Thread Rating:
  • 218 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
দৃষ্টি আকর্ষণ করছি -
(05-02-2022, 06:05 PM)Bumba_1 Wrote: The conversation above was between you and me. I'm ashamed and sorry for not doing what I promised.

In fact, someone is deleting the comments of ddey333, so he is angry and making inaudible insults.
All I can request you is, if you please find out who is deleting the comments of him, then there will be no problem, the quarrel will stop. I am trying my best, I am sending a personal message to everyone requesting them to stay calm.

Request you to please stop rationalizing an abhorrent and uncouth behaviour. Whatever be reason of a foul mouth - such behaviour cannot be condoned. Period.

The moderators need to take a firm step and enforce so that such unpardonable behavior does not continue. Which means the moderator needs to take firm steps, if need be. Request the moderator to enforce your rules please.

PS: your conditions for helping someone behaving gently is nonsensical, and reeks of partiality. He needs to stop such behavior without any pre-conditions.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: দৃষ্টি আকর্ষণ করছি - - by tirths2000 - 05-02-2022, 06:50 PM