Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
We liplocked for sometime and my hands roamed her hips, i pinched her hips and she shivered as if she saw a cockroach, i then inserted my hands on her blouse and started feeling her boobs softly, her saree still covered her boobs, i then kissed her till her neck and behind her ears, shamili let out a small moan, i then removed the pin holding the saree and it fell down to the floor. I left shamili a little and bent down and lifted her pallu, then held her saree near her navel. There was another pin attached to saree and petticoat, i removed it also. Then i slowly pushed my hands over her blouse and pressed her boobs. She let out another small moan, aaaaaa dear. I then started pulling her saree little by little, she turned along with her saree and after 4 rounds saree came off completely, she was in her blouse and petticoat now. I held her like that and pushed my mouth towards her navel. She had a big hole in her navel and half of my tongue fit inside it. I licked the navel for sometime and also moved my hands all along her hips till her ass. Then i lifted my self and removed the hooks of her blouse, her blouse had hooks at the back and i held her near my chest and removed them completely, i also loosened her bra hooks behind.

I whispered to her, get a front hook bra, it will hold your melons more dearly. She smiled and put her hand inside my jeans and held reddy. When her silky smooth fingers fell on reddy, he was hot as ever and was struggling inside, so i removed the belt and button, shamili pushed jeans and boxers down completely. Shylu was watching us closely with her hand covering her blouse still, i winked at her and she nodded her head as no still. Shamili then hit me lovingly and said why are you interested in someone who is not interested in you where as i want you. I said she should not be left alone thats why i looked at her. Now i removed the blouse completely but not the bra. She held my tee and as i lifted my hands up, she removed it and threw it near her bag, i looked at her quizzingly, she said to remember our first night oops sorry first day together. I was completely nude now, reddy was standing like a hard pole now. She bent down and started sucking reddy, i held her hairs and asked her ready, she nodded her head as yes, shylu who was sitting and watching asked us ready for what? i pushed reddy inside shamili's mouth forcefully and said for this, it was always my dream to hold someone's hair and push reddy inside their throat and shamili had agreed to it.

I now held shamili's hairs tightly and started pushing reddy inside her mouth, her eyes had tears now so stopped, she looked up and asked what happened, so i said you are crying, she said, no i just got adjustd to the force, it took sometime to get adjusted and suggested continue please, i needed no further invitation, i held her head by her hairs tightly and kept banging reddy for about 15 minutes, then shamili said, that's all she can take and sat down, i lifted her up and said, thank you and kissed her lips. She responded back and said, now my turn and she herself loosened the petticoat and threw it along with her panties down, i now removed her bra and we jumped on bed. Shamili had also shared that she wanted to be banged till she came atleast two times. I had promised her that, so went directly to her pussy. She had applied veet to her pussy and removed all the hairs around it, it was looking very sweet without any hairs, her vagina lips were looking like a bloomed sunflower, i asked her how come so open, she said natural dear, i didn't bother her with words anymore and placed reddy on the tip of her pussy and looked at her, she nodded yes, i always dont want to enter any pussy if the girl is not interested, when i got an yes, i pushed reddy a little and he went an inch inside, i gave 3 more pushes and he was buried in the dark valley's of shamili.

Shamili then adjusted her hips a little and said, now he is completely buried, i looked at her in question and she said your sperms should directly get deposited into my womb da. I started banging first and she also responded very well. Then i put my hands on her boobs and started pressing them softly, she looked at me and said, it is yours dear, do as you please, shylu was very curious now as to what i will do. I started kneading shamili's boobs as if were atta, shamili started making loud moans now, aaaaaa.... aaaa....., the room was filled with her moans, after 10 mins only she held my back tight, i knew she was about to release, so i pushed reddy with little force and she released her juices. I wanted to suck her pussy but she didn't leave me. I told her let me suck your juices, she said no wait, let me feel reddy a little more. After about 5 minutes she pushed me next to her, she said she got tired with the orgasm and wanted to lay still for sometime and then resume. I then looked at shylu. I knew she was hot and ready and i had to make a move now. I pinched shamili's hips and winked at her showing her sister. She said, ok but pour semen inside me only. I got up and moved next to shylu now and put my hand over her shoulders.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:38 PM