Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I thought it was akward for the nipples to be bent like that, tears had started flowing from madam's eyes fully now, i looked at her and felt very bad, she didn't utter a single word. i kissed her tears and said sorry but said there is nothing wrong with it, it has just not grown equally that's all, with such words, her tears subsidised. I didn't want to lick her nipples there, but then thought she will feel bad, just rolled my eyes over to find any leakages or something, nothing was there, so now felt confident and pushed my mouth over her other nipple. Immediately she pushed my hands from her hands and started shouting fuck me harder idiot, fuck me harder, i didn't realise what just got into her, and took little grip and started pounding her pussy with a little force. She was back to normal now and her moans became less loud, then again i pushed my mouth on her other nipple, this time i realised that it was the weakest spot of madam's body as she started grinding reddy from below as well as her moans became louder. I understood that this was her body's most sensitve part. Some girls get excited when you kiss their neck, some when you kiss their lips, some girls when you kiss their ears, some when you kiss the part just behind their ears and some just on seeing reddy. Madam's most sensitive part was her deformed nipple. When i started chewing it a little, madam made another loud moan aaaaaaaaaa......keshoo and her body shivered, her hips jerked, she had pushed her hands as deep as it would go in my back and released her juices. The sound of her moans drove me crazy and i kept moving reddy in and out of her pussy for some more time.

She folded her hands around my waist and held it tightly indicating she had released, i was now completely turned on with the sound of her moans, i had forgotten shamili existed and that too in the bed beside us. I wanted another go at shylu the english madam. I already knew her most sensitive part and dived right at it, i moved my tongue and lips and then again chewed her nipple, she was back to the game, i put my hand on her other boob and brutally started kneading it, madam tried to move my head from her nipple again and my hands from her boobs, i removed them with a little force, when she did not oblige, i held both her hands with my hands again and pushed my mouth back to her deformed nipple. I chewed and bit it till she was grinding her pussy, her breathing had become very hard, her body waved like a snake, she was in deep extacy. I kept pounding her pussy with lot of pressure. I loved the way it was going, after about 5 minutes, she opened her eyes and said, i am coming again, i sucked her nipple harder and pounded her pussy with a little more force. She released her juices again, this time, it overflowed covering reddy completely and also her flow was so much that the bedspread started dipping her love juices to the carpet. her pussy leaked the most juices i had ever seen or will see.

I was not satisfied with her, i had fallen in love with her moans, i wanted to hear it more and more now, so without wasting anymore time, i again started sucking her small boob. She again tried to push me, i looked at her now and said what now, she just nodded her head as a no and became quiet, with my lips and teeth working vigorously on her nipple, she was back for another round, this time, she tried to turn me upside down, i understood and held her hips tightly and turned, she held her hand for grip and pushed herself up. She was game now. She brought her deformed nipple near my mouth and wanted to pound reddy, he was slipping till the tip. She understood it and then moved her pussy near my navel and then held reddy in one hand and adjusted her pussy to him.

Instead of moving up and down on reddy, she started moving horizontally on my body, her pussy was making loud sounds now of chap chap chap, with her nipple in my mouth her one hand was free, she moved it to my nipples and started pinching it softly, i was now completely turned on, the friction under my navel was getting more, she pounded reddy with all her might, her moans probably had shook the foundations of the hotel. Each and every guest atleast on the same floor had definately heard her moans. Her aaaaah's and oooo's were the longest and the loudest i ever heard. After about another 30 minutes of pounding reddy, she released again, her juices flowed from my navel and went till my feet now. It left a lot of trail on the bed. Madam now was fully exhausted, i was also on the verge of climax so went near her nipple again, this time she turned around and fell next to me and said, i cant anymore, that's all my body can take dear. I said to her i will also release this round please, she then pointed towards shamili who was mesmerised with the live show she had seen.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:42 PM