Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I turned my head towards shamili, she was very happy seeing her sister satisfied completely. She got up, got some towel from bathroom and water in a mug, she cleaned me from navel, reddy till my feet with water and wiped it with towel. With the rest reddy's urge to leak was subsidised. Shamili's eyes were fixated on reddy even when she went to keep the towel back. I looked at her boobs now, it was not hanging as she always used to tell me, it was a little big, firm and rounded, her nipple were perfectly in the middle and her dark nipples were like two eyes in between her milky white body. She swung her hips a little and her boobs swung a little from left to right and then from right to left, her pussy lips were touching each other with her foot movements, her deep navel was moving in and out with her breathing, her hairs were now open and some of them had fallen on her forehead and some were flying behind her. This nude goddess couldn't find a dick in madras i thought.

She came near me and then said another round in mouth dear? i just nodded my head and got up and stood, she this time had got the bathroom stool and sat on it, she held the corner of the cot for the grip and took reddy's tip inside her mouth, she rolled her tongue on reddy's tip to make him aroused completely from the break he had taken, then she removed reddy from her mouth and said, now you can go ahead. I held her hairs tightly and pushed reddy inside her mouth. only 1/3rd of reddy went inside her mouth. Then i removed it and asked her can i push him completely inside, never tried it before, she nodded her head. I held her hairs tightly now and pulled her head back a little, when her nose was pointing parallely to the floor, i inserted reddy again and pushed him slowly till it touched her uvula, she chocked a little and i removed reddy. She then said apply more pressure on my hairs da. This time i pulled her hairs so hard that she opened her mouth completely and i inserted reddy in one go till he touched her uvula, then adjusted a little and started pushing him again. It got a little tight at the tip of reddy now.

I realised he was now going to move down her throat, i gave a gentle push till reddy was buried completely inside shamili's mouth. Then pulled out reddy completely for a minute. Shamili asked how was it, i said, awesome, she asked again? i nodded yes and held her hairs tightly and pushed her head back more. She took a very deep breath and opened her mouth completely, i pushed reddy till her uvula again and then adjusted a little and sent him again to the deep hole in her throat, i started moving reddy in her throat, she held my hand tightly and slowly bent her head forward with reddy still in her throat. Reddy was feeling the firmness of her throat on him. I loved the way reddy was inside shamili's mouth. No one was able to take him fully and hold for such long time. This time shamili brought her face very close to the end of reddy and then started moving her mouth. She started slowly moving reddy in her throat till her tongue and again pushed it back to her throat.

After sometime when she had got adjusted, she again pointed me to her hairs, i held them tightly and started banging her throat with all the might, her gums started bleeding and i could feel the hot liquid on him, i stopped and looked at her, she said continue, i kept pounding her for another 15 minutes, her throat had now got adjusted to reddy's intrusion. I had always dreamed of sending reddy in someone's mouth completely and mouth fuck them. Shamili was the only one who was able to withstand the pressure till now. Almost all of them either choked or could not reach the end from tip. I loved what shamili had done for reddy now. I told her i am about to release, she just nodded her head, i banged her with such force that if it was even pussy it would have burst, she held herself tightly and reddy released his cum, it went straight down her throat. I was dead tired now. I fell back on bed thanking shamili.

She came and lay next to me. I put my hand on her pussy, it was leaking a little, asked her did you finger yourself, she said no. She also thanked me for pushing reddy inside her throat. I asked her is it paining, she said little but she also had dreamed of a big dick in her throat and only today she had gotten it. I told her your throat is way better than any pussy i have fucked. She smiled. I asked her another round, She said her throat is paining and we will do after sometime. I then pushed my finger inside her pussy and suddenly remembered that she wanted all the leaks inside her pussy only so said sorry to her. She said its ok, that was also a big dream for me, i also wanted to take a long dick in my throat and feel, today it happened and also reddy released his juices there and that meant you were happy too. She then said, the best feeling of sucking dick is when the juices flow directly from the middle of the throat, that sensation is worth a crore rupees, i laughed at her now, she hit me lovingly. I said to her each and every person has his or her wishes in bed, each is somewhat different to other.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:47 PM