Adultery Beast with The Beauty (mom) *completed*
Heart 
Disclaimer: The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

Character: 
Kakoli - main character
Jayanta - Kakoli's husband
Anik - Kakoli's only son (nickname Bubai,Oni), the narrator of the story.
Sanjay - Anik's school friend
Abhinash- Another Main character , father of Sanjay

Description of character:
Kakoli - Age 34, 5 ft 5 inches in height, very beautiful with 34-29-34 stats .

Jayanta - Age 39 ,fair complexion,  office going family man with a little fat belly . He worked for a MNC in Kolkata , 5 ft 7 inches in height with a dick size of 5 inch long 3 inc circumstances.

Anik- age 8 , studing in class 2 in an English medium public school.

Sanjay - Age - 9 , studying with Anik in the same class same school

Abhinash - Age 40, with tanned skin , fit guy , he has a company of import export, 5 ft 10 inch in height with 8 inch long 5 inch circumference dick.

Let's start the story....

Part -1

The incident happened when I was in lower class in school. I had a good friendship with a boy named Sanjay. The boy did not have  Mother. I returned home on the same bus with him. He would get on the bus before me and get off after me. My mom used to take me to the bus stand, so Sanjay see my mom every day. He used to say in between that Aunty is very sweet  look and regret if it was his mother l. His father can buy him whatever he wants. The man had good money and I was the son of a Bengali middle class family. We had to work hard  to get a bicycle from baba, but We were not in a bad condition. My father Jayant Sen used to work in a high position but he didn't like waste money much.

There was once parent teacher meeting in our school .At that time Sanjay brought his father to the parents teacher meeting and in my case my mom came with me because my father was busy. That's where my mom first meet to Sanjay's father. My mother was not talking much but I saw Abinash's uncle trying to talk more with mother.

After the Parents Teacher meeting was over, while we were waiting for the bus at the bus stand, Sanjay suddenly called my name.

I saw Sanjay's father come to us in a car and said, “Baudi why you are standing in this scorching sun. . Come on, Get in and I'll drop you home. "

Mom said - "No no. . I'll get the bus. "

Sanjay's father - "Arre. . Stop waiting for the bus in this afternoon. . Please get in. " Mom didn't wanted to go but i incist her and finally we got into the car.

While driving, he asked  - "Well, Baudi, sorry I didn't ask your name".

Mother - "Kakoli" .

Sanjay's father - " Nice name, btw my name is, Abinash."

Mother was sitting quietly and Abinash was looking at my mother in the rear view mirror..

Uncle Abinash - "Well, what's your Mr.'s name ?

Mom Said " Jayanta"
Talking about my father uncle come to know that my dad will be out of town for few days. Then uncle asked Sanjay that if he invited me for his birthday or not!

Uncle invited us. Then said " It would be nice to meet Dada (my father)..but what else , I ll meet him later"

We came near to our house , so mom said " please get off us here , there's our house"

After that first conversation with uncle, I heard my mother say to my father that night- “Today you know I went to the parents teacher meeting. The teacher was talking good about Bubai ". 

Dad was looking at the files of his office attentively. Hearing mom's words, Dad slowly said " oh nice , what else happened tell me"

Mom- nothing much . Met Sanjays father”

In the same way, my dad looked at his file and said, "okey, Sanjay was a very close friend of Bubai, you were saying that the gentleman's wife has passed away"

Mom smiled and said, "that can be understand just by seeing his face ..."

Dad said, "Why did you say that?"

Mom said, "By talking with him it can be understood that the man is a bit of a flirter . ... Leave that. You tell me first for how long you've been going."

A few days later, my father went out to buisness trip. And just in the meantime, on the occasion of Sanjay's birthday, Sanjay called me and my mom at their house. That afternoon we went to Sanjay's house. There were many guests in their house and most of them were Sanjay's father's friend and their wifes. In the midst of so many people , I saw Abinash's uncle kissing a woman, the two of them were secretly kissing in the bathroom.

My mother was very bored, Abinash uncle's  two or three friends trying to talk with my mother, my mother was feeling a little uneasy. There was a reason, they were drunk and while Talking they were trying to touch her .
Abhinash uncle took mom out from there and introduced her with other women there.

Although I was busy opening the gifts with Sanjay all the time, I kept an eye on my mother. Mom did not want to come. She came to Sanjay's house just because of me. So I was afraid if my mom would take me away to home soon.
Abinash uncle's friends and their wives are all drunk. All of a sudden, everyone was trying to get Mom to have a drink with them. Mom didn't agree at first and then she took a glass and sip. It seemed that the whole body of mom  shakes for a second. But they had her  to drink the whole glass despite the reluctance . By the time mom was feeling comfortable with the party environment..

In the meantime, I heard a friend of Abinash's uncle saying to him- " who is this sexy lady. . Oh sexbomb. "

Uncle Abinash - "Hmmm. . I know. . Sanjay's friend's mother. . Such a hot cheese. . ”

The man - "uff if I could get her on bed for one night. ... What are you upto hmm? Or have you already cut the ribbon hahaha" 

Uncle Abinash - "I'll definitely take her  to bed. . Just waiting for the perfect opportunity. "

We enjoyed the party very much. Uncle Abinash told us to leave for the car because we were late. But I didn't want to go home after watching a video game from Sanjay's gift. But mom began to force. Uncle Abinash said - "If you want you can stay here tonight." Mom did not agree but we keep on requesting her to stay.

Uncle Abinash- "Baudi  if they want to play a little together..let them play please .."

Mother- "What are you saying Abinash Da…  staying here will not be good .."

Uncle Abinash: "I understand. You are afraid of me."

Mother- "No, no - what are you talking about ..."

Uncle Abinash- "I will give you a separate room. You will locked the romm from inside there. Now you can rest assured… Sanjay .. my son .. all alone .. he thinks your son is like his brother… let them both enjoy a little tonight .. "

My mother didn't say anything - "I didn't bring any dress for the night."

Uncle Abinash: "My wife has some sari and maxi in the room. You can use it."…”

I and Sanjay hugged my mother  from behind. Sanjay started saying- “Aunty please  ..”. I also started requesting my mother to agree.

At the end mother agreed. At night my mother helped uncle to clean the whole house. Sanjay and I started playing games among ourselves.

When my mother went upstairs, Sanjay told me, "I want to tell you something.  Bubai."

I- "What?"

Sanjay: "My father told me to show you this video game and make you to stay."

I did not understand what Sanjay was trying to say. Sanjay started saying - "My father is a very naughty man"

I- "What do you mean?"

Sanjay- “My father is a very dirty man. Not only my father but two or four aunts who came to the party today, they are also very dirty. Sometimes Dad  play Elder's games with them. ”

I asked, "What do you mean by elder's games ?

Sanjay said- "I saw the game of those elders,once my father caught me seeing those games, you know what my father said to me , want to hear .?."

I could not restrain my curiosity - "Tell me? What is the game of elders? What kids don't know. "

Sanjay says- "Girls don't have penis? .. you know it."

When I heard this, I got a shock and started listening to Sanjay carefully. Sanjay said- “Girls have a hole in their instead of penis. When boys become elder their penis also become bigger. And when boys put their penis in that hole they feel pleasure you know. 

In cinema you see boys and girls kissing, When a boy and a girl kiss, then the boys want to put this penis in girls hole and  girls also want to take it inside themselves"

I- "Issss you got to see all this… I really want to see ..."

Sanjay came and said- "I feel dizzy when I see all these things..but you can see if you want… today .."

I said - "What? .. but how those aunts have already gone home."

Sanjay says- "There is one .. Kakoli aunty .."

To be continued..
[+] 6 users Like JACKY_451's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Beast with The Beauty (mom) *completed* - by JACKY_451 - 11-02-2022, 11:01 PM