Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
Innocent Cute Village Girl Prashanthi gets fucked in train While her Brother forced to watch

Hi all readers of xossip I am praneeth from Andhra Pradesh. I want to share experience of my sister Prashanthi(Innocent Cute Village Girl) with complete strangers . Hope u will enjoy the story that changed my sister completely. Hope u will enjoy the story as it is a real story it needs some big descriptions which may make it lengthy. This story happened after I completed my tenth class in a govt high school. My sister Prashanthi is a beautiful sweet cute innocent village girl. we are from a middle class family but sudden death of our father had changed the income levels and made days bit struggling. My akka(sister) completed her diploma and started searching for job to help my mom. One day she finally cleared all the rounds in an interview and was called for final round to Hyderabad. She was joyed and wanted to go to hyderabad. so to convince my mom she said she will take me with her. After some pleading mom accepted and we made a reservation to the train with the savings we had and planned our trip carefully I and akka planned to stay an extra day to see Hyderabad as that was our first visit to a hi-tech city. We were nervous as this was the first time we were boarding a train alone and we need to stay in a unknown place. On that day we reached station half an hour before my sister was wearing pink chudidar with some kundans and glass work. It fitted her well showing her slim waist, her ample boobs and huge ass. She has a perfect structure, long neck was bit deep but she covered with her chunni. Let me describe my sister she is 5’4 tall with slim waist and huge where the men wants though she is just 19 she looks like 21 in her body structure but her face will look like 16.she is fair and flawless skin. Silky Hair of medium length. Virtually dream girl for everyone in my village and also in her college. She is very traditional and conserved and does not talk to any boys in the village. She is a virgin till that incident.

We boarded the train in hurry as we were bit excited but in that process I lost the purse containing tickets and money but I haven't noticed it. As it was an off season train was not full and we can see many vacant berths. We reached our berths and settled in our berths as I happened to remember the seat numbers. We relaxed and started chit chatting and train started moving. Journey takes 14hrs with only few stops. After an hour a tall person around 6’2 with heavy body wearing a black coat came near us and was watching my sister cleavage hungrily as my sister was unaware of the misplaced chunni she was giving a good show of her pink net bra. So watching his acts I looked at him seriously, he gave me a wicked smile and sat beside my sister and asked for our tickets. When I kept my hand at the back pocket I realised my pocket was empty. Earth shattered for me at that moment and started searching bags to find my purse which I know is useless. Seeing tension in my face my sister asked me what happened tammudu. I slowly said akka I lost the purse. Akka also started searching the bags but then Tc shouted why the hell you are wasting my time show the tickets my sis slowly replied that we lost the purse. He shouted and asked us to pay the penalty and imposed a fine 1750 .and I said we have no money he immediately shouted shut u r fucking mouth my sister just caught my hand and said tammudu stay calm. And requested the Tc saying about the interview. Then Tc asked how u would attend the interview if u don't have money. So shut up and get down at the next station. We don't have money to go back and we don't even know the station. We have relatives at Warangal (a place in telangana) so we asked the Tc about the same. But he was very serious and started abusing us. Next station was around 90 mints. So he said us to stand near the bathroom door and he went to check the remaining passengers.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 12-02-2022, 11:52 AM