Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Bhumi Chachi(mature, rural,armpit fetish, big tits, long foreplay)
I suddenly came to my sense but did not made a sudden movement. I just saw what I was 

doing. I opened my eyes and sensed the situation. In my sleep I had accidently 

caught hold of one of chachi’s tits and was now sucking her nipple right over her 

choli.

I looked at her and did not know what to say or what to do in such a situation. So I just 

tried to utter something.

“chachi wow…….nend me……pata nahi chala”

Just as I was about to finish my sentence she suddenly sushed me and said

“shhhhhhhhhh beta, aisa hota hai, tumhe pyar ki zarurat he abhi

“lekin chachi maine jan buj ke nahi kiya ye”

I was not at all listening at what she was saying. I was madly apologizing to her like a ad 

person.

She held my hand and said

“theek hai beta, aisa hota hai, tension mat lo”

For the first time I heared what she was saying. I was glad that she was not mad at me. 

But I feared that this night would end right here. Just as I was in these thoughts 

she said

“beta tumhe thode se pyar ki zarurat he, aur me tumhari chachi hone ke nate tumhe jitna 

chahe utna pyar de sakti hu”

She said. I did not get the exact meaning of her sentence but I said

“ji chachi aap meri bahot acchi chachi ho, aur aap jo chaho wo mujeh de sakti ho”

Then she smiled at me and said

“theek hai to ab mana mat karna”

I didn’t know what that line exactly meant but I was soon to find out. She slowly got up 

and sat on the bed. Just like yesterday she took her hands behind her back and started to

undo all the strings. Till now I was in half sleepy but now seeing this I got fully awake. 

she was I think she opened all the strings but was having difficulty opening the topmost one as it was difficult to reach there with her own hands. She looked at me and said

“tume koi problem to nahi he na bête, me tumhe bahot pyar dena chati hu aur phir me tumhari chachi hu na, tum to mere bete jaise hi ho, tumhara to mujpe haq banta hai”

She said. I mean what problem could I have if she had no problem. And she had so many reasons to support it too. In any way I was not at all going to deny such a good offer and that also the second time. So I said

“jaisi aap ki marzi chachi”

I said looking at her. So she again tried to fumble with the topmost string. I was also getting angry at the string. It was delaying my flight to heaven. I did knot knew what she wanted to do but it sure was looking great. She finally said

“beta thodi si maddad kar do na”

She said and turned her back to me.

I saw her almost completely bare back. I wanted to touch it and give it a nice massage, ut I feared that chachi might not like it. So I just tickled her back with my fingers and waited for her reaction. She wriggled and said

“shatani mat kar, bas chachi ji ki dori khol do na”

She said. I also wanted to open the string more than anything else in this world. So I looked at the string and just looked at the knot. It seemed pretty simple so I tried for a few sec’s and yes at last it opened up. But the dress did not fall of her body because of the shoulder straps. But I was not at all disappointed as I knew that this time I am getting to see all the things and not miss it like the previous night actually. I wonder how things can just flip the situation in just one night. Last night we were in the same situation but she was sort of doing it unwillingly but today she is doing the same thing at her will. I was just starting to enjoy the things and I knew for sure that the night was going to be long. So I opened the knot and waited to see what was coming next. She asked

“khul gayo kya beta?”

Her calling me beta was making the situation more taboo and hence more erotic for me.

“ha chachi khol di”

I replied. 

She turned around and saw at me

“darr to nahi lag raha hai?”

She asked. Frankly speaking I was a little scared being the first time for me but I was more excited. So I replied

“kis baat ka darr chachi?”

I asked

“zyada dard hobe ka darr, aur ohir me hu na tere sath puri raat, kuch bhi zarurat pade to mujeh batana”

She said looking at me. Till now sje was holding her blouse with her hands in the front but now she laid down on the bed and said

“accha theek hai ab acche bacche(kid) ki tarah apni aakehe thodi der ke liye bandh kar lo”

She said. I didn’t knew why she was telling to close my eyes. I mean I had already seen her lovely treasures the previous night. But still she was somewhat shy. So I closed my eyes. I had closed them nicely and did not try to peek through them as I was afraid that she would end the game anytime. So I could hear hustling of clothes and then I could make out that she threw the blouse at some nearby place. Then I could hear as well as feel her sliding inside on the bed. Then she said

“theek hai ab apni aakeh khl do”

I opened my eyes and saw her lying on the bed. But her torso was covered with the blanket and I could only see some part of her upper chest. Rest of her body was covered with the blanket. She lookeds at me and said

“ab aram se soo jao beta”

She said and patted the place beside her. I was totally confused as thought what she wanted to do. So I did just as I was told.

I got down and lied beside her. I was not sure weather to go in the blanket so I just waited for her to say anything. she saw me lying outside the blanket and opened the blanket a bit and said
“ander aajao bête, thand lag jayegi”
I opened the blanket a bit more so that I could sneak in. just as I was sliding in I got a wonderful view of her sexy tits. She was leaning a bit on my side so her tits had drooped a bit downwards. But ohhhhhhh man they were damm sexy. I mean thy were so big and juicy and fair in color. Her areoles were also nice and bid, brown in color and yes her nipples were erect. I didn’t knew if they were erect due to coolness of the environment or due to the excitement that I was experiencing. Her areoles were light brown in color and were a perfect match for her milky yummy tittes. So I just slided in the blanket. But as soon as I got in she closed the blanket opening and it became too dark for me to see anything. Now I was lying on my back and didn’t knew what to do. She turned towards me and said to me

“ab aram karo beta, aur chachi tumhara khyal rahkigi”

That’s what I want chachi I said in my mind.

She took my face and hugged me. Wow man I could feel her tits on my chest. They were feeling so soft ans so warn. I had the urge to hold them right then and there and squeeze them with all the might I had. I also wanted to suck those boobs badly. But instead I put my arm behind her bare back and pushed her a little giving her an indication that also want to hug her. She sensed it can came a bit closer to me. And yes that brought our body more closer and her boobs now were smashed against my chest. I curse my t-shirt for being in the middle of our union. Otherwise our naked torso’s would be touching each other and I could have been feeling her juicy and milky tits on my chest. I kept my on the pillow so that my face was just a few inches away from her face. Her eyes were constantly starring at me just to see whether I am good. So I did not know what to say in such a situation. So I just looked at her and smiled. She looked at me and smiled back

“aaj tumhe bahot paresan hona pada, tumhe maa ki bahot yaad aa rahi hogi na?”

She asked in a nice affectionate tone.

“ha chachi “

I replied. But truly speaking I was not missing anyone right now. I just wanted to be here with my sexy and now naked chachi.

“isis liye maine socha ke tumhe ek maa ke pyar ki zarurat he is muskil samay me”

So this was all about I thought. She thought that I needed some motherly love and that would make me feel better. Whatever the reason be but I am going to enjoy the situation.

“chachi aap kitni acchi he”

I said and I was expressing my true emotions here. These words were coming right from my heart.

“accha”

She said and then lifted her right arm and started caressing my hair. I smiled back and enjoyed he love for me. Just as she was doing it my eyes slowly drifted to her armpits. She had her right hand lifted in air so her armpit was clearly visible and I was so near to her that I could smell it. It smelled a bit pungent but that is what an armpit is supposed to smell right?

And armpit lovers like me just love that smell. I just couldn’t take me eyes off her armpit. I was just about to droll when suddenly chachi gave a light slap on my face

“kya dekh rahe ho?”

She asked looking at my bewildered face

“ji kuch nahi chachi”

I replied 

“chachi se juth nahi bolte, chal bata me bura nahi manungi”

She said. I thought that it no harm just to say what I was looking at so I said

“ji chachi wow…………..”

I did not knew how to frame the sentence so stammered the last few words

“bolo beta”

She said

“ji chachi wo apki bagal me bal hai na usse dekh raha tha”

I replied. Now i was becoming more and more bindas with my chachi. She gave me a surprised look and then lifted her hand. Her hands were not slim but were nice and not to thick just with the right amount of flesh on them to make them look lovely and look like a nice mature lady’s hand. She saw at them and asked me without looking at me

“kya tumhe ye pasand he?”

She was bold and direct in her approach

“ji chachi… ha”

I replied. Now I was feeling shy looked down. I could not meet her eyes and did not knew what to say if she felt repulsed in any way. But she did something very strange

She took her face actually nose to be specific and brought it near to her armpit. She took a sniff and gave a strange look

“beta isme yumhe kya pasand he pata nahi, aaj kal ke ladko ko kuch naya hi chahiye”

She said and then kept looking at her armpit. She then ooked at me and said

“beta tum he dekh lo”

She said and then showed me her armpit. Wow man that was the moment I will always remember. I don’t how many fantasies got fulfilled at that moment. A mature lady showing me her hairy armpit. But let me tell you guys her armpits were not filled with thich hair. But the hair were soft and silky. And yes they were also not too dense. They were thinly spread throughout the pit. And from what I could see the skin there was soft and fair. It was because she would not have shaved even once the hair there. But as she had told me I took a closer look and took a sniff myself. She was looking at my face and waiting for my reaction. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to enjoy the aroma. It really felt very erotic to smell her there. Ooking at my face she could make out that I enjoyed it so she said

“accha chalo bahot ho gaya, mera hath dard kar raha hai”

She said and laughed at me and then lowered her hand and looked at me.

“to bête ab sona hai ki aur pyar chiye?”

She asked. Ofcourse I needed more love so I replied

“chachi abhi neend nahi aa rahi he”

She understood what my choice was so she replied

“aa mere sene se ag ja”

She said and opened her arms. I once again hugged her. But this time she needed something more. So she kept her hand on the top of my head and pushed it a bit down. I did not knew what to say so I just lowered my head. But it was not enough. I knew what she wanted but I was just teasing her. She again pushed my head. Now I fully strained my neck and bent down as much as possible. But still I was not even able to reach the top of her tits. So she really got frustrated and said
“beta thoda sa niche ho jao”
This time I got a little down and now my head was completely under the blanket. But from my respective position with chachi I guessed that my face would right be in level with her tittes. I had no way to know it but just as I was thinking chachi pulled my head with a lot of force towards her body. And I was damm right, my face smashed right against her boobs. But the force was so much that her tits were smashing against my face. One nipple was right on my cheek and the other was near my ear. My nose was right between her deep beautiful valley. I could feel her taste her and smell her. All my senses were occupied by her lovely bosom. I was enjoying the silkiness, the softness the warmness and the rawness of her nice big tittes. The blanket was filled completely field her aroma. 

This one lady had a great and erotic natural scent. I am quite sure that any urban woman would kill to get such an erotic and rappelling scent. But I was glad that it was Bhumi chachi and no one else. I didn’t knew what to do next. Was I supposed to suck het nipples which I badly wanted or was I supposed to fondle them or was I supposed to just lay there and have a good night’s sleep which I was sure that I wouldn’t get if we remained in the same position. So I just kept my head there resting on her cute big tittes and closed my eyes so that I could enjoy the situation better and get a better feel of her tits on my skin. My one hand was on her back and I was lightly moving it in a circular pattern to make her feel that I am also enjoying the position we are in right now. She began to brush my hair and was also trying to sleep. But I had no idea to or see her face as I my head was completely in the blanket. But then I gathered some courage and kissed her in her valley. I mean the area between her tits. So technically I wasn’t kissing her tits or something but I just wanted to see of she was open to it or not. But basically I knew the answer my self. Then I again kissed her on the same spot and made it obvious so that she might know that I am doing it purposefully and not by accident.

She gasped and said

“kya kar rahe ho beta?”

I didn’t knew what to say so I said

“bas aise hi chachi ji”

“koi baat nahi, jo inn pe tumhara haq hai, issi iye maine choli nikal di”

She said. I just love her more and more with every passing moment. Now it was like she had given me the green signal to go ahead. So I was just overwhelmed ad didn’t knew from where to start. I hugged her a little tighter but my force was not enough to mover her towards me. As I was injured so there was no chance of me moving towards her. But she sensed it and moved herself towards me. So now our bodies were practically touching each other. It was a good thing that my head was in the blanket so that we would noy feel shy of each other. So I took my head a little back just to have a look at her lovely treasures. But it was too dark in the blanket to see anything. So I decided that I should just enjoy the moment so I began to feel her tits with my lips. I was not licking them but I just wanted to see how they felt on the skin of my face. Now I was really eager to suck her tits. But I decided to seduce her a little and then suck her nipples. I first licked the place between her tits. As I gave her my first lick she got surprised a bit and gave out a quite audible gasp. Now it was my turn to ask her

“kya hua chachi?”

She quickly replied

Kuch nahi beta”

She said and then again started to brush my hair indicating that I should continue my work. So now I again started by kissing gently her upper tits. It was difficult to play with her right tit as it was jammed between her left tit and the cot. I guess her tits were quite heavy. So I slowly started licking the lovely fleshy upper tits. I could get a very arousing aroma from her body. I guess that’s how a woman smell’s when she is in aroused. So I slowly proceeded towards her nipple. I was licking and kissing her at each and every spot I can find. She was twitching every now and then I guess she was still new to my touch especially there. So she was also enjoying the process just like me. I mean I was in heaven this was first time I was actually touching a naked breast, and to add to the delight it was my dear chachi’s tit. I was slowly going to the centre of her tit to reach her lovely nipple which I had seen yesterday and had a glimpse today. Just as I reached the centre I didn’t found her nipple. I began frantically moving my tongue here and there but still it was missing. Chachi sensed it and said to me in a very low voice

“bechara dudh kaha se ata hai wo bhi bhul gaya hai”

She said. She was careful not to use any foul language. I stopped licking and replied to her

“ji chachi wow bahot sal guzar gaye hai na is liye”

I replied back and waited to see if she was to help me. She then patted my hair and said

“accha koi baat nahi, mai hu na sab yaad deladungi”

Saying this she inserted her left hand in the blanket. She then put two fingers on both sides of her nipple and then pushed my head with her other hand. She gently directed me towards her lovely nipple which was waiting to be sucked. I followed as she directed and finally my lips touched her nipple. It was warm and gave nice feeling. Just like a small baby I instantly opened my lips and began to suck it. It was really soft and smooth. The texture of the nipple was nice. I was trying to pull her nipple from her boob as if to snatch it away from her. It was just too much. All of my attention was towards sucking her nipple. I think its already programmed in us to suck a nipple when we see it. I mean small babies aren’t told or taught to drink milk from her mother’s breast.Its one of the basic instinct that we are born with. So I was busy sucking her lovely nipple and wanted to sdo it for the rest of my life. I think I did it for quite some time so when finally her nipple became sore from my sucking she had to stop me.

“bas beta ab dard ho raha hai, ye lo issme se pio”
She said gently pushing my head and lifting her other boob and showing me the other nipple. Still I was enclosed in the blanket and could not see a thing. She again had to guide me a bit. But this time I decided to explore a bit before jumping of the poor nipple which was going to be harassed for a long time. So I brought my hand from her back and brought it at the front. Then I lifted her right tit so that the left tit which was sandwiched between the other tit and the cot. As soon as I caught her boob in my hand it gave me an electric shock. I mean this was the first time I was touching any private or let me say taboo part of her’s so the feeling was just mind blowing. It was so soft and was so bigggggggggggg. I mean it was the first time that I was actually observing it and feeling it. The skin was smooth and it felt like a huge bag filled with jelly. I had to admit that it wasn’t tight as a young woman but I guess we still live on earth and gravity still has got some effect. But the face that it was a huge tit gave me immense pleasure. She also jerked at first when I touched her but now she was also enjoying it and probably thinking what was I up to. But I go my fixation from her one tit to other. As I lifted right tit the other one expanded a bit. I mean I could really feel it as my face was almost touching it. So her tits were quite heavy in weight as well just to match the size of it. So I moved my face very near to her left breast and felt the skin with my face. I guess since I haven’t shaved in a few days my half grown stub was irritating her so she wriggled a bit and was about to say something but then she stopped and let me continue with what I was doing. So I stopped as I did not wanted to get out of the mood she was in right now. I went neat her nipple and took a deep breath to et her aroma. It was quite audible as she heard it and laughed and said

“kya kar raho ho mere lal”

She asked. I was in no mood to answer that. So took out my tongue and began flicking her areoles. It was nice and smooth in texture. I could only guess what part I was licking as it was dark. Now the temperature inside the blanket was getting hotter and also humid from the sweat of me and my dear chachi. As I was teasing her tit she was also enjoying it and was holding my head with more force. I understood her feeling and attacked her nipple. But this time to make it more enjoyable for her I was lightly massaging her other tit with my one hand. My other hand was pinned between our bodied. I could also feel and hear her heartbeats it was really in a accelerated mode. I mean I am no doctor but still I can tell that she was really excited and her breathing was also getting heavier and heavier. So I kept sucking her tit and kept on massaging the other one. It really felt nice squeezing her tit. I have to admit that my one hand was not able to contain her one tit. But I was glad that it was so. I mean everybody like a big titted lady and I am just crazy about them. She was also withering because of the pleasure at routine intervals. I was little rough this time. I caressed her nipple with my tongue and then suddenly took bite her really hard. She shrieked and gave out a loud cry. She brought her hand down and caressed the nipple for quite some time. I think I had applied too much pressure there in the excitement. Then she said

“shaitan apni chachi ko dard pahuchata hai”

I felt really sorry and said to her

“maaf kar dena chachi, bas masti masti me kiya”

She laughed and then said

“accha theek hai, par abhi iski sajha mile gi”

I was now eager to know what the punishment was so I asked

“ kya saza chachi?”

She thought for a minute and then said

“ tumhe ye vaada karna hoga kit um hamesa apni chachi ka khyal rakhoge”

She said. I was more than ready to take care of her, I mean right now it was her who was taking care of me.

“ji chachi zarur”

I said and then I felt too much humidity and heat in the blanket so I decided to come out of the blanket and see her face for the first time since I had played with her tits. But that would mean that I would have to leave her boobs for some time. I thought that they needed some rest after so much caressing. I could not see them but I was sure that they would have become red after such an assault by me. So I pushed my head out of the blanket she tried to resist but I pushed a little harder and finally came out of the blanket. As soon as I came out I was face to face with her. I could see that her face was flushed and she was not able to see me eye to eye. I think she was a bit shy because of what we had just done. I took her face in my hand and looked at her

“kya hua chachi?”

I asked her innocently she opened her eyes and said to me

“kuch nahi “

I did not want to embarrass her more so I did not question her more. I just looked at her fair face. She was also looking at my face. I was truly enjoying her innocence and her beauty. Now suddenly her face seemed to like the most important face in my life. I was glad that we were not doing it just out of lust but there was at least a bit of love or understanding or admiration for each other for ourselves. I took her face in my hand and kissed her forehead. She lovingly looked at me and smiled. She also kissed my forehead.

Now I wanted to kiss her badly and feel her love and also show my love to her. Guys I think that kissing is the best way to show and also see one’s love. I mean we can know of it’s just lust or real tender love that I sure was between. So I asked chachi

“chach kya mujeh kiss karne degi?”

I intentionally asked as I wanted to hear from her. It gave me immense pleasure when she spoke anything naughty. There is something about traditional Indian women showing their sexuality to somebody other than their husband. Their sexuality has been repressed for centuries and Indian women can’t express their sexuality like their western counterparts where they can wear short dresses and lure man they like towards them. So here in india woman had to satisfy themselves with what they get. But now since Bhumi chachi was opening up with me I was really enjoying with her.

Now back to the story. When I asked weather she will allow me to kiss her or not I was not sure if she knew the meaning of kiss. So I again asked her

“chachi mera matlab jai ki kya app mujeh apni chuumi lene gengi?”

I was sure that now she understood what I meant.

“tu kya chummi lega bête, laa chachi tujeh chumi deti hai”

She said and moved towards me and closed her eyes. I also felt her breath on my face and closed my eyes. Slowly she proceeded and then slowly our lips met for the first time. Her lips were so soft and so nice and smooth. And yes her lips were also a bit wet from her saliva. It was as if this was the perfect kiss. I had no previous experience kissing any other lady but I was sure that this will be the best and most erotic kiss I will ever have. She slowly pushed her lips onto mine. And then she slowly opened her lovely lips. I loved the full size and shape of her lips. And took my lower lip in her mouth and began to suck it slowly and sexily. She was like a pro and I wondered where she had learned it. She was giving me the pleasure that I was not aware of. Her moist and warm lips were busy with my lips. She was actually milking them. So now I thought that let me also play with her. So I opened my lips and took out my tongue and teased her lips with it. I was dam right she was new to it and was surprised with it. She took her head a bit away and looked at me.

I took her head in my hands and said to her

“ chachi isse se maza aata hai, bas me jo karta hu who dekhiye”
I said to her to observe me and keep patience. With her head in my hands I slowly kissed her again and this time I allowed my tongue to wander in her lovely mouth. She tasted like hot chocolate on a fine scoop of vanilla. She was also learning fast and soon she also started playing with her tongue. Out tongues were fighting for space and were literary fighting for each other’s mouth. Soon we ran out of air and had to separate our lips for some time. As we separated I saw that her face was flushed and red. I saw down at her tits and yes they were also red it seems that all the blood was flowing to her peripherals. This is when I knew that she also wanted to fuck me as badly as I wanted to. Now slowly our lust was taking over us in place of the innocence and the love which we had within us. She had some really nice and not so common features that I just loved about her. Her large tits, her hairy armpits, her lovely caring nature, her tattoos and yes the one thing that was very sexy was her nose ring. I mean now a days how often do we get to see a sexy lady with a nice cute nose ring. It was golden in color but I but I doubt or rather I just know that it was not gold. Must have been some other metal. But the point here was that it looked great and yes I loved it I was going to play with it. So I brought my hand near her face and pinched her nose first

“eeeeeee”

She sort of snorted when I pinched her nose. I smiled back at her and then flicked her nose ring. It moved a bit. She looked down and tried to see her nose ring, but she couldn’t I mean it’s really difficult for a person to see his/her nose right? So now she again look’s at me and smiles

“tumhe ye pasand hai?”

She asks me

“ji chachi app pe ye bahot accha lagta hai”

I said. Now she was no longer feeling shy anymore. Now we did not needed any more words between us. So went near her and kissed her nose ring. It was a bit difficult since it wasn’t too big but somehow I managed and licked it with my tongue. I pulled it to tease her a bit as expected she gave out a small cry and said

“bas karo, bahot khel liya”

She said. Actually what she wanted to say was that I better pay more attention to her other more sensitive parts. So I again saw at her face and kissed her once again. But this time the kiss was more rough from both our sides. We were biting each other’s lips and were trying to get a bite of each other. I guess that’s how one gets love bites. So now I was fed up of the blanket which was still covering our naked bodies. So I lifted the blanket and put it aside. Not this was the first time I was actually seeing the naked body of my dear aunt this night. Now I could really appreciate her beauty. There was not too much light to distract us. Just the light from the house and some light from the moon that sat right on us witnessing the incestinous deed that we were doing. Probably jelous of us since all he can do is to see it happen. I mean there is no pleasure more than one gets from breaking the rules of the society, I just wondered why to people who are in deep love or in need of it allowed to love, even if they are some relatives. How does that change the condition of their mind, its truly said that love knows no boundaries. So I saw her in all her glory. She also looked at herself and then at me to see my reaction. But my actions spoke louder than words. I was just dumbstruck to see her nice tittes tilting a bit due to her leaning. So slapped them playfully to see how they wriggled. They moved as if they were filled with jelly or may be some liquid. The motion movement was just erotic and eye pleasing to me. So I just lied there now knowing what to do next. Then my eyes went to her lovely legs. Now much of her legs were visible but what I had seen in the morning I knew that she had nice thunder thigh’s. I badly wanted to see them. So since I could not move from my place I had to say to her.

“chachi agar aap bura na mane to aap zara apni jagha badal lijiye na”

I said to her showing her where to lie. Now her legs were near my face and she was facing my leg region. So I started to play with her anklets. They were silver in color and made a lot of noise as I moved them. She got up and leaned on her elbow to see what I was doing. As she leaned on her elbow her tits again flopped down a bit again it was nice seeing her tits hanging naturally and now from a bit far I could enjoy the size of it. I slowly started by massaging her lovely legs a bit. I cannot say that they were soft, but yes they were very clean and nice. She had ring to almost all the fingers of her legs. I just love a nicely decorated woman. I massaged her fingers nicely so that she relaxes a bit and I could see that I was right I could see her closing her eyes and trying to enjoy the moment. So I slowly and slowly moved higher . I also moved her dress higher as I was proceeding. As I was moving higher towards her thighs, her legs were getting somewhat thicker. And I was actually enjoying that. As it meant more flesh to play and fondle. And yes she had almost no hair on her legs, and it had to be naturally as she could in no way go to a beauty parlor. I reached her knees. I paid more attention to the soft region below her knee. It was soft and wet with her sweat. I was very nice to touch her there as the skin was soft and also the skin was very much sensitive there. She straightened her legs a bit more so that I could have more access to her legs. She had closed her eyes and was thoroughly enjoying my massaging. I think it was after a very long time that any one was making her feel so special. She suddenly said

“lao ma apna lengha(skirt) utar deti hu, tumhe koi problem to nahi he?”

She asked. I knew that this was coming but did not knew that this would come so direct and fast. I didn’t knew if she had anything underneath her skirt. So replied

“theek hai chachi,parrrrrr..apne.iske ander kuch pehna to ha na”

I asked just to make sure. She smiled at me and then got up and began to untie the know that was on her waist 

“kyu itni chinta karte ho bête, tumne bhi to koi kapde nahi pehne hai”

She said. From what she had just said I almost got my answer. So I just waited to see the 

result myself. Very elegantly she removed the knot and slowly started to lower the skirt. 

She was constantly looking at me right in the eye while she was lowering. I did not knew 

where to look. I mean I wanted to look where she was undressing but her gaze wasn’t 

allowing me to look any where else. As she was slowly lowering her skirt I soon came to 

knew that she had nothing on beneath it. And I had gussed quite earlier that women in 

this part of country do not exactly dress or live like urban women. So now I just waited to 

see and claim my prize. Soon a small amount of pubic hair peeked out from her skirt as 

she was lowering it. Soon the slutty slit started to show and as she lowered more her 

whole pussy was glooming in the light. Well not exactly as there were lots of hair 

blocking my view but I was at least able to make out one of the lips that was puffy and 

shining in her juice. This was the first fucking time I was getting to see a real cunt. And I 

was dam happy that the first cunt that I get to see or maybe get to fuck will be my lovely 

chachi’s. There can be no one in this whole fucking world that can take her place. I don’t 

remember for how long exactly she took to remove the rest of the skirt but from the 

moment she showed me her lovely and most precious treasure I was just mesmerized by 

it. I wanted to touch and lick it badly. She had given me a lot of pleasure and now it was 

my turn to give her all the pleasure she deserved and the pleasure that she had been 
denied to since quite a long time. She had hair through out her pubic region. It made a nice inverted triangle like shape. The hair were nice long and curly not like the hair on 

the rest of the body. I was quite sure that beside champak kaka I was the only other 

person who was seeing this, and I felt privileged for it too. it was as if I now had the 

responsibility to please this lovely lady here. And yes I didn’t wanted to fail in this task. 

So now she had completely removed her skirt and was now lying only in her open blouse 

and nothing else. I wondered what if any of the kids would come and see us in this state, 

they were just in the adjoining room. But I guess they were fast asleep. So now I didn’t 

wanted to jump on the pudding and ruin the whole party, so I started to tickle her legs 

with my fingers. She giggled and slapped my leg. She said

“abhi teri shaitani gayi nahi, cha lab maine tujeh meri ijjat dedi hai,ab thoda pyar apni 

chachi ko bhi de”

She sadid she made it look so innocent I mean when she said “””ab thoda pyar apni 

chachi ko bhi de””” it was better than saying now fuck me. It sounded more polite and more gentle and according to me that how a lady should talk.

“ji zarur chachi”

I said. I kissed her lower thighs first. I took my tongue out first and licked her thigh. I kissed and bite her thigh’s for some time and then decided to go for the final prize that awaited for me right between her legs. All I had to do is make a way through her lovely hairs and open the gateway to heaven. So I caught hold of her lovely ass and pulled her towards me. It was when I caught her ass I came to knew how soft and big it was. It was really wide and dam big. It was very very soft and big. I once again took a big ass cheek in my hand and squeezed it. It was as if I was preparing dough for bread only that it was nice and warm. She had Goosebumps all over her ass and I could feel it with my hand. Now I was happy that as I played with her I could at least see her face and now I saw that she was smiling at me as I was playing with her. I decided to tickle her ass. So I ticked her ass cheek with my finger by moving it lightly there. First she tried to control hersely but as it became too much she caught my hand said 

“bas beta gudgudi hoti hai”

I was in no mood to stop and I wanted to feel more of her lovely and huge ass in my hands. So I said

“ nahi chachi, mujeh aap ki gand bahot pasand hai”

I for the first time used any foul word in from of her. But she was not surprised to hear this from me. She smiled at me and said

“accha, mujeh to lahta hai ki ye bahot moti hai”

She said and wriggled her ass while my hand was still on it. It felt very erotic to feel her fleshy ass wriggling in my hand. I slapped her ass playfully, it made a large “thup” sound. She looked at me with wide eyes just as she was about to say something I said

“nahi chachi apki gand to badi rasdar hai”

And again gave a light slap. I just loved the sound and the ripples that were created when I slap her ass. I took my hand near to the centre of her ass and slipped my finger in her crack. It was really warm and hairy. It was obvious that it was hairy. There was some type of moistness in there because of her sweat. I moved my finger all through her crack to detect her glory hole. Just as I reached her asshole I could easily feel it as large amount of heat was being radiated from it. It felt puckered and I could feel that it had a bit of depression near it. I tried to push my finger in it. It did not go in. so I tried again harder but no luck even this time, so I decided to finally give a big push with all the might I had she gave out a large cry and moved her ass away from my finger. As a resut she cae more near to my body and was just about a few inches from my cock. Her pusy hair were actually touching my stomach. She looked at me and said

“aram se”

“ji chachi” I said

And now all of my attention was on her pussy. She tried to move back but I held her back

and did not allow her to go away from me. I looked in her eyes and now I could see lust 

in her eyes so I lowered myself a little on the bed and was now almost facing her pussy. 

She now felt shy exposing her pussy naked in front of me so she quickly covered her 

pussy with her hand. I laughed at her and took her hand and moved them. Now I could 

clearly see her pussy lips even though they were covered with her hair. I wanted to smell 

her lovely pussy so I brought my nose near to her pussy and took a deep breadth. She 

looked at me and smiled and asked me

“ye tum kya kar rahe ho”

I was deeply enjoying her erotic smell and answered in the same state

“kuch nahi chachi, bass apki khusbu le raha hu”

“accha kaisi he meri khusbu”

She asked back

“chahci kya kahu, agar jannat me bhi aise khusbu mil jaye to bahot hai”

I said.

She smiled at me back and then put her hand behind my head and pushed me near to her 

Pussy. I was surprised as I did not expected her to be so aggressive. So I said

“ha theek hai chachi, itni bhi jaldi kya hai”

I teased her but then it was also hard for me to wait to lick her pussy. I was new to this 

actually I was new to a pussy and the only knowledge I had was from that of the porn 

videos that I had seen. But it seems to help as I was able to recognize the inner and the 

outer lips. I was also able to roughly make out the position of the clit. So I knew where I 

had to suck first to get her in the top gear. So first i moved the hair aside and then took 

out my tongue and flicked it over her clit. Her body jerked and suddenly moved away 
from me. But after a few moments she again bought her pussy near to my mouth and patted my head to indicte that I should continue what I am doing. So this time I slowly kissed her right on the spot but this time she was more prepared so she did not jerked or gave a surprised reaction. So I kissed her again. But actually the second time I lingered there a bit more. So now I slowly started sucking the clit. It was not too big so sometimes I kept on loosing but it was never too hard for me to find it. She was moaning sometimes and was trying to keep it low still shy to express her emotions. I wondered if anyone would have done this to her earlier. My money was on the answer ‘NO’. and it was equally exciting for me too as I too was doing it for the first time. Now I moved my tongue a little bit lower so that I can suck her delicious lips. I took turn to suck each of her lip and she was also thoroughly enjoying it as I could feel her hold on my head getting more and more firm. Now she was literary pushing my head into her pussy. It seemed as though she wanted to engulf me inside her warm and loving pussy. I now inserted my tongue deep inside her glory hole that will soon be conquered by my other part as well. I increased my speed and now started to move my tongue really fast. She was also responding to my efforts by smacking her pelvis to my face. My face was getting rubbed by her pubic hair and I was enjoying it. I didn’t knew for how long I had to do it but I decided that until my tongue has the energy to move I will try to satisfy her. But I did not had to wait for too long. Soon she clutched my head hard and I could feel the walls of her vagina tightening around my tongue. And then all of a sudden without any warning a gushing wave of warm fluid came towards me and splashed against my mouth. I kept my face there and opened my mouth to drink the toxicating fluid that was coming out of her wonder hole. She was shaking wildly and was pulling my hair as if she wanted to remove than from my scalp. But I was enjoying the pain that she was giving me. I had often heard that during sexual pleasure one often like to enjoy pain. So to give her some pleasure in pain I caught her pubic hair in my palm and pulled them really hard. She gave out a loud cry and looked at me and said

“bohot acche beta”

While saying this she was furiously rubbing her clit, I helped her in this and started to rub her pussy with all my fingers. She was really enjoying the orgasm, and was shaking like a fish out of water. I caught hole of her lovely tit with my other hand and pressed it really hard. I caught hold of her nipple and squeezed it nice and rough. From the look on her face I could make out that she was getting such a pleasure after a very long time. And I was dam happy that I was the one giving it to her and not someone else. So after some time when her orgasm ended she closd her eyes and lied on the bed without any movement. I thought that she would slowly drift to sleep, but I was wrong. She got up and looked at me. I withdrew my hand from her pussy and looked at me. It was wet and my face was also almost wet from her cum. She looked at me and smiled and said

“mafkar na bête”
And took her blouse off her and wiped my face with it. From her blouse I could get her aroma.
[+] 2 users Like chetan11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bhumi Chachi(mature, rural,armpit fetish, big tits, long foreplay) - by chetan11 - 18-05-2019, 05:50 PM