Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Bhumi Chachi(mature, rural,armpit fetish, big tits, long foreplay)
“ye kya he bête?”
She asked me still looking at the cow.
“ji nhumi chichi papa ne ye hamare taraf se apko tofa he”
I said straight away as I didn’t waned to created and more confusion. She was shocked to hear this. Because even she knew the importance of the gift. It could work as as a wage earner for them.
“ji kya ye sac he”
She asked me with moist eyes. I was realy angary to see tears in her eyes. I wasn’t angary o them but on this world for making the life so miserable for them. So I didn’t wanted to see any more tears in her lovely eyes. Like other people even she deserved to be happy. So I went up to her and said
“ha chichi ye sach hai, aur me is bare me koi bat nahi karna chata. Abse ye apki hai aur abse koi is ghar e bhukha nahi soye ga”
I said it in a single breadth almost blurting the last sentence. Now my affection for her made her cry more
“aur ek bat, agar app ek aur bar bhi royi, to me isse phir le jaunga”

“ji theek hai, par aap bahut hi acche he, bhagwan aapko sukhi rakhe”
Saying this she gave me blessings with both her hands on my head. It only gave me one more chance to stare at her armpits. I mean I did not needed her blessings but I needed her to ake me sukhi(happy).
So she quickly went near the cow and the calf and and patted both of them. She brought out some vermeil and did some puja on the cow and told goti and his sister to bring sme grass for the cow from the nearby farm river bank. They both went there happily and the mood in the house suddenly became very joyful. I mean it felt as if I had given them a new life. So after the children went to fetch the grass bhumi chichi cane to me and sat beside me on the cot
“ji apka bahot bahot sukhriya, apne hame jivandan diya hai. Agar me apki koi bhi taraf se seva kar saku to mujeh zarur batayiye”
I did not knew if she meant this in what way but I was surely not going to spoil the mood by asking her to do something stupid.
“ji koi baat nahi chichi, bas app khus ho yehi mere liye khushi ki baat he”
Saying this I smiled at her. She looked in my eyes and I could easily make out that she was really grateful for what I had done.

Soon after some time goti returned and we all together gave the grass to the cow. The calf was still small so we made him drink his mother’s milk. Soon the sun had set and it was dark again. I had also brought some vegetables with me that would easily last a few days so bhimi chichi had cooked them and soon we had our dinner. So bhumi chichi said to all of us
“chalo dudh nikalte hai”
I just wondered if the same sentence she would say for herself then I would be the luckiest person on this earth. 

So we all gathered around the cow and bhumi chichi came and squatted on the ground and kept a vessel to collect the milk. She started showing us like an expert and from that I could easily say that she was not new to this she said
“dudh nikal ne se pehle anchal ko thoda saihlana padta hai”
Wow man her talk was really making my hard
“dekho ab kaise dudh nikalta hai”
As soon as she said this a thin stream of milk started flowing out of the cows teats.
And then it got thicker and thicker and soon the vessel was full.
“bas aaj ke liye itna kafi he. Baki ka dudh inske bacche ke liye chodte he”
She said. I was glad that they were not greedy people. I mean they did not wanted all the milk and wanted to leave some of it for the small calf.
So she went inside the house and then came out with a small bowl. I wondered what she had to do with it.
Just as I was wondering she said 
“thoda sa dudh mata ke mandir me dena hai”
I understood that she wanted to mae an offering to some goddess that they followed. So she again got in the position but just then goti said
“mummy is bar bahiya ko dudh nikalne do na”
He said that I should be the one who should try to milk the cow. It wasn’t the first thing on my mind but I was not afraid to try it either.
“ji tum ye kar pao ge bete?”
She asked looking at me.
“ji chachi kosish karta hu”
I said.
She got up and I tool her place. She was standing right behind me to make sure that I was doing it correctly. I sat down and took the cws teats in my hands. They felt sort of goodreal smooth and yes very very soft. I didn’t knew what to do so I again saw at bhumi chichi. She was bent over me and I could clearly see her lovely cleavage. Although not much but whatever was visible was enough for me. I stared at it a moment and then saw at her face. She was looking at me and I was sure that she saw me looking at her boobs. But she had no problem and she sort smiled. I could make out that she was now more comfortable in my presence. She said to me
“ab anchal ko thoda sa niche khicho”
So I did it. I pulled it downwards.
“ab dhere se ise upar niche karo”
What exactly she meant that I should stroke the teat with my thumb and my fingers. It wasn’t difficult for me as that how I jerked off. I mean the only difference was that my cock was replaced with the cows smooth and silky teat. So I did it and soon milk started flowing out of it. She quickly told goti to place the bowl right beneath the cow where the milk was flowing. He quickly got under the cow and held the bowl there. Soon the bowl was full and I stooped milking the cow.
It realy felt good in my hands. I mean believe me guys it a very nice feeling to milk a cow. It the nearest one can get the feel of a woman’s boobs. So I said
“kaise kiya maine chichi ji?”
I asked intentionally as I knew that I had done pretty good.
“tumne bahut accha kiya bête”
She said and took the bowl from gotis hand. She got near the tlusi plant and poured the milk to it’s roots. She closed her eyes and said some prayers. Then went in the house and started doing some chores. In mean while I was still sitting where I had milked the cow and goti and munni were playing with the cow. I got up and was going towards the house and I was just crossing the cow when suddenly I felt something hard hit my crotch area. I felt a sudden pain and soon I was lying on the floor. I did not eve had the energy t scream and was out of breath. Its was when munni spotted me that she screamed. Soon goti came near and called for his mom loudly. Bhumi chichi had already heard the scream that munni had given out a while ago and came running out with her hands wet. Then I released that it was the cow which had hit me with her hind legs. I didn’t knew the reason why it done so but I guessed that it might not had like something. Very bad timing for me. I was feeling acute pain in my crotch area. It was as if someone had steped on my balls and stamped on it. I could not even get up. I could hear cry all around me. Munni was crying , goti was shaking with fear and bhumi chachi was trying to get me up. I was not even in my senses. I did not know how buut I some how got up with bhumi chachi’s help and goti on the other side. She made me lie down on the cot which was there in the verendha. Soon I passed out because of all the pain and then when I got up bhumi chichi was sitting right beside me and goti had some herbs in his hand and bchachi had some paste like thing in a bowl.

Later I came to know that I had passed out for around 10-15 minutes and goti had brought the herbs from the nearby ayurvedic doctor. As soon as I came to my senses I again felt the pain in my crotch and quickly held it with my hands. I soon released that everyone was looking at me and felt sort of embarrassed. And soon withdrew my hands from there. Bhumi chichi understood y plight and told munni and goti to go to sleep as it was already dark.

“goti tum munni ko le kar so jao aur bhaiya theek hai”

She said assuring them that I am doing well. So as obedient as ever they went to the room and closed the door.

“bête tum theek to ho na?”

She asked me now holding my hands

“ha chichi par bahot dard ho raha he”

I complained unable to bear the pain.

“ maine ved(doctor) se kuch jadibuthiya goti se mangvai hai, lao me laga deti hu”

She said and showed me the paste she had made

“ji theek hai”

I said bluntly without thinking where I had got hurt. But as soon as she procedded towards my trousers I soon released that I needed to get naked so that she could apply the paste there. So I felt embarrassed and quickly got up and soon the pain returned. I was forced to sit down on the cot, actually to lie on in as I could not even sit.

“ji chichi me khud laga lunga”

I said writhing in pain.

“bête is me sarmane ki koi baat nahi he tum to mere bête jaise hi ho”

She said

“nahi chichi koi baat nahi”

I again tried to convince her. But deep inside I knew that she would not allow that.

“nahi bête mujeh tumhari bahot chinta hai, aur ye sab mere karan hi to hua he”

She said . she felt as if it was her fault as she had allowed me to try milking the cow

“aise koi baat nahi he chichi ji, acha theek hai par yaha?”

I asked as I the cot was outside the house in the open and any passerby could see us there

“ji yaha koi nahi aata, aur ander munni aur goti he, tumhe waha saram ayegi”

She said. She was right I would not at all like to be naked in front of the kids so I guess this was the place.

“tum bas aram se let jao me tumhare kapde nikal deti hu”

She said.

wow man this was all I had ever dreamed of. But I was in such a state that I was not even able to enjoy the situation properly. I mean my mind was switching between the pain and analyzing the situation. But most of the time it was the pain that was occupying my mind. So I just lied down and closed my eyes so that I could bear the pain a bit more. Bhumi chichi got at my legs and tried to pull my pants. She had not opened the button, maybe she had forgotten it in all this rush. Even she was in a very tensed state. So I tried to reach my hand till my jeans trousers but as soon as I tried to get up a bit the pain increased and I gave out a small scream. Chichi noticed it and reliased that she had forgotten to undo the button. So she came a bit towards me and fumbled with the button. As we know that some jeans have really tight button so she had to try soe more before the button opened. Once the button was open she opened my zip and then slowly pulled my jeans down. I helped her by raising my pelvic region a bit and and then my trousers were gone. Now I was lying there only with my t-shirt and my underwear. I wear brief so they were sticking to my organ which is not very big. As a 18 year old my cock was some what 6” long when it was fully erect and some 3 inches when it was cold. So my cock was not too large that it made an impression through my underwear. I think she was not sure where I had got hurt. So she just stopped after removing my trousers and looked at me. She came to the middle of the cot and started to touch my thighs

“bête ab jaha dard hoga waha mujeh batana”

She said. So now she started touching my inner thigh very close to my pubic area. She started by touching and lightly pressing small areas. My legs were not too hairy so her hands came in direst contact with my skin. I was starting to enjoy the process. Slowly and slowly she came near to my penis. She inserted her fingers from the sides on my underwear and asked if I experienced any pain

“bête yaha par dard to nahi he?’

She asked innocently. I could easily make out from her voice that she was concerned about me. I just nodded my head to give her a negative answer. As she was inserting her fingers her middle finger actually touched my cock from side. She sensed it and as if not to make a scene slowly removed her hand. Now she said

“dekho bête ab sharmana mat, lekin ye zaruri he”

She said and then she started feeling my crotch from above my underwear. As soon as she reached my balls I gave out a loud scream.

“yaha pe chot lagi he”

She said and then withdrew her hands. She held my hands and said

“dekho mujeh waha pe malam lagana he, darne ki koi bat nahi he tum bilkul theek ho jaoge, bas apni aaleh band karke aram karo”

She said.
Following what she had said I lied back and closed my eyes.
I now knew what had to come. I was get naked in front of my sexy chichi and and I was glad in a way to do it. And to add to the excitement we were doing this in open and not in some confined place. I would like to tell you guys that I had recently shaved before I left for the trip so I was smooth as a baby down there. I think bhumi chichi would actually like that as I guess that she was not used to seeing clean shaved pubic regions. So I just hoped that I did not get an erection. But I was sure that with all the pain, in no way I could get an erection. So slowly and slowly she lowered my brief’s. first my cock sprang out of it. It was not a bit erect and I thank god for it. I don’t know if it was my imagination or truth but as soon as my cock came out chachi had stopped for a few seconds. But then she again started lowering my underwear and then she removed it fully. Now I was fully naked with only my t-short on. She placed the underwear some where near and returned to the cot. She looked at me and said

“dekho itna bhi kahrab nahi that na, me to tumhari chichi hu”

She said.

“ji chichi ji”

Was all I could reply. I cant tell her that she was the women of my dreams.

So she slowly went to my crotch region and started to search where I had got hurt. I was really feeling awkward as she was really having a close look at it. But it was good in a sort that I could not see her otherwise I would have surely got an erection. So I think she was avoiding touching me down there for as long as possible. But sooner or later she had to do it. She slowly lifted her hand and I could hear the clinking of her bangles. I just wished that I could see her face having a close look at my cock. I wanted to see what expressions she had at that time. But I was in no condition to get up and see. And I was afraid that once she found out that I could get up then she might tell me to do the first aid. So I just lied down.

The clinking sound of her bangles was driving me crazy. I was just loving the moment here and wished that time would just stop and I could enjoy this moment again and again.

She slowly raised her hand and thought for a second from where to start. She slowly started inspecting my upper pubic area. She was careful not to touch my cock. I think even she was hesitating to touch me there because I think this was the second mature cock she would be seeing in her whole life. And she was still a traditional Indian woman.

I think she likes the feel of my smooth skin. Although some hair have grown down there in these days but still it was pretty smooth. She lightly pressed me there. I was just waiting when she would caress me cock or my balls. I was now sure that if she did an of it then I was sure to get a boner. I didn’t knew where all the pain was gone. So she slowly pressed there to see if it pained there. While I was enjoying the foreplay she asked

“bête agar tumhe kahi pe bhi dard ho to mujeh zarur batana, isme sarmane wali koi bhi baat nahi he”

She said. Now she was getting more and more bold.

“ji zarur chachi”

I said with some confidence now. So she again probed my upper skin and I think she was finished with that.

So I don’t know if she will continue with my cock or will directly go to my balls. Any way I am soon going to find out. I just wanted to see her face and her expressions when she touches my cock. So I just shifted my head on my right side. Now I could not completely see her face but I could see rest of her body. She was on her knees and was busy attending my cock. I could see her sexy backless choli and her lovely ass. As I had told before her ass was not too tight but it was nice somewhat big and juicy. I could hear the sound of bangles clinking with each other, and it was making me hard, just in my mind. Physically I was still in no position to get a boner. So just as I was in my thinking process I suddenly felt something on my cock. It was chachi’s hand. She slowly held my dick from its base with her two fingers. The first touch sent a huge electric shock all throughout my body. She slowly lifted my whole dick in air. Wow man what a feeling it was. My dick was smooth as it was when I was born. It must have been around 3” in this state. And her touch had made me gasping for air. I set out a loud audible gasp.

She quickly let go my cock and looked at my face and asked

“kya hua beta? Waha pe dard ho raha he kya?”

She asked. 

I had no pain there but I surely wanted to get some more attention down there so I said

“ji chachi bahut dard ho raha he”

I replied. Now I wantd to know how far she would go with this. She again asked

“accha theek hai beta, aur kahi pe dard he?”

She asked innocently. I now got a very good chance to feel her lovely bangles clad hands whereever I wanted. So the only other place that was left was my balls. But I didnnt knew how to refer to my balls. So I said

“ha chachi lagta he niche bhi dard ho raha hai”

I said

“niche kaha pe beta?”

She asked again in a nice motherly tone. Now I was caught in a real situation. I mean I did not wanted to use any foul languages in front of her so I at last said

“ji chachi………..wow……….goti………pe”

I refered to my balls as goti. I don’t know if this was a thing to laugh at but I was waiting for her reaction. She looked at me and then suppressed a smile. I knew she found it funny but I think she did not wanted to openly laugh at me and make me embarrassed. So she again asked

“goti pe bête?”

I now knew that she was making fun of me so now this time I replied 

“ha chachi goti pe”

And now we both could not suppress our laughter. So I was the first one to laugh and then she followed. We both looked at each other and had a heartily laugh. Thank god this made the situation some what lighter. She again went to my crotch and then probed my scrotum with her fingers. But she was very light with her touch. And yes this was the real place I was kicked by the cow. Luckily she had missed my balls other wise I guess my sex life would had been destroyed then and there. Just as I was enjoying the process of her feeling my balls she hit my nerve. Again pain overpowered my mind and I suddenly gave out a large shriek. She quickly withdrew her hand and then said

“maaf kar dena, me dekh rahi thi ki kaha laga hai”

I was in a lot of pain once again and replied with my teeth quenched

“bas aram se karo chachiji”
I laid emphasis on the word ‘chachiji’ as though reminding her that we were still a pair of aunt and nephew in such a situation.
“ji ab se aram se karungi”

She said.

I did not knew what was to come next but I was sure that it would be lovely.

She got up and I thougt that this trip to paradise is already over? I mean she cant just leave me like that. But to my pleasure she said

“me abhi aati hu”

I didn’t knew what she needed but I was sure that it would be necessary. So I just waited for her. I could hear some sound in the kitchen but could not make out what she was doing. On one side I was feeling awkward that I was lying naked in open space where any one could see me and on the other side I was actually enjoying the things my lovely chachi was doing. So after a short interval chachi came out of the house and said

“munni aur goti dono so gaye hai”

She said. And then I saw what she was carrying in her hand. She had a few pieces of wood, a cloth and a steel plate. I was curious as though what she would do with these. I decided that it was better to wait and watch. So she kept all the things on the ground and then at some distance and collected some large stones. Now I got really curious what she intended to do. So I asked her

“chachi tum kya kar rahi ho?”

I think this was the first time I was referring to her as ‘tum’ and not ‘aap’, and after such vivid interaction that we were going through there was no need of formality.

“ tumhare…….. chot wale hisse par agar garami mile to jaldi se aram milega”

She said.

I got afraid as the parts which were hurt were really very sensitive so I told her abput my concern

“par chachi waha pe jale(burn) ga to…………….”

She laughed at my concern and then said

“chainta mat kar me bahut dhyan rakhungi”

She said and then proceeded with what she was doing and I was also enjoying watching her move swiftly. And in between when I was lucky I could get a view of her cleavage or may be her lovely softy armpits. She quickly arranged the stones and the wood in such a way that it looked like a fireplace. Then she poured some kerosene and then lit it and the wood started to burn. Then after some fire had been generated then she caught the plate with the cloth on one side and then held it over the fire. She held it there for a few minutes and then when it was hot enough she came got up and came near me with that plate and stood near me. I got really scarred thinking that she was going to touch my private parts with that plate. So I said

“chachi ye aap kya kar rahi he? Ye to bohat garam he”

I said with the expression of a scared dog. She laughed and said

“me ise kapde se dhak(cover) ke tumhe lagaungi”

I was relived because I had heard about some strange rituals and some strange technique’s used in this part of country. But deep within I knew that my dear chachi would do nothing to hurt me. So she covered the hot end of the plate with the thick cloth she had brought with her and kept them aside. Then she quickly came to me and took the bowl containing the pasted. She took some paste in one hand and kept the bowl on the bedside and then with other hand without any warning took hold of my prick and started to apply ht paste on my cock. Wow man what a feeling it was. Although the paste was pretty cold but the warmth that her lovely hands were giving and the sound of her bangles were giving me the ultimate pleasure. I just couldn’t think that this was happening right here. And the advantage this time I was having was that this time I could even see her face. She was kneeling beside the bed and doing this so I could easily get a view at her face. She was carefully doing this so that I would not get hurt. The only thing that was stopping me from getting the erection was the cold paste now covering my little dick. After she had carefully applied the paste to whole of my dick she carefully pulled my foreskin down and applied the paste there. I just loved the moment when she did it. Because guys it just feels exotic when someone is paying so much attention to your cock. And to add the taboo to it she is your sexy chachi doing it right in the open where any one could see you. Wow it was too much to be happening in one day. With the morning session and now this incidence there are too much memories that I will remember al of my life. I mean thinking of right now my sexy chachi is playing with my dick. She was so close to it that I thought that at any moment she might open her mouth and put my cock in her mouth. After this was over she had to apply the paste to to my bald balls. She held my cock gently with her fingers and then put it at top on my stomach. As she let go of it it made a ‘thup’. I decided to play a little game with chachi here. I let out a little cry

“ohhhhhhhhh chachi dard huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

She quickle came to me and applogized

“maf karna beta, galti se ho gaya”

She said.

I started laughing seeing her face turning red and I think she also came to know that I was playing with her. She slightly slapped me on my arm and said

“tum ne to mrei jan nikal de thi, shaitan”

Saying this she again slapped me on my chest and again went proceeded with what she was doing. She again took some paste and gently applied it to my scrotum. She was careful not to apply too much pressure as that would again cause me a lot of pain. I was so thankful to her that she was being so much caring towards me that I had no words. Had I been in the city then instead of my lovely aunt there would have been a fat nurse doing all this mercilessly. But here I was with my aunt. I don’t know from where it came but without thinking much I said

“aap bahot acchi ho chachi ji, aap jaisa koi nahi”

I don’t know in what respect she took the sentence but I am sure that it would have been positive as she replied

“accha aur tum ne jo mere liye kia he wow?”

At this time I knew that whatever I and my dad had done to them meant to them a lot and I think she would never forget about it. In one way I had provided them a new life.

“ji chachi wow to mujeh jo sahi laga manine wo kiya”

I said saying that I did what I felt right. She looked at me said 

“tum bade acche ho”

I thanked her and said

“aur aap bhi badi acchi he chachi”

Saying this I looked at her and she also looked at e and smiled.

“chalo ab ye khatam karte hai”
She said applying some final strokes to my bald balls. I think she enjoyed touching my balls as I could fell that her fingers were lingering there more than needed. But I think she was not too old and like me even she had sexual needs that needed to be satisfied. But in india a woman cannot openly express their sexual feelings like in most of other western countries. But knowingly or unknowingly she was enjoying the process as much as I was. She finished applying the paste and then went inside the house. I could hear water running and I assumed that she was washing her hands. I was sad that the whole process had ended. But then my eyes went to the plate and the cloth that she had heated sometime ago. She quickly came out of the house and took the cloth from the plate. I think she felt it hot as she was quickly switching the cloth from one hand to other. She ccame near me and then looked at my face and said

“abb tumhe bahot dard hoga, thoda hosla rakna. Dard hua to matlab he ki ye dava kam kar rahi he” she said. I did not like the look on her face. It meant that something hard was going to take place so I said

“ji…..chachi……..theek hai”

I said without knowing what was to come. I was sure it had something to do with the heated cloth. But I did kot knew how that was going to hurt that much

“she brought the cloth near my crotch and then gave me the final warning.

“theek hai bête, zyada chillana mat”

Just as I was going to say something she put the cloth over my cock and balls. As soon as it hit my balls a sharp spike od pain went through my body. For the first few sec’s I tried to control myself. But after that it was really too much. The pain was growing and I was unable to control anymore. I looked at chachi and she was making sure that the cloth stays at It’s place. I let out a loud cry

“mummmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy”

I didn’t know for far my cry would have traveled but I was sure that it would have been heared for at least a few miles to say. The pain was just too much to bear. I let out another cry that was louder than the previous one. I wanted to throw the cloth away but I knew that it would waste the whole treatement we had followed. So I somehow controlled that desire and tried to contain the pain. But it was just too much. I gave out several more cries and so tears followed. Guys let me tell you I am not a mommy’a boy or something but it was the pain that was causing me to whimper. I did not knew for how long I shouted but I was glad that it did not make the kids wake up or else I would had been really embarrassed. Chachi saw my tears and came to the front of the cot and took hold of my hand and caressed it a bit. But it gave me no hope as the pain was just getting harder to bear second by second. I think she sensed it and knew that I would not be able to bear the pain so told me

“bas bete kuch der ki baat he……”

Just as she was going to finish the sentence I gave out another scream. I didn’t know why the pain was so much. I mean I wasn’t feeling the burning sensation because of the cloth but it was as if somebody had triggered all my pain nerves at the same time. And just as I gave out the last scream bhumi chachi got up and sat on the bed and hugged me. Or I would like to say she took my head and hogged it. She was sitting right near my head and seeing my face feeling so much pain she burried my face in her boosom

“bechara….”

She said and just brushed the hair on the back of my head

“bus thodi der aur bete”

She again said to give me some help. I had no energy to enjoy the hugging. Like a small baby I huged her back and started sheding some more tears. I was actually facing her stomach and the lower tits as she was sitting upright. She saw this and said

“mujeh pata hai kitna dard ho raha hoga…lekin me isme tumhari koi maddad nahi kar sakti”

She said and from her voice I could make out that she was feeling sorry for me for passing through all this. Again pain increased and I hugged her tightly. I could feel the warmth of her body. My tears were rolling down on her stomach and my hands were on her almost backless choli. i was really holding her tight. I think when someone is in real pain then someone holding you tight is the only real solution to it. And it really felt nice to have a lady of your dreams supporting you in times of need. So I was now in her hold and was somehow bearing the pain. I don’t know for how long this went on but but as I just kept sobbing in her lap and she kept brushing my hair in the most affectionate way that I have ever felt. After some 10-15 minutes the pain eased a bit. It did not stopped completely but now the painfulattacke sthat I was getting were now becoming less and less in intensity. Now I could ease a little bit. I got up and looked at at chachi. She too was looking at me and said

“ab thoda aram hua beta?”

She asked

“I just nodded my head and again hugged her. I was really finding peace in her boosom. Now I knew that why small childres stop crying when they are fed or why mothers hug their child when they are in pain. I was getting somewhat similar feeling. I was findinf nirvana in my chachi’s lap. I againlied like this for some more minuted. Then she patted my head and said something. I did not paid attention to what she said. I was enjoying the warmth that was radiating from her soft skin. She held my head and thinking that I felt asleep put it aside on the bed and got up. I thought that she is about to leave. I did not want her to leave and remain by my side. So I opened my eyes and caught her hand. Just as I was about to say something she looked at me and said

“ chinta mat karo beta, mai kahi nahi ja rahi hu…….me puri raat tumhare sat rahungi.

Bas ander se chaddar leke ati hu”

She said. I was more then happy as this is what I had wanted. I thought that she will bring another cot and sleep beside me as I was in no condition to get up and go in the house. So I just waited for her to come back and get in her hug again. The pain was now becoming less and less in intensity. She came out with only one large blanket and one pillow. Wow man was I thinking right. She is going to sleep in the same cot as me. I mean the cot was pretty big for one person but for two people it was not enough. I think that she thought that it would be better if she was with me all the night. So I was again happy for something. But I just laughed at myself that even if she wanted to do something which was just not possible, but just in case if she wanted to do something then I was in no condition to satisfy her. It was an irony that the lady of my dreams in right coming to share the bed with me and I have lost the ability to fuck her. But I am sure that these things are just out of question. So she came on the other side so that I would not have to move and put the pillow. She then told me

“beta thodi si jagah de, zyada hilna mat varna phir dard hoga”
She said. I just shifted a little to my right so that she can have enough space to sleep. But the cot was already small and to add to the problems, it was the traditional type that 
meant that it was mode by stripes of cloth and it also meant that it tilted to the centre. S it was difficult to remain to the edges. So I just held myself to one side till she got on the bed. So she sat on the cot and slowly lied on it completely. She adjusted so that her head was on the pillow which she had brought. I was lying a bit lower and I did know knew the exact position as I was not facing her when she got on the cot. She adjusted her self and then caught my shoulder and said to me
“ab aram se so jao beta. Chachi tumhare sath he”
Saying this she signaled me to face her. I changed my side and faced her. I was just lying
a bit lower than her on the bed so I was not facing her face but instead I was facing her
nice big tits. I think she wanted it that was as it would be easier to lie down that way. So 
she brought up the blanket and covered us both with it.
“raat me bahot thandi ho jati he”
She said and I replied
“ji chachi, aap ne mera nahot khyal rakha”
I said it genuinely as she was really caring and sweet. She now completely tilted towards 
me and looked and looked at me and started brushing my hair. We both looked in each 
others eyes and smiled at each other. 
“aaj ka din tumhare liye bahot bada raha na beta? Pehle tumne gay(cow) le aye aur phir 
ye sab”
I replied
“nahi chachi aap he na mere sath, aur phir ye sab to apke liye aur apke parivar ke liye hi 
to hai”
She really looked happy at this and again hugged me. Now this time my face was not 
touching her stomach but it right in between her chin and her bosom. So my chin was 
touching the top of her tits and my face was right at her shoulder blades. But any how I 
liked the new position as it brought me close to her lovely treasures. This time it was her 
that was holding the hug and she really held me tight. I adjusted my face so that my 
cheeks now weer dirsctly on her tits. Not much of her tits were visible but even then I felt 
nice to have skin contact with her. I did not wanted to feel that I was trying to take 
advantage of her so I just went with the flow. She now covered our bodies’ up to our 
neck level with the blanket as it was getting very cold out here. I don’t the time but I 
guessed that it must have been around 11:00 so we had still a long night ahead of us. She 
was caressing my back and in return I also put mr right arm over her back and just kept it 
there. This situation was really relaxing me up to a great extent. The pain had almost 
gone and I was just reminded that I still lay naked in the blanket with chachi.
I again looked at her face and saw her looking at me. She was constantly looking at e to 
make sure that I was doing well. I really loved her face and especially her nose ring. She 
really had a cute little upturned nose and the ring suited her well. And her eyes were just 
too expressive. Now after staying with her for such a long time I could easily make out 
her mood just by looking at her eyes.
“chachi me aap se ek baat puchu?”
I asked her in my dreamy state
“ha zarur bête”
She replied
“chachi aap bura to nahi manogi?”
“nahi tum pucho”
She said
“kya aapko koi bar akla mehsus nahi hota chapak chacha ke bina”
I asked her as now I think we are close enough that I can ask her such private things. 
“she looked at me and said
“such batao to lagta hai, par maine aise jeena **** liya he, apne baccho ke liye”
She replied. I could make out the she had real pain in her voice. She was not at ease while 
talking about this. So I decided to change this topic.
“to chachi aap lagan se pehle kaha rehti thi?”
I asked her where she lived before marriage.
“me bahot dur ke goan me rehti thi sadi se pehe”
She replied, that justified the fact the she was getting no help from her parents either. Or 
it could be the case where even her own parents had abandoned them like all the 
villagers. But I did not wanted to ask her and spoil the mood so I just let go the reason 
whatever it may be. So I again buried my face in her bosom and hugged her more tightly. 
She sensed it and came a bit closer. I opened my eyes and noticed a tattoo right on her 
upper chest. I decided to play a prank on her and brought my hand from her back and 
slightly tickeled her tattoo. She giggled at first and then asked
“kya kar rahe ho ?”
She was looking really nice in a happy mood
“chachi waha pe kich laga he”
I said and again touched her upper chest. she looked down where I was pointing. It took 
her time to understand that I was pointing to her tattoo. She was in a confused state of 
mind weather I was playing games with her. She took a look at my face and understood 
that I was fooling with her.
“she slapped me chest really hard and ssaid
“shaitan, masti kar raha hai”
And then we both smiled at each other. Now I was feeling really sleepy and tired so I just wanted to have a nice sleep. I rested my head over her breast and then said
“chachi bahot nend aa rahi he”
I said.
“theek he to ab so jao”
She said and gave a light kiss on my forehead. She held me tightly and she also closed 
her eyes. I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep. I think I slept for about 1 hour or so 
when suddenly the same pain erupted from my crotch area. I suddenly gave a loud cry. 
Chachi was sleeping right beside me and she also got up and looked around to see what 
had happened. Then she saw me and asked me
“kya hua bête? Phir se dard hua kya?”
She asked me. But as I got to my senses I came to know that it was not real pain but I was just having a bad dream. So I replied to chachi
“ji chachi bas ek bura sapna tha”
She looked at my frightened face and then took my face in her hand and then kissed my 
forehead saying
“chinta mat karo beta, aisa hota hai aur me hu na tumhare sath”
She was the only reason that I was able to spent this time in some peace without any pain.
“accha theek hai chachi. Ab soo jate hai”
She said “accha theek hai tum so ao mujeh sone me thodi derr lagegi”

She said. I really wanted to give her company but I was really feeling sleepy. So I once 

again held her and went to sleep. I didn’t knew why but I was waken up 

by a noise. I think it was chachi’s noise. She was saying

“bête tum jag rahe ho? Yem tum kya kar rahe ho?”

[+] 1 user Likes chetan11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bhumi Chachi(mature, rural,armpit fetish, big tits, long foreplay) - by chetan11 - 18-05-2019, 05:47 PM