Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
She hit my chest and buried her head deep inside and said, i love you keshav, knowing that you dont love me too, i dont want to change for anything. But if someone comes in my life who is ok with my deformity then i will marry them and go. But until then you are my everything. She asked me to promise. I said i cant, i cant promise that i can care for you so much, in my world, i am occupied with divya by 95%, i cannot even imagine living life without her, i just wanted you to be happy, so we got the appointment. I am also a pervert who chases the holes, this is the truth. Shamili also knows it as we are very good friends, she knows each and every adventure of mine. Whenever i was in trouble or made a mistake she has guided me all along, i really dont want to break her trust by agreeing to care for you and not marry you. I like you, but cannot love you. She then called shamili on her cell and said, i dont want a plastic surgery, i have decided to live the life god has given me, shamili was crying now and she asked for me, i explained her that after the steamy sessions you sister has fallen for me and gave the phone to shylu. Shylu then spoke for long and it was finally decided that the appointment will be cancelled.

We came back to room after having dinner outside. I called divya and she was worried as i had not called from morning. I lied saying network problem. She didn't bother much, she asked had your food, i said yes, then she asked how was the appointment going, i said, it is too early to tell, tomorrow we will get the results, she then asked how is reddy da, i am already missing him, so i told her book the tickets for tomorrow's flight and come here, she laughed, i too started missing her now as it was night, she said call me back tomorrow morning dear, i am sleeping in mom's room and dad is sleeping in our house. Madam was listening to our conversation and said, you really love her so deeply then why chase other girls, i said, did i chase you, did i enter without your permission, did i do anything which indicated that i forced you or cheated you, she said, yes, you forced me and cheated me, i said that was for opening you up to the world, but did i enter your pussy without your invitation. She nodded her head as no. Then she said, book tickets for first flight home tomorrow, i don't want to come between you and divya, you both are dear to me. She called shamili and informed that she wants to leave early tomorrow and that she should not bother. She kept the phone and i called the reception asking for tickets for the first flight back home, they cofirmed it, i said thank you and kept the call.

Madam then wanted to change her dress to something more comfortable, i said remove it shylu, what is so urgent that you have to wear the dress now, see reddy is already wavig at you and removed jeans and jockey and waved reddy to her. she then without wasting any time jumped on reddy and sucked him a little from her mouth. Madam then said, i also want to try what shamili did today afternoon. I said what did she do, so madam said take him fully in mouth. I lifted her up and said, dear there are a lot of things you dont know about shamili, let it be like that, she had got used to sucking from long, that's why she is able to take him so much, don't try for the first time itself else you will surely get hurt and i dont want to hurt you. A small tear drop fell from her eyes and she kissed me deeply and said thank you for caring so much for me, i love you da. I the pushed her hands on reddy and said as of now he is the one who needs love and care not me, she hit my chest with love and said definately perverted and lifted her saree up and removed the panties. No further foreplay or anything, it was a direct shot into her pussy, i opened her blouse without any opposition.

With her nipples freely available, our first round went smoothly, but reddy was still standing and madam had her first orgasm of the night. I pulled her to shower and started the water, then made her lift her one leg and put it on stool and inserted reddy in her wet pussy. Sucked her nipples and banged her pussy for half an hour or more, she had another release. I then turned her back and her her hips, This was the first time i was looking at her ass... i inserted a finger in her hole under the shower, she shreiked and said what are you trying to do. I whispered taking another hole, she said for today get over with one hole, you find a way to take the back one in native only and turned around. We banged each other till none of us could stand, we sat in the shower with her head buried in my chest, the time now showed 4:30, i lifted her up and got her to the room, we both dressed up and came down to the reception of the hotel, her mood had become gloomy, her eyes were sad, i simply paid the amount to them and collected the air tickets and we started towards airport. madam came near my ears and whispered i found a way for us where i get you and you also dont leave divya. I asked her again are you sure? she nodded her head in a yes. We reached airport and checked in. Once inside plane she rested her head on my shoulders and slept, after we reached our native, we took a cab and reached home. I directly went to my room an lay down for sometime, just then my dear darling divya came to the room and changed into her shorts and sleevless dark and faded yellow tees and jumped next to me........
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:49 PM