Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
After 10-12 strokes only divya's body jerked and she released her juices. I pushed my head on her pussy and drank to my heart's content. Then inserted a finger into her pussy and took her pussy juices from the deep wells and applied on reddy. When i had lubed reddy properly, without any further invitation, i kept him on divy'a pussy and pushed him to the end, he again bounced off her womb. I tried to do it again, divya held my back and said, it pains now da, do it as you normally do, i tried as i always dremt of your dick banging from tip till end, but now realise it will be impossible to try in future. I cannot take such pressure continuously. I said sorry di, i didn't want to hurt you, she said, why sorry, you just did what i requested right? i nodded, then she said, her body is aching now after such powerful thrusts. I said shall i remove then, she said no, i dont want even a single drop of his leak to go anywhere else other than this hole and pointed towards her pussy. She said, i got late maturity, i became grown up only in my first year of inter and that too after i saw you. Somehow my harmones got stirred due to you only, you are the culprit, but thank you too dear hubby. I asked thank you for what? she said getting her out of puberty. I still didn't understand, so she said, all the girls used to laugh at me saying i am not growing up, even my parents were worried if something is wrong with my body, they consulted some doctors too but nothing materialised, then we visited the shakti koil and the priest there checked my horoscope and said, until she finds her soulmate she will not grow up. I then asked him, will i get him, so he had told he will get you then. Will you take me to that koil again, as i promised that if i get you in my life, i will do pooja there. I nodded my head and said, if you are now back from being devotional, reddy is still to be taken care of.

She then pushed her hips a little, i held it with my hands and pushed reddy slowly till he was fully inside his property. Then asked her shall i continue, she nodded yes, i started slowly moving reddy in and out of her pussy. She asked me to take grip and not move my chest down, i asked her why? she pushed her lips on my nipples and started biting it with her lips and teeth, it hurt a little, i said oouch, she laughed and said, if you bite me also it hurts but it is a very sweet hurt and i want you to chew my nipples like how i did now. I said yes boss, and started chewing her nipples with my mouth and teeth. I bit her slowly and she was enjoying it. Divya then held both my bums with her hands and said, let me feel his tip and pushed her hips up a little, her womb was now pressing reddy's tip, the sensation was too much to control anymore for me so i pushed her hands away from my waist and then started banging divya with all the might, more powerful than i had banged periyamma's ass. Divya held my back tightly now, but she didn't stop me from banging her hard, her breathing had become profusely high and she bent her head in such a way that her nose was pointing to wards ceiling.

I kept pounding her like that for about 15 minutes, then she whispered to my ears, i cannot hold anylonger, you also please come with me. Here reddy was fully loaded and wanted a release badly, as soon as i heard divya, i increased the pressure to the maximum i could and kept pounding her pussy, she also raised her hips with full force now, after 5-6 minutes she released her juices and her hip thrusts went numb, here reddy was almost near, but divya had already released, so i looked at her, she said continue and come soon. I needed no further instructions, i kept pounding her already leaked pussy and i released a load full of my cum, it completely soaked her cunt and also started pouring out. I wanted to remove reddy now, she held my back and said, i want all his juices inside only, he will not pour even a drop outside. I nodded my head and lay still on her for sometime. After i felt reddy doesn't have any juice left, i rolled over to her side and said divya you are the best thing that ever happened in my life. She blushed and gave a peck on my lips and said for me too. We both slept in the same position as none of had the strength to get up and clean.

Woke up in the morning, reddy was as usual awake before me. Looked at divya, the curtain window of balcony had come a little aside and the sun was now falling on her hairs. She looked like an innocent angel who had descended upon earth with the morning light, her bare back was glittering like the rays of sun reflecting on the flowing river. Her crossed thighs were looking like ripened fruits and her boobs like washington apples, and her nipples looked like cherries kept on top of red apples, her face was shining like early morning sun rays, her white feet were looking like the freshly fallen snow. I kept watching her like that for a very long time. When she moved, it was like movement of velvet flowers, and when she smiled it was like the beautiful yellow tulips blooming. I couldn't even blink after my sight fell on divya. She looked at me again and smiled. I realised that even though i uttered i love you to vini, akka and divya, i never felt what being in love was. I understood that my heart will now long for divya. Yes it was love, i was in love.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:31 PM