Fantasy Cuck Mocktail
(13-02-2022, 01:23 AM)desilover007143 Wrote: Chapter 20 Cinema

That night it was very late for me, I entered my flat with 2nd key, by that time my wife is already in deep sleep, I don’t wanna disturb her, even she is not in a mood to wake up, all her body need is a deep sleep, so I slept beside her silently, the next day morning I woke up little late, by then my wife has already woke up & prepared for office, I was granted late entry in my office as I work late hours yesterday.
There is a knock on the main door, I opened it, there are 2 men standing with a book & a box in hand, they are the one who is taking care of apartment common needs & maintenance. I welcomed them inside, made them sat on sofa, as they came to collect donation for presenting idol for upcoming festival, I went into my bedroom searching for my wallet & realized that I forgot it in my office yesterday, so I requested money from my wife & gave it to them & they left happily. 

Then as usual that neighbor boy dropped my wife at her office, I also had my thigs & left to office. It was a regular day in my office, after office I went to collect the blouse from tailor.

After the previous session with my wife, he never forgot her & me also, the moment I enter in his shop he recognized me instantly
Tailor: welcome sir
Me: blouses?
Tailor: ready sir, here are they
Me: any extra payment for this?
Tailor: no sir, yesterday madam have given us extra payment for doing extra work, so sweet of her
Me: yeah, she is so kind person, she doesn’t keep any one’s credit, she will return them anyhow
Tailor: yes sir, you are true, we too didn’t expect it, it was so sweet
Assistant to me: yes sir, madam gave me tip also, how kind she is
Me: wow! keep it buddy, I will ask her to give more tip next time
Tailor: sir, next time onwards madam should come to me only, we have bid DISCOUNT to give her
Don’t know why I became comfortable with him, I ignored the fact of him saw my wife topless.
Me: come on, dude, if she likes your work she will come to you only,
Tailor: yesterday when she came, we showed the Trailor of our work sir, I hope she is satisfied with it, we are expecting to see her soon
Me: don’t worry if she likes your work, she will come to you only
Tailor: thank you sir, festival wishes to you & your lovely wife sir
Me: thank you buddy, bye

All this time I am talking straight, but those fellows are talking with double meaning, I don’t know that.
I felt comfortable talking with him, on that day I got angry on him, but now feeling good, because it is hid duty to take measurements & it is our mistake not to bring a measuring blouse, moreover he took extra effort in making perfect blouse for my wife, seems to be a professional in working. 

Day after tomorrow it was the festival, one of the big festival we have, literally everyone is getting ready to celebrate it, so at morning also my wife got ready in an ethnic wear, once all the rituals are done, I did some photoshoot with my wife in my phone inside my flat, due to low light there is no proper composition, so we thought to go terrace as we can have more light, at terrace I am capturing some pics in my phone & showed them to my wife but she was totally disappointed by them, same time that neighbor Susanth came towards us & showed the image that he captured in his DSLR, they are so candid, with perfect composition & lighting, looking great.

My inner voice: from where did this guy came? when did he captured this? won’t you guys let me stay peacefully with my wife alone?
Susanth: I just came to capture some photos for Kiran, but saw you guys here & focused my cameras on you.
Susanth to my wife: do you like them?
My wife to Susanth: offcourse, dam good
Susanth to my wife: would you like to come for a shoot?
My wife: why not?
My wife to me: keep you mobile with you, I will come back soon

*No words*

Susanth showed his palm to my wife, Neha held his hand & walking behind him.
Literally this guy stole my wife from me, she also walking behind him just for a photoshoot, he capturing her in different poses, he is capturing in such a way that her shapes pop’s out, I was standing there & watching him doing so. Finally, they wrap up the shoot.
My wife to Susanth: show me the pics

Susanth showed pics in his camera Screen
Susanth to my wife: some pics need to be corrected; I will send them by exporting to my PC
She said “OK” & we came down to my flat, we started to prepare for the evening ritual pooja at apartment parking area, I already prepared myself & waiting for my wife to come out of our bedroom, when I saw her
Me: dam, what is this baby?
My wife: this is my dress for the pooja baby, anything wrong?
Me: this is beyond pooja, go inside take this dress off
My wife: seems you wanna wear my dress then.
Me: No! not like that honey, your dress is revealing all your cleavage, please change it honey
My wife: come on, this is latest fashion, these days many are wearing this, by the way I don’t have any other dress to match this occasion, I stitched this for this occasion only so I am wearing it anyhow & my decision is done, no revert, so don’t make it an issue baby, come let’s go.

Without even waiting for my reply, she started walking out, stepped into the lift & went to the parking area, behind her I locked the flat & joined her in the parking. After all the rituals are done, my wife started to introduce herself & talk with all the apartment ladies & gents out there, they liked her dress & blouse very well. Ladies liked the overall design of the blouse, anyone can tell that she is bra less, so men liked her deep necked cleavage showing blouse obviously. Already Susanth has started to capture all the moments happening there but mostly his focus is on my wife only, that doctor who treated my wife is also observing her from top to bottom. How can I stay comfortable while men around her are observing her only, so as soon as the dinner started, I went towards my wife & bring out of the ladies group to eat dinner, she didn’t like it, she wanna go back to them because she is the center of the attraction & parallelly she knew that men also observing her beauty, she don’t wanna loose that opportunity but I forced her to have dinner along with me.
While I took my plate & placing all the food items in my plate, my wife is walking behind me, doctor came behind her, he is helping to fill her plate with all the food items, once my plate is full, I moved apart assuming my wife is coming behind me but then I turned back, she is talking with that doctor with plate full of food, I cannot hear them but saw them laughing at eachother

Doctor: hey beauty, you are looking gorgeous
My wife: thank you doc.
Doctor: not only bra or panty also not there?
My wife: do you wanna check it out?
Doctor: here?
My wife: kidding
Doctor: still my question not answered
My wife: yeah, I am wearing panty only, this is bra less blouse
Doctor: oh, that’s sexy, ok I will talk to you later, I will fix an appointment soon
My wife: waiting, bye doctor.
My wife & doctor dispersed from there, she came to me
Me: what are you talking so close with him?
My wife: are you doubting me?
Me: no, not like that, just asking
My wife: we are talking about appointment with him
Me: why dear? Any problem?
My wife: just general checkup dear
Me: no need, I will find another doctor
My wife: what’s wrong with him?
Me: I am saying na, we will go to another
My wife: why are you behaving like this? Yesterday also you said no for me to go to that tailor alone, are you doubting me? (Anger is seen in her face)
Me: I am not saying that…

My plate slipped & fell all over her dress, as we are standing close to eachother, her plate also fell on her dress, making a loud noise of plates falling down, I cannot stop it, now everyone attention is on us, Susanth also turned our side by holding his camera, now her face seems like a burning furnace, all angry because her new favorite dress got spoiled, dresses are like ladies best friends, now I spoiled it, already she is angry on me & now fuel added, instantly without looking nowhere with her left hand she slapped me hard on right cheek & started to scold me, she forgot that I am her husband & we are in front of others, shouting loud on me & left from there crying to my flat. Once my wife left, everyone is looking at me, pin drop silence there, I felt humiliated me, feeling very shy, I cannot head up & cannot be a man of my family anymore infront of my apartment guys.

People will say first impression is the best & lasting impression, so in that case what is their opinion on me now? There not only my apartment people, but also watchman & other catering guys also, I cannot take that shit anyone, where else can I go, so silently walked back into my flat. While this episode is going on that fellow Susanth is capturing all this in his camera silently, my pride is his play tool now, everyone resumed their activity.

Once I enter into my flat, washed my hands, knocked my bedroom door but she is not opening it, inside she changed her dress to boxers & T-shirt.

My wife sitting inside the bedroom: what do you want?
Me outside the door: open the door
My wife: no need, get lost
Me: how dare you to slap me
My wife: then what? Should I award you or what?
Me: it was accidental
My wife: but it made me awkward in front of all
Me: then what should I do when you slapped me infront of all? What about my pride then?
My wife: oh, pride! Where is it? You already lost it, what your pride is doing when your boss made me strip dance infront of all your colleagues & sleep with his foreign guys, what your pride is doing when that tailor made me top less in his shop,
Me: hey don’t talk rubbish, you come out now
My wife: yes, I will talk more, what can you do fucking looser?
Me: you bit…..
My wife: I know you don’t respect me anymore, you did all the stuff & now calling me bad words (starting crying out) (it is their common tool that works almost in all places)
Me: stop crying now, open the door, let me come in
My wife: I don’t need anyone, get lost
That night it was a bad argument between us, she is yelling at me, I am trying to please her, but finally I lost my patience & scolded her & slept in another bedroom.
I think that is the biggest fight we ever have till date.
Next day it was a Sunday, I woke up very late that it was around 12 pm, I checked whether she woke up or not, her room door is still locked, maybe she is sleeping inside, then why should let my ego down, I fresh up my self & felt like eating chicken, so went out to get it from the local market.

There inside my bedroom, my wife wokeup long before me but talking video call with my boss, once his call is done she stepped out of her bedroom, found me not there in the home, had a bath & preparing something to eat only for herself, when I came home with a packet of chicken I saw her eating at dining table, I went straight to kitchen, checked the blows & they are empty, seems still her angry is not down, then I made chicken for both of us, at least eating this may cool down her, because chicken is one of her fav foods.
I prepared lunch, arranged everything on table to eat, pleasing her to eat but she listened no way, so I ate myself alone, then after 15-20 minutes she went to kitchen, ate stomach full of chicken, again went back to bedroom, closed it & doing some time pass in mobile. She slept like that & woke up around 6 pm to a call from Susanth

Susanth: Hai Neha
My wife: mmm Hai (sleepy tone)  
Susanth: seems you are sleeping, I will call you later
My wife: it’s ok, tell me
Susanth: I am done with editing the pics, come to see when you are free
My wife: oh, fine just a moment I am coming now
Susanth: ok dear waiting

*Call disconnected*

Neha fresh up, came out of the room wearing boxer & T-Shirt, I am sitting in sofa watching TV with a cup of coffee in hand, I saw her, gestured her about coffee, then she nodded her head in a way of NO, slowly walking towards the main door, about to go out
Me: hey, where are you going like this
My wife: (gave an unknown strange look)
She left my flat door open & left to his flat like that only, I closed my door & sat inside.
I think it is her first time going their flat after it was fully setup, door is already open, she walked in search of them & found them watching a movie in their PC in Sushant’s bedroom,
My wife: Hai guys! (Waved her hand)
Both guys: Hai Neha, come on sit here
While Susanth sat facing the PC, kiran sat left to him & Neha sat right side to Susanth. Susanth started showing pics to Neha, meanwhile Kiran got a cool drink & gave it to Neha, she is having It & glancing all her images, deleted some pics, finalized some pics, some are kept for editing, while moving mouse Susanth’s elbow is touching Neha’s left boob, she too sat close to him & allowing him to poke her like that, they are enjoying, it is fun activity for them
My wife: wow, great pics Susanth
Susanth to my wife: I never knew you are such a great photographer
Susanth: thank you, this is just my personal interest, rather than taking photo I love to capture the moments, because they stand out for long time.
My wife: wow, such a nice lines sir
Susanth took Neha phone & connected it to PC & transferred all the images into her mobile, she uploaded one on her social account & changed her phone wallpaper to one of the images, overall, she was impressed by his photo skills.
Once after that session is over
My wife: what are your plans guys?
Susanth & Kiran: nothing much dear
My wife: I am bored yar
Kiran: ok, then let’s go to a movie,
My wife: what movie?
Kiran: YYYYY movie
My wife: I didn’t understand that language
Kiran: come on, subtitles are there, more over I watch them a lot, I will explain if you have any doubts
My wife: hm ok, fine
Susanth to my wife: is it ok to come out now?
My wife: am I not allowed to go out now?
Susanth: not like that, your hubby is there at home na.
My wife: nothing to worry, we can go, I will manage him
Susanth to my wife: ok, change your boxers we can go
My wife: come on, this is very comfortable, we can go like this
Susanth & Kiran: if you are comfortable like this, we are double extra large comfortable
My wife: ha ha ha stop it guys, now let’s go
Susanth & Kiran are also in boxers, now Neha joined in their gang. All 3 idiots are in just boxers & T-shirt, came out of their flat, got into parking, Susanth is driving, Neha sat in middle & Kiran took the last seat & obviously he is full happy to take that place because her can poke into my wife ass with his erect dick.
Me in side my flat thinking: It’s been long time since My wife went to their flat, why she isn’t back, let me check her
I walked towards their flat & found it was locked
My mind voice: WTF! Where did she went? that too without asking me?
I was boiling inside, quickly went inside my flat, grabbed my phone & calling her, but she is not attempting my calls, I was feeling jealous, angry, tension
After 20 min I got call back from her
Me: Hai, hello, where were you? Why are you not lifting my calls?
I through a question bank on her
My wife: hold on my hubby, we 3 came out for a movie, till now we are on bike, my phone is in Susanth’s pocket,
Me: what? Movie? When? Where? Why you went like that? Why didn’t you tell me?
My wife: hold on dude, it’s just a movie, I will come back soon, there is no need to take permission every time that I go out
Me: not like permission, you said you are going to neighbor flat but now roaming on roads at this night
My wife: see, I am not roaming on roads, this is how you think of your wife? leave it, I came to movie with Susanth & Kiran, I will come back once movie is done, now eat & sleep peacefully
Me: how can you talk like this?
My wife: what?
Me: your answer is so irresponsible
My wife: I thought you would understand me, but you are shouting on me
Me: am I? really?
My wife: Yes, you are, don’t spoil my mood, we will talk once I am back to home, now shut the phone
Me: look, come back right now
My wife: if you don’t disconnect the call, my sandle will come to you.

For my own safety, I cut off the call instantly
My mind voice be like: WTF, my right jaw is still paining, why she is turning into brutal these days?
I tried to control myself, so started watching a movie in TV.
Susanth to my wife: is everything alright dear?
My wife: yeah
Susanth to my wife: come on, be free, open up
My wife: that idiot don’t want me to out at this time, he want me back at home right now
Susanth: so, do you wanna go home?
My wife: if you want you go home
Susanth: ha ha ha
Kiran: there we go, here are the tickets & a bucket of popcorn guys.

There inside the movie theater, hardly few audiences here & there, sitting randomly, my wife is sitting with a large popcorn bucked on her thighs, Susanth is left to her & Kiran is right to her, she is in between them, soon lights went off, movie started, at sensor certificate it shows the run time of 2:57 hours, quite long time, it was adult rated, with all filthy words & intense adult scenes, actually they are not aware of it, anyhow now cannot go back, so going with the flow.

Once movie started, they started to grab the popcorn & eating it leisurely, beside the popcorn bucket, Susanth started to place his hands on her left thigh & rubbing it gently, she removed his hand from there but he keeps trying, finally she let him go, so he is on his way of rubbing her thighs, poking her boobs with his elbow, very gently, he is moving her boxer bit lower, so that he can access her lower hips, Susanth with his left hand grabbing the popcorn & with his right hand doing all the naughty stuff behind that popcorn bucket, there on the right side that Kiran is grabbing the popcorn with right hand, waiting for the right chance to grab the best out of my wife, poor kiran don’t know that his friend has already started his action of fun. Their eyes are watching the screen but their focus in on my wife only.
When Neha both hands are holding the popcorn bucket but Susanth grabbed her left hand & placed It on his dick over the shorts, then she was like “OMG, IT IS HARD LIKE ROCK”, she turned towards him & eye contacted, Susantha gave a smile to her & turned his head towards the screen, it gives an implied signal to her to start the action on his machine, now Neha look at kiran & his busy in watching the movie, so Neha thought this is good & gently pressing his dick over shorts, pressing him, rubbing him, while she is trying to unbutton his short, Susanth helped her to made it so, she passed her hand through his underwear & finally meet the BBC, his dick is burning like furnace, it Is so big, she moved his underwear down & grabbed his dick out, letting it breath some fresh air, there on the right side, Kiran placed his leg on her feet, rubbing smoothly, on her left side Susanth is trying to move her T-shirt up till bra & bring out her left boob so that he can press it, but it is not getting, so to cooperate him slightly bend forwards few inches, then Susanth kept his right hand back side, unhooked her bra & now she is feeling like relived from jail, now Susanth job become easy, he raised the left part of her T-shirt up, gently moved her bra cup enough to bring out the left boob & pressing it like a mango, due to dark it is all hidden from Kiran, he is having his hands on her right thigh, as she is busy with Susanth she cannot react to him, so Kiran took it as green signal & going forward with her thighs & all.
Now Neha slide down a little, making her thighs wider, making more angel between her thighs & that made easy to Susanth to move her boxer down the hips, pass his hands to her honey pot & it also became easy to Kiran to get more access of her thighs. My wife almost lost her senses, stroking Susanth at full pace, made her legs as wide as possible to let him play with her flower pot, Susanth controlled his moan & released his river of cum which fell on her hands, his shorts, she still stroking him but gradually reducing the speed & finally gave a stop, she totally licked off his cum from her hands, totally wiped it off, totally there are no strains of his juice on her hands or fingers.
All of sudden lights came on, by the time my wife & Susanth realize that, Kiran took his hand off from my wife thighs, turned left & found the insane scene, that my wife left boobs is out, Susanth dick is out & wet but limp, he immediately turned his head another side, he was in shock, he didn’t expected it, he thought they are watching the movie but they are making another thing, he suddenly saw a devil bitch in my wife. They adjusted themselves & sat like normal, they thought that kiran don’t know any of this, then Susanth got up to go to washroom & kiran saw the wet mark at his dick area on shorts. This confirmed that my wife & Susanth did something, now Kiran is looking my wife in another way, he was so happy that he too can try his luck today, till now he was scared that she may scold him for doing so but now he is pretty sure that he can grab her.

In the interval Susanth & my wife went to their respective rest rooms, washed themselves, made themselves fresh, but still my wife bra is unhooked & she went back to her seat like that only. Both guys also sat beside her in their old places only & movie resumed, immediately lights went off.

This time Kiran is very confident that he can go further & grab the best out of her, so started from where he left, thighs, those dam bloody sexy thighs, with his nails he is scratching gently that should make her feel the current shock, inside she is feeling the jerks but not letting him now. He grabbed his chance & doing the same on her right hand also, she is loosing control to him, leaning towards his shoulder, she is in full high now, right then Kiran started to attack her boobs over her T-shirt, pressing them on, she placed her hand on his fully hard dick, instantly Kiran unhooked it, so my wife passed her hand inside & grabbed his dick out, this is her first time grabbing his dick, he partially turned towards her, let her play with his dick, placed his hands on her boobs, dragged her shirt up till her boobs & in that process popcorn bucket fell down & Susanth got to see what is happening beside him, he was no shock to see it, because he is aware that one day she also let his friend explore her beauty.

Susanth also joined his hands, got hold of her boxer at waist, all the way dragged it down till her knees, in order to cooperate him, she slided down, widened her legs as possible as she can. Now literally her clean shaved pussy & hard nipples are in air. Kiran grabbed her right boob, pressing it, playing it, Susanth also doing the same with her left boob & poked his left hand 2 fingers into her pussy, down there she is being fingered & she is stroking Kiran right beside her, Susanth turned her face towards him & sucking her lips, now they are insanely mad, technically she is nude & getting fingered & giving strokes, lip kiss to guys around her, she forgot that she is in public & enjoying madly.
Just broke the kiss with Susanth & letting a moan escape from her mouth, now Kiran took his turn, started to suck my wife lips, also joined his fingers to Susanth’s & now total of 4 fingers are going in & out of my wife pussy. Boys are picking up their speeds, Susanth & Kiran have got a good sync in fingering her, increased their speed, her boobs are swinging accordingly, she is letting her gentle moans, finally holding 2 men hard with her hands & she let all her fluids from her pussy, yes she cummed to them, all the juices fell on floor, fell on front row seats, made their hands wet, she is sweating in air condition also, taking long breaths, high heart rate, her body is in full swing & slowly getting back to normal, she gave a gentle smile to them & right immediately Kiran pulled her down made her kneel down, pushed his rod into her mouth, holding her hair tight, she is giving BJ to him right in the cinema theater, right in front of Susanth, she is not even dressed properly, after 10 minutes Kiran also gave his load to my wife & she gulped all into her stomach while looking deep into his eyes, once she is done with him & about to get up, he held her there, wiped his dick to her T-shirt, now all 3 are looking very relaxed, very satisfied, Kiran’s desire of getting BJ with my wife has came to reality, he is feeling blessed.

While their focus is on their fun, they didn’t noticed that movie has ended & lights are about to switch on, kiran wiped his dick to my wife T-shirt, leaned back & relaxing in his seat with his limp dick out, down at his feet my wife is sitting with open boobs & pussy. All of sudden all the lights came on, they got tensed, kiran quickly put his dick inside his shorts before it is noticed, but down there my wife is naked, she too reacted quickly & cover up herself, stood from there & all 3 walked from there as if nothing happened, but that place has become a mess with their cum & popcorn, they least bothered about it & directly came to parking.

Between those 2 guys my wife was sandwiched all the way home, now it was clear between them, she is a sharable property between them, before movie it was only Susanth but now Kiran also got some share over her, on bike also they both are tapping all over her body, with all jokes & doubt meaning dialogs they drove home, parked their bike, came to our floor, it was almost mid night, I am not sleeping, due to lift noise & my wife voice I recognized that they came, so I opened the door, all there stopped talking  & laughing, I am looking at her seriously, they are looking at me seriously, I am at my flat main door, they are standing opposite to me with a meter distance in corridor,

Me to my wife: why you went out?
Susanth: sorry dude, it was our mistake, we asked her out
Me to my wife: don’t you have sense, why you went like that? That too wearing these tiny clothes?
Kiran: it is already midnight, just leave it buddy, we will talk tomorrow morning
Susanth: yeah bro, don’t make it mess at this time, we are also tiered now, we can talk tomorrow
Me to those guys: you stop talking & vacate this place right now
Those guys made a move, on their way to their flat, just about to enter their flat but kiran started to come back to us
Me to my wife: if I see you talking with these idiots next time, I will kick your ass, keep in mind

Right exactly then Kiran came to her to hand over her mobile from his pocket, then she did an unexpected move which made all of us shock that, she turned towards his, gave a tight hug & kissed him right in front of me, It was a complete shock to me, kiran & Susanth who is watching this from his flat, after she broke the kiss & said me

My wife to me looking deep into my eyes: don’t stop me meeting from my friends, I kissed him just by you saying not to meet them, If you try to restrict me from them, you cannot imagine my moves with them, don’t make these guys as numbers 8 & 9
By saying so my wife went into our bedroom.

There at corridor, I am standing like a looser, those don’t know what she said about number 8 & 9 but very proud that they won my wife, because she defended me for them, they gave me a cheap smile for being treated in such a way by my wife in front of people, I clearly knew that I have no values in front of them.

They didn’t understand what those numbers mean, but I have clear idea of what she means, her bold answer shut my mouth. I closed the door & went into my flat, they also went into theirs.  

Those numbers define
As of the information between my wife & me, she had get fucked by my boss & those 5 foreign boys. So, including me 7 guys have fucked my wife till then, at least I know, so, she warned me to give the upcoming positions 8 & 9 to Kiran & Susanth if I try to control her.

here is one more update guys!
Please don't forget to comment on it.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 01-09-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 01-09-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by Givemeextra - 21-09-2021, 03:46 PM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 29-12-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 02-09-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 02-09-2020, 12:22 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 02-09-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by Sexual animal - 03-09-2020, 06:09 AM