Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Shylu tried to remove my hand from her shoulders, i kept quiet for some seconds, when she lifter her hand to move my hand, i immediately held her boobs with the other hand and pressed it with force, a small moan left her mouth ooooooo.... shamili who was now lying on bed shouted, thats it dear, don't leave her. I kept pressing the normal boob of shylu for sometime. I then started kissing her cheeks, neck, ears, back of the neck and then came to her chest, she moved her hands down a little, i started kissing her chest just above the boobs, i tried removing the hooks of her blouse, when the first one came out, shylu pushed my hands away and said no, i am not comfy with it, i didn't relent and kept my mouth on her normal boob and started sucking it over the blouse, i then inserted my hand inside her blouse from the back and removed the bra hook in one go, her bra got loosened and i could now feel her nipple poking her blouse. My sucking her nipple made a wet spot on her blouse, i then pushed my hands on her navel and circled around it for sometime, when shylu let out another moan, i moved my hands on the other boob, it was covered by boobpads, i pushed it up a little, shylu held my hand and pushed it down again, i went back to circling her navel again.

After a lot of time spent on her blouse covered boobs, my saliva was dripping from her blouse now, i moved my hands on her thighs, saree was still covering it. I inserted my hand and found the knot of her petticoat and tried to loosen it, it was very tightly tied and didn't come easily. I then moved my hands over her pussy, it was wet, she had released so much pre cum that her panty almost was wet, when i started rolling my fingers delicately over her pussy, shylu's moans increased and they were very loud too. Shamili now said, who ever is in the next room will now want keshav. shylu gave her a stare and look, telling her not to disturb. I then held shylu's one hand and asked her to remove the knot of her petticoat in signals, she moved one hand and tried but failed, then she said, don't touch these indicating her boobs and i just nodded, when her petticoat became loose, i instead of making her get up, held her panties, petticoat and saree in one hand and pushed her on top of the cot, her clothes stayed where ever they were, but shylu had moved up, now she placed her head comfortably on pillows.

I now moved near her feet and kissed it, went little by little kissing each part on one leg and moving my hands on the other. Went till knee and moved my hands first on her thigh, then slowly moved my lips on the other. With her inner thigh getting the soft movements of my hands and the sweet kisses from lips her body started shivering. I pushed my mouth on her pussy now. I sucked her pussy juices a little and suddenly she pulled me up and shouted Fuck me idiot. I still loved the way she said idiot, i moved on top of her and placed reddy on top of her pussy and waited for a sec, she opened her eyes again and said, push it in idiot. Without any further invitation, i pushed reddy inside her, his head went easily inside her love hole. Madam made another loud moan, aaaaaaaaaa...... This was the loudest moan i had ever heard in all my encounters. my ears went numb for a second. I thought i had hurt her and removed reddy completely. Madam then opened her eyes and then held reddy with her hands and kept on top of her pussy and then moved him in a little and along with it moved her hips till reddy was buried inside her pussy.

She started moving her hips pushing my hips up, when i got over her loud moan, i started banging her pussy till she was about reach her climax. When she held the bedspread tightly with both her hands i knew that she was near to her orgasm and without wasting a second, i removed the other 2 hooks which were left on her blouse, she gave me a tight slap and again tred covering her boobs, this time i forcefully removed her hands from over her boobs and held both her hands with my hands tightly. She was no match for my strength, a small drop of tear left her eyes, i moved my mouth to her blouse and pushed it sideways, Reddy was still pounding her, now i looked at her normal boob, it was beautifully round, it was in the shape of a perfect circle, her nipple was standing like a mobile tower on top of a mountain. I kissed her nipple and chewed it a little with my teeth just like divya had taught me. Madam's hands loosened a little, then i moved my face towards her other boob, there was a very small bulge and then her nipples were curved like raw cashewnut.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:41 PM