining table and Ruby sat opposite to him. He again started doing the same thing. Stealing glances with Amit and this time also started looking at Ruby as if he is trying to tell her something. When she realized this and was about to ask him again if everything was ok, he shook his head as if he is telling her not to say anything. Amit was still checking his messages. Sid finished his coffee, thanked Ruby and started walking towards the door. Ruby followed him and after he stepped out was about to close the door when Sid turned around and handed her a piece of paper with something written on it from the note book he carried to their house in his backpack. He had the same concerned/scared look on his face when he handed it over to her and mode sure she saw that look on his face before he handed the piece of paper to her. He then turned around and started walking very quickly towards his flat.
Ruby was confused and after she closed the door and before turning around, opened the piece of paper. It read, "Important - your husband - secret - call me- don't talk to him!" Sid had his mobile number written on the paper. Amit asked what is taking so long and Ruby quickly folded the piece of paper and put it in her blouse and adjusted her pallu and walked back into the kitchen. In the kitchen, she quickly removed it from her blouse and hid it in a drawer where Amit could not find it. A million thoughts were going through her mind and became very restless. Amit noticed this and asked her if everything was okay during dinner and she said everything is just fine. Ruby could not sleep at all that night. She was tossing and turning with all sort so thoughts in her mind. "What could it be so secretive Sid knows about my husband he does not want me to discuss with my Amit?" She had to wait till Amit leaves for work the next morning. As soon as he left, she called the number Sid gave her. As instructed by Rahul, Sid did not answer his phone. Ruby grew more impatient by the minute. She tried at least 6 times but Sid did not answer. She went to their flat but found it locked. This was all part of the plan. She came back and tried calling Sid again a few more times. Rahul, Varun and Sid were enjoying all this at their university campus. They waited till 11AM and then Sid called Ruby. She picked up as soon as it started ringing. Sid first apologized for not answering the phone and made an excuse that he was in a class and could not answer.
Ruby said, "That's ok, can you please tell me about the paper slip you gave me last night?" Sid acted all tensed and after a long pause, said, "I am not sure how to tell you this but I think I have seen your husband somewhere." Ruby was furious at this and yelled, "What do you mean by that? Of course you might have seen him somewhere. He goes to work all the time". Sid said, "Let me explain bhabhi!" and started telling her what Rahul after carefully planning told him to say.
"At the university, we are all supposed to work on our projects and will be graded based on our work"
Ruby said sarcastically, "I know that!".
Sid said, "Let me finish na, bhabhi" and continued, "Varun picked a project that involves facial recognition. He gets to collect images and videos from cc cameras from various public places in many cities around the country. He images are then analyzed to test the software and he gets graded by that. He maintains all the images and videos on his laptop."
Ruby was losing interest and said, "Why are you telling me all this?" in an annoyed tone. It was time to plant the "suspicion" seed in her mind.
Sid took a brief pause and said, "I think I saw someone else with him that was not you." Ruby's eyes grew wider as she heard this and immediately thought of all the late hours working at the office and the out of town trips. But she wanted to be certain, "Are you sure it was my husband with someone else?"
"Absolutely!", he replied. "The only thing that confuses me is that those images are from Bangalore and from two weeks ago. I am not sure why Amit would be there." Ruby felt a jolt as she heard this. She remembered Amit was away on project work exactly two weeks ago. That is when the trio moved in. But she remembered that is was supposed to be in Delhi. Sid noticed the silence and said, "I have seen quite a few more in this city as well. Since you have been nice to me, I wanted to let you know. All the information is on Varun's laptop and I can't prove anything to you without them. May be I was wrong and we should forget about what I said. I am sorry for the trouble." and hung up.
The Plan - Second part
Rahul and Varun were standing next to him and soon as he hung up, they all high fived. Rahul said, "Now let her come to us. In the mean time, we need to be prepared with some proof. Varun, go to Rohan's house this afternoon as he needs help with his assignment. Ask him if we can borrow his SLR camera along with the zoom lens. I will tell you what to do later." Varun went to Rohan's house as it has become a habit for the trio to help Rohan with his assignment in exchange of small favors. Rohan did not used to mind this at all but this time he was curious. "What do you need the zoom lens for?" he asked. Varun did not know what Rahul's plan is and so could not say something stupid and get caught. So he simply said, "I don't know. Rahul told me to borrow them." That was a good enough answer for Rohan. He let him have them and told him, "I will have to go to a stupid wedding my dad doesn't want to go to. One of his manager's kid is getting married and my dad talked me into it. I will be flying out on Friday to attend the wedding in Lucknow and fly to Delhi on Saturday to spend time with my family. A few cousins are flying in from New York next week. I won't be back until next Sunday. I need one of you to water my plants and more importantly submit my next week assignment. I haven't started it but you guys figure something out. Don't forget to submit it on time. I will text you the username and password to my system as well as my student ID and password. Use the spare key to my apartment Sid has." Varun was used to such requests and so was looking at him as if he is expecting something. Rohan hit him on his shoulder and handed him a few 2,000 notes. Varun was happy and left with the camera and the zoom lens.
Varun called Rahul on his mobile and asked him what to do next as it was getting dark. Rahul told him to go to the MNC company office area, that Amit works in and call him back from there. Varun called Rahul after reaching the company area. Rahul asked Varun to stay hidden and start taking clear pictures of the office entrance, main gate, the taxi stand near it and various other nearby locations making sure that a portion of the office building is visible in the back ground in every picture. from various angles. He also told him to take pictures when there is still some day light and some more when it gets really dark. He asked him to use the flash and to make sure to get very clear pictures. Varun was getting irritated as what possible benefit might come out of this, but Rahul assured him that not knowing is also a part of his plan because of someone like a security guard finds this suspicious and asks him what it is for, Varun doesn't have to lie, as he doesn't know the real reason. All he will have to say is this is for a project at the university to get out of such situations. Varun obliged and started taking pictures. He took a break for dinner at restaurant near Amit's office and continued his work after that. At about 10:30PM, Rahul called him and asked him to come to a location and he shared the location on his mobile. When Varun reached that area and parked his bike, he realized it is a rundown area with many small stores and dark allies. He was confused as to why Rahul wanted him there that late as all stores close at 6PM. He waited for Rahul and Sid and they showed up within a few minutes. Rahul took the camera from Varun and checked the pictures he had taken and gave a nod of approval.
He said, "Now the next phase of the plan. Follow me boys." He started walking through those dark allies as if he knew the place very well. The other two just followed. After almost 20 minutes of walking they found themselves near the high way. There were many trucks stopped on either side of the high way Rahul stopped there and took the camera from Varun and asked Varun and Sid to start walking next to the parked trucks and he stayed behind. Rahul started adjusting the zoom and getting ready to take some pictures. As the boys went past the trucks they noticed some movement. They could see someone slowly coming out from between two trucks. Once that person stepped into the light, they realized it is a woman and then it hit them that she is a prostitute. She approached them and asked if they are looking for some company. They said not and moved on. She yelled, "Then what are you here for?" and walked back to her spot where she emerged from. Rahul took plenty of pictures of the whole incident. As the boys continued, a lot of women started walking towards them offering several different services. Rahul told them to just keep on walking and was taking pictures. They reached the other end of the truck park and walked through a narrow lane and from there they walked back to the spot where they had parked their bikes. Rahul was happy with the outcome and was happy while driving back to their flat and the other two were confused.
The Plan - Third part
It was almost 1AM by the time the trio reached their flat. Rahul told them to hit the beds as they have work to do the next day. Rahul woke Varun and Sid at noon on Monday and gave specific instructions. "Varun, you have to be in front of Amit's office by 4PM sharp. Stay hidden and wait for him. As soon as he starts to come out of his office building, start taking clear pictures. Not close ups. Make sure you take the pictures from the same spot you have taken them yesterday and keep the zoom also at the same level. Take as many pictures as possible until he gets into his car. " "Sid, you go to check emails again around 2PM. Keep the phone on and wait for my instructions." Varun left at 2PM and Sid rang Ruby's door bell. She opened the door and the first thing she said was "Where were you all morning? I was trying to reach you and you did not pick up the phone." Sid made the same excuse as before. She let him in and held both his hands and made him sit on the couch and sat next to him. She was trying to get more information out of him and as she sat, her pallu moved to the side a bit and Sid could see a bit of her cleavage. He started enjoying the view and the trailer to the main event.
"Sid please tell me what kind of pictures were you talking about yesterday? Who was Amit with?" Ruby said, "Please, can you get the pictures from your friend's laptop and show me? I need to see them with my own eyes."
Sid replied, "Bhabhi, Varun is not as nice and understanding as me. He is a very self centered and always-follow-the-rules kind of strict person. He does not let us copy assignments from each other and he definitely does not allow anyone to even go near his laptop let alone share the password. His project work is very near and dear to him. If he finds out what I told you, he will complain to the head of the department that his project work is being misused and definitely tell Amit. There is no way. "
Ruby stopped and got lost in her own thoughts. Sid noticed this sudden drop of curiosity in Ruby and realized his mistake that he said something as if there is no way around it. He quickly got into damage control.
"Varun even sleeps holding his laptop. Only if there is something to distract him while he is logged in so that he will leave it unlocked and the images can be copied into a flash drive. " he said. "But there are a lot of images from all around the country. It will take some time to go through those and find the ones we want. I can't think of anything that can distract him like that."
Ruby was disappointed and did not know what else to do. Sid said, "I will see later Bhabhi" and left leaving Ruby to her thoughts. "The plan is working", he thought.
There was only one day left before Amit leaves for Bangalore. On Tuesday, Varun was given another task. He went to go wait at Amit's office like the day before with a bottle of cheap lady's perfume. As Amit was walking towards his car, Varun mingled in the crowd, walked behind him and sprayed a good amount of the perfume on his pants and behind and disappeared into the crowd.
When Amit got home, Ruby could immediately smell the lady's perfume on him. She looked at him as if something smells bad, but Amit was very tired and just looked at her and said, "What?" and walked away. He took his shirt and pants off, threw them in the bin next to the bath room and walked into the shower. Ruby immediately picked them up and smelled the closely. It was definitely lady's perfume. She was heartbroken. Immediately she went into the kitchen and called Sid on his mobile. The boys were waiting for her call. Sid immediately answered the phone and said, "What is it Bhabhi?" as if she woke him up.
"Tell me how we can distract Varun." Ruby said. The boys were delighted. Sid acted as if he did not understand what Ruby was talking about, "Distract Varun? What are you saying, bhabhi?".
Ruby said, "Please speak in a low voice. Make sure your room mates do not hear this conversation. I think your suspicion on Amit is correct. I cannot tell you how I know. He is leaving for Bangalore on a project tomorrow at noon. We need to use that time to somehow distract Varun and get him somewhere else so that you can get the pictures."
Sid replied, "I am not sure how to do that." Ruby asked, "Please, think of anything we can use here. His hobbies, likes, dislikes."
Sid was waiting for this. He said, "I don't know. oh, yeah..I remember him peeping out of the bedroom window quite a few times. But I don't know if that helps." Ruby said, "I think I know how to distract him, now".
"How?" Sid innocently asked.
Ruby said, "Just leave it to me. Call me tomorrow after Amit leaves when Varun is logged onto his computer and be ready to copy the pictures. Shh... Amit is coming. I have to hang up now. Don't forget."
The trio started making more plans to make every dream come true.
The next day, was the day the trio would start to reap the benefits of their hard work. They were waiting eagerly for Amit to leave. Since traffic will be bad in Mumbai, Amit decided to leave a little early to the train station. Ruby followed him till the gate to bid him goodbye and the boys were hidings behind a chai stall watching. As soon as Amit's taxi disappeared, Ruby turned around and started walking towards the elevator. The buys waited for a little while and went to their flat. They could hear the sound of running water and figured out Ruby could be in the shower.
Rahul said, "Let's have some fun boys!" settling down on the bed. He had connected the camcorder they got from Rohan's place to the big screen TV and placed the camcorder at the bedroom window and moved the drape just a bit. Sid place a few books next to the camcorder to hide it. Varun sat in a desk next to the window with his laptop such that only one side of his laptop would be visible to Ruby if she tries to look out her window. Rahul signaled Sid to make the call. Sid dialed Ruby's number and she picked up immediately. Sid put her on speaker and all three were listening.
Ruby said," Hi, Sid. I am still in the shower and need some more time." Hearing this, Varun who already had his hand on his crouch made a face that said, "come on bhabhi, let's start the show."
Sid improvised and said, "Better hurry up bhabhi. Varun is on his laptop now. I heard Varun telling Rahul this morning that he has to go to the university campus in the afternoon. He might leave soon." Ruby said, "Please stall him . I am almost done."
Sid said, "Okay bhabhi. I will try asking him some assignment questions. By the way, how are you going to distract him?"
"I said leave it to me na. Don't let him leave!" and hung up. Sid sat next to the camcorder and focused it on Ruby's bedroom window. A few minutes later Ruby emerged and opened the drapes completely. She pretended not to look towards the other window and acted as if she was enjoying the weather. She was wearing a blue shiffon saree draped well below her navel. She adjusted the pallu to the side and stretched her body as if she was yawning. This gave the boys an amazing view of her milky white belly, sexy navel and the breasts were pushed out.

She then moved close to the dresser mirror and dropped he pallu completely, of course making it look like an accident and her side view was visible to the trio. The boys were enjoying this view on the full screen TV and Sid was recording every minute of it. They had their hands on their crouches rubbing their cocks. Ruby then moved away from the window and called Sid. When Sid answered, she said, "Did Varun get distracted? Did he start to look out the window?"
Sid replied, "What are you talking about bhabhi? He did not even move a muscle. He was in front of his laptop all the time. By the way, what makes you ask that question?". Ruby sounded disappointed and replied, " I noticed him peeking out the window and noticing me when I was in front of my dresser getting ready a few weeks ago. So I thought if I do that again and keep the drapes open, he will do the same thing and you will get a chance to steal the images."
All the boys had a hearty laugh and high fived, but Sid put themselves on mute to that Ruby cannot hear them laugh. Sid then replied, "Bhabhi, was that you master plan to distract him? Well it did not work. and I don't think it is a good one because for starters, if he is peeking out the window, he will still be in the bedroom. So, I will not have an opportunity to touch his laptop. And the other reason is, Varun watches a lot of porn movies on his laptop. I think he will not be tempted with just women in sarees. If I am right, he likes the modern girls that go around showing lot of skin like thighs and other parts. But what do I know about all those things" , giving her more ideas. He quickly added, "I can't keep him here any longer bhabhi, he will leave soon."
Ruby could not think what to do next. She quickly thought of the gown Raj and Manoj gifted her. She told Sid to stall Varun for just a bit longer and hung up. The other two complemented Sid for his quick thinking and started waiting for the next course to devour.
Since Varun like to see more skin, Ruby held the straps of the sleeveless gown and made a small knot on each strap so that when she wears it, the knots rest on her shoulders and the down moves up by a bit. It was originally up to upper thigh length, with the adjustment, hiked up by a couple of inches.
Ruby changed into the gown and came to the hall and open the drapes. She was showing lot of skin and was hoping Varun would come to the hall to peep to give Sid a chance to copy the pictures.

She place a stool in the hall and place one of her legs on it facing the window and started to apply moisturizing lotion on her legs very slowly and seductively. Since she had to bend forward, her ample cleavage was on display. The boys could not believe their eyes. She took her time, to give Sid enough time, applying the lotion. She spend good 2 mins on one leg and shifted to another. This time she made sure she bend a bit more then needs so show more cleavage. After 4 mins of this show, she slowly stood up and started to apply the lotion on her shoulders, her left hand slowly moved towards her right boob. She slowly applied the lotion on her neck and throat and started to go lower and lower. Her left hand was almost going inside her gown towards her cleavage. She stopped there and put the lotion bottle away. The boys blinked for the first time in minutes at that time. When Rahul looked at the other two, Varun had already taken his cock out and was stroking.
Ruby slowly turned around and moved towards the couch. She picked up a book and seductively laid on the couch. The couch was parallel to the window and she started reading the book with one leg over the other. Her gown hiked up a little more on the left side and she had her left leg over her right one. The boys were ogling on her thigh show. Ruby slowly got up and sat on the vouch facing the window with her legs firmly placed on the floor. This hiked the gown up a bit more. Ruby casually and very slowly let her legs fall apart by a bit. This gave the boys a glimpse of her panty. She made sure to wear a white one as the gown was of darker shade so that the boys will notice the panty. She closed her legs once for a couple of minutes and again moved her legs apart from each other. Varun could not hold it any longer a came on the floor. He started spraying streams of cum and started shaking. Ruby slowly moved towards the window and closed the drapes to mark the end of the show.
The boys came back to earth and quickly moved to the bedroom. Varun said, "I need to penetrate her and penetrate her real bad. Make it happen Rahul." Rahul smiled and said, "Idiot, first go and clean the hall before it starts to stink." He then started going through all the pictures they had taken and started saving the ones he think would be "useful" on his laptop.
Ruby called Sid on his mobile half hour later. As Rahul had instructed, Sid told her ,"Varun indeed left his laptop unlocked and moved to the hall, which he never did before. He stayed there for got 20 minutes. I still could not believe I got a chance to copy some pictures from his laptop on to my flash drive. I am not sure what was so interesting for him that he did not come back for 20 minutes. As soon as he came back, he went straight into the bathroom and stayed there for another 10mins."
Ruby was relieved that Sid managed to get some pictures and at the same time was feeling proud of her accomplishment and was taking the part about Varun going straight into the bath room after her show as a big compliment. She said, "When can we meet? I need to see those pictures."
Sid said, "We can meet tomorrow" and hung up. He had the camcorder in his other hand while talking to Ruby and he was watching the part where she spread her legs to flash her panty. He zoomed in on her panty shot while talking to her. Listening to her sweet voice while looking at her cleavage and panty was building a storm in his groin and so he had to hang up and run into the bath room to relieve himself while watching today's show.
[+] 5 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by sugahdaddy15 - 13-02-2022, 02:35 AM