Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
He came back from somewhere took a glass and took some cool drink in it. He went to a corner and added some powder to it. Then he went up to my sister who was alone sitting on a deserted table at that time waiting to leave. I also went closer to hear .He told my sister "I am really sorry for what i have done, Please forgive me he said he will never repeat it". Vine said "i don't want to talk about it". Uncle said "please forgive me Vine.I swear on my dead wife that I will not repeat it please accept my apology and we shall forget it right now". To end the matter she Vine said "fine". He gave her the drink and insisted to drink it.my sister refused it for sometime but he insisted continuously till she was left with no option. She didn't want to talk at all to him.So she drank it. He then moved away. Ten mins after this she felt dizy and was unable to walk freely. Everybody noticed this time and asked about it. Uncle raj intervened and told "oh she has a health problem". Everyone was convinced as he is a family friend as far they know. Uncle raj then said "guys don't worry I will drop both of them home in my car and consult a doctor". He then asked others to continue and took my sister in his broad arms helped her walking and asked me to come with him.

He has carrying her in his arms effortlessly once we crossed the corridor. He reached where his car was parked. He then asked driver to take his car out.Driver was giving a crooked smile at us. I guess my sister was not his first victim. Driver opened back gate and uncle made my sister to sit on back seat and he sat beside her.Driver asked me to come and sit on front seat. Driver started the car and started driving.I was looking outside suddenly i saw in the rear mirror.I was shocked to see uncle was pressing my didhi's young and perky boobs very badly on her saree. But she was unconscious. He then took her head in his his hands and kissed her badly sucked her lips even bitten them and pinched her cheeks. He was kissing her continuously. I was so small at that time and I was confused. I turned back and asked him "Uncle what are u doing?" He jerked but he was intelligent He said "oh i was giving her some oxygen",(he is really a jerk) i said okay. He then stopped doing kissing but he said have u watched movies and said about a particular movie when an girl fells unconscious hero presses her ribs to help her and he cleverly manipulated me as if he was doing treatment to my sister and his hands were working. He took his one hand inside her sari and other one on boobs and pressed them in front of me happily. He then took his hand out and smelled his finger.He was breathing hard now.He was also pressing her boobs continuously and some times he even licked her neck.Finally we reached home. He asked me to open the gate and he asked driver to go his home and leave the car. I went and opened gate, He took her in his muscular arms and went directly to my parents bedroom and placed her on the bed.

He then went to bathroom to get fresh.I was sitting near her. I could see her make up is ruined by this ugly looking old man.Her lipstick could be seen on uncles lips.Her sari wasn't proper.Her hairs were distorted. my pretty sister was manhandled sexually by this bad bald headed heavy belly Raj uncle.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 07-02-2022, 10:53 AM