Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Shylu who was now alright and regained her senses got up and moved her cot next to ours, she then lay down next to me and started massaging reddy. I instantly remembered her loud moans and it was a big turn on for reddy, he slowly started stirring again back to life. This time english madam moved her lips on reddy and said thank you dear, love you dear, missed you all my life dear, both me and shamili now laughed at her. She lifted her head up and said, this is the first dick in my pussy and how will you guys know the feeling, you both get one or the other for satisfaction but what about me did you guys ever think? i asked her then how come your virginity is broken? she laughed at me and said, can only dick's break virginity, there are radish, banana's, brinjals, cucumbers and carrots. I laughed out loudly and asked her so which one took your virginity, she bent her head and said carrot. I told her why didn't you hire some gigolo then, she hit me and said what if i get some disease and the first time only will end my life, the fear didn't let me do it.

Now seeing you and her could not control it and said thank you again dear and kissed reddy. Shamili then said, the scene was such a turn on you know, the way he was fucking you and chewing that nipple, it looked like some old MGR(the biggest hero of tamil film industry) movie villan was banging someone. I laughed at her and said, until someone gives permission to enter for first time, i will never put reddy inside their pussy. They both were astonished and asked what if some girl pushes you away, i said never happened before and if it ever happens then i will walk out without doing anything. They both agreed that i can do it also. With madam's soft touches reddy was back alive and ready, shamili saw the stiffness and then said, now my turn dear, please put the juices inside near womb only dear, then her akka asked what if you get preg. So shamili said that's the reason i want it near my womb, and also that is the reason we planned to get you to operation on my most fertile days, i can enjoy day with him and put my bastard hubby's penis inside at night and say the kid is his, as this is my first kid, no one will bother.

Shylu nodded her head and said what planning, then shamili pusher her sister's hand away from reddy and held him in her hand. She then turned and lay down and pulled reddy near her pussy and kept it on it. I gave a gentle push and reddy went half inside with the pressure, shamili moaned aaaaaaa...dear. Then i looked at her sister and called shylu dear come closer, she moved next to shamili, then i held her hand and put it on her siste's boobs and said press them, she said chi chi, shamili also said what are you trying to do, i said nothing, you just lie down and enjoy, this time i held shylu's hand on vini's boobs, then took vini's one hand and put it on shylu's normal boobs, both of them started boob pressing for each other, with reinvigorated reddy already shamili's pussy i started banging it with normal speed, i was enjoying kneading one boob of shamili and her sister was kneading another, shylu's boob was being taken care by shamili's hands, i then held shamili's hand and pushed it near shylu's pussy, shylu and shamili were both reluctant to try, so i stopped banging and told them, try it for a minute,if you don't like it you can stop, shamili now pushed her middle finger inside shylu's pussy and shylu didn't interrupt and actually started enjoying the attention to her pussy.

I started my work of loading shamili's pussy. all of us were enjoying the time now. madam then left shamili's boobs and held her hand, i thought she was about to cum, but she just wanted to feel her sister's finger for sometime. She rolled her pussy on the finger, then opened her eyes and said, your finger also feels good and different and kissed shamili's cheeks, i said,if finger can go in pussy, then lips can definately go on lips, both of them laughed and shyly pushed her lips on her sister's lips, with both the boobs of shamili free now, i dived to them and started kneading one and sucking another. Thenc i realised that we can take it further and then pulled english madam and made her sit on shamili's pussy, shamili first hesistated to suck it but when i insisted, she pushed her lips on madam's pussy lips, i held madams' shoulders and started moving reddy in and out of shamili's pussy, with each stroke, he was touching shamili's womb, whenever reddy's tip touches any womb, it is a big turnon for him. Shamili started slurping sounds and madam was making loud moans and reddy kept exploring shamili's womb hole.

Then madam wanted to release first, she held the wall and moved her hips up and down on shamili's face, shamili couldn't take the pressure, so i held madam's shoulder tightly and shamili increased the tongue pressure on her sister's pussy that shylu jerked, her pussy hit shamili's teeth and mouth. I put my hand now for grip of shylu, she studdered a lot and then rolled over to the bed. I asked her how was it? she said it was good and different, and said we should have tried it a long time ago shamili. Shamili nodded her head yes, then turned towards me and said, continue and give hard thrusts dear. I increased the speed of reddy now and also pulled him till the edge of her pussy and banged hard, in less than 5 minutes shamili released her juices. She held my back tight and lay still for sometime, then opened her eyes and said turn around, i started turning and she pressed her pussy on reddy tightly and then turned holding my shoulder for grip, i now rolled and fell on bed with reddy still buried in shamili's pussy.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:48 PM