Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
This time shamili started banging with all her might, she said she will make me release the juices in this round itself, i said ok, she started humping in the sitting posture, her boobs were jumping up and down, i wanted to suck those melons, but instead pulled shylu closer and took her normal nipple in my mouth and started sucking it. Shamili lasted the longest by any girl sitting on top of reddy, her womb was making reddy ready for climax, just when i wanted to inform her that i am about to cum, her body jerked, she held herself tightly and then stiffened her waist around reddy and released. I was also on the verge of climax and she released, i didn't waste a moment and turned her upside down and started banging with all my might, i didn't bother if fucked a dead wooden log, the exteme touches of shamili's womb on reddy had driven me crazy, just another minute and i would have released before her. I kept pounding her pussy with such force that for a second even i felt scary.

She opened her eyes and looked questioningly? i just said i am also about to release, she understood and let me bang her with all the force i could muster then. The womb of shamili still touching reddy's tip with each thrust. after about 5 minutes of hard, very had banging i released my cum. I could feel reddy's tip pouring on shamili's womb. I waited till the last of the drops were deep inside shamili's already fucked pussy and then removed him and lay next to them. all of us lay next to each other. Shamili had satisfaction in her eyes. She then turned and said one more round today and i need to go home. I just nodded my head. Then shylu said she is feeling hungry. We looked at the time it was 5:30 in the evening. I pulled the telephone near and ordered, then got up and put my tee and jeans back, they both covered themselves with blankets only. I received the food and after food had one more round with shamili and it was 9:30 in the night, she bid us bye and left with my tee.

I then turned towards shylu and said, shall we go out for sometime and come back? she said for what, i want more of him, i have been longing for a dick since ages and after i moved next to your house my desires have increased, but as i was rejected from lots of guys before i couldn't dare to make a move. and now since i have got what i want i dont want to miss the chances. I asked her then, how will you manage when we get back. She said i dont know but will definately miss you da. I asked jokingly miss me or him. She boldly said reddy only, i would always want him inside me from now on but how to manage. I said lets go out to some beach and decide. We both got dressed and went to marina beach. On the beach she held my hand and pressed her boobs to it said, what if i make a new place near your office. I said that sounds a good idea, but why will you move out of you own place? she said atleast near your office i can get reddy, it is almost impossible near home. I asked her what if i dont get time as i already have wife and other girl friends. She hit me hard and said i know your wife and you dont look like having any girl friends. I laughed and said after marriage, you are not the first or second that i have had. If you dont trust me ask shamili.

She called shamili right there and asked does he have any girlfriends back home. Whatever the answer shamili gave, shylu's eyes became moist and she kept quiet for a long time. Then after long deliberations and thoughts and fights with herself she asked me openly and boldly, i dont want to get married anymore to anyone. I fell in love with you after i heard the noises from your room. I had lost faith in all guys until you did it to me today. I wont come in between your marriage but will not get married to anyone else also as i love you now. I need you to take care of me atleast twice in a week. I need you to promise and she fell on the sand. I put my hands on her shoulders and hugged her there and kept quiet. She after calming down then said, is it too much to ask from you. I said no dear, but the truth is that i now have atleast a couple more girl friends whom i am fucking during working hours, i am not shri ram like you think, but after your surgery, if you find a suitable boy, please get married to him. She said then let's cancel tomorrow's appointment. I dont want anyone to love my body, if they love me they will love me as i am, i said jokingly, until they try sucking your nipple, even i didn't know how moans sounded dear.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:48 PM