Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Me and english madam took the flight from our place to madras, we had become quite comfortable with each other now. Just before take off, i called shamili and said we are coming to madras and expect to meet you. Mine and shamili's friendship had grown with our phone conversations and we were very open to each other about our lives. She always shared her joys and sorrows with me and i too did the same. Our conversations had reached a point where we would discuss with each other all the happenings around and also advise each other when required. Shamili had become a very good friend now. Madam had asked me to call her by her name shylaja, and i had shortened it to shylu. We reached madras about 30 mins late due to delay from flight operations. Shamili was waiting at airport to receive us, she instantly came and hugged me first, her boobs pressed my chest, i returned the favour and hugged her tight. She said you are hurthing my boobs da. Madam was astonished with such a gesture and words, she hit shamili slowly and said, i am your sister and you forgot me completely, shamili then hugged her sister, both their boobs pressed each other's, i loved the scene and stood still watching it till they released.

Shamili then said, you watched our boobs, shylu said what dirty language are you talking to him, so shamili said, he is my best friend now and we know almost everything about each other. He was the one who guided me to get appointment for you with the doctor, i just had to visit them and get a card that's all. Shamili then had got the cab for us, we all sat in it and left for the hotel i had already booked. Then suddenly shamili asked you were supposed to start in the evening right, i said, i booked the early flight so that i can get some time to spend with you da. She hit me lovingly, i then whispered to her, your boobs are not as soft as you described. she hit and said how did you know, so i told her with the press. She just nodded and said you are more pervert actually than you sound on the phone. Shylu then said, what are you guys discussing leaving me out. I told her will tell in the room. Shamili then put her head on my shoulders and lay for sometime. Shylu was shocked at it. We all reached the hotel, i paid the cab guy and also gave him a good tip, he smiled and left. Once i reached the hotel, took the keys from reception and the hotel staff took our luggage and guided to our room. It had two seperate cots. Shylu said good, atleast today i can sleep peacefully without your disturbing noises. I laughed at her and said why do you listen, when you can sleep peacefully inside your room. Shamili also joined me and said, yes akka why do you listen to them, if you had asked then he would have already shown you pleasure.

Shylu then hit her sister on her back and asked what is wrong with you. She said she just joked. Shylu then asked what were you discussing in the cab, i said nothing, then shylu said no there must be something and persisted. I then pointed towards shamili's boobs and said we discussed about it, now alright, she couldn't understand, shylu nodded her head and said no, tell me clearly, so i went near shamili and pointed towards her milk cans and said these. Shamili didn't bother when i pointed towards her breasts. Her sister got wild and hit me and said you bastard, i really got angry on her and said it is her choice not yours, and pulled shamili near and gave her a deep kiss, she responded immediately and we had a big tongue fight going on now and suddenly shylu pulled her sister away from me and gave a tight slap to her. Shamili's eyes was now in tears, she looked at her akka and said sorry but i have waited for this moment from long, please dont and came near me and kissed again. She said i have been longing for sex from long time, you know my husband and in laws, and i feel we both are connected physically even though it is only the second time i am seeing him.

The noises that came out of his room, if you remember the night me and you heard sitting in the balcony drove me crazy for sex with him were the starting point, i have tried a lot of positions with my husband but he finishes in no time and leaves me high and dry. Saying this, she again jumped towards me and started kissing me like there was no tomorrow, we had a big mouth sucking session and after about 15 minutes shylu said, i will leave the room and comeback later. Shamili stopped her and said, my inlaws stay close and i informed them that only you have come, if they find you alone without me, then it will be a big problem for me, so please stay. Shylu then asked what should i do, so shamili then said stay in the room itself, if you want we will move to bathroom. Shylu said, i thought atleast i will sleep peacefully today and from when i have shifted next door to him, i always hear his sounds and get disturbed. Shamili then hit my head lovingly and said i told you na, she is also in love with you, but didn't know to express. I then looked at shylu and went near her and put my hands on her shoulders and asked her do you also love me? she said chi chi, i know you are married and how can i love you? so i said, marriage to divya was a blessing in disguise for me, she trusts me so much that i dont even have to lie to her when i am with some other girl, she thinks i am shri ram and wont look at other girls.

That is the reason i am able to get free with anyone including you. Now why do you hear me everynight and then tried pushing her saree pallu down, it was held by a pin and it stood on her shoulders, i moved my hand on it and removed the safety pin and it fell down, shylu then covered her blouse with her hands, she said i cant, so i said i saw your boobs long time back, when you first asked for a smoke, and during discussions with shamili, i know that you didn't get grooms due to your boobs only, and removed her hands from her blouse, she pushed her hands back. So i asked her it is your choice, i dont mind you having natural boobs and anyway we are here for your silicon implants only, so it is your choice. She sat quietly in the same position and did not leave her hands when i moved my hands on her thighs also. Then shamili who was seeing it pulled me towards herself and said me first dear, i am the one who is waiting for reddy. Shylu asked reddy? shamili nodded and then held reddy over the jeans and said his dick is called reddy.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:37 PM