Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
She said no, but hearing how long he can last my temptation took over, she now pulled me over her. I slid down a little and started sucking her nipples one by one, then moved a little lower to her navel and inserted my tongue in the most loving part of divya's body, i rolled it for sometime there, she held my hairs tightly now, i knew now or never an dived directly to her pussy, i without wasting any minute put my tongue inside her pussy, she tried to pull me up, but i didn't move, she let my hairs now, i started sucking her left over pussy juice from first session, it was mixed with my cum but there was not time like now, so didn't bother cleaning her and kept rolling my tongue inside her pussy, divya had got used to longer bangs of reddy now, even when i sucked her pussy mounds harder she didn't come. after spending about half an hour on her pussy, i lifted myself and moved closer to her and asked, what happened you didn't like it?

she said, she loved it, i asked then how come you didn't release, she said, i want him banging my walls, you have sent him so deep inside me that i cannot release anymore without him inside, i said, let us check and then went back to licking her pussy again, this time i inserted a finger inside her love hole and started moving it in and out, kept my tongue on her pussy love mound and started chewing and biting it, after about 15 minutes of hard sucking and fingering she released, i drank divya's love nector. It had the most wonderful taste, not as good as vini's but better than akka's and periyamma's. She also smelt good(or probably i had got used to pussy juices i dont know). Then when i cleaned her pussy with my tongue, i moved on top of her and as reddy was already ready now, i tried inserting him, since her pussy entrance was dry now, i could feel the heat of friction when he went in by about an inch.

I looked at divya and asked her, is he hurting? She smiled and said, yesterday he hurt, from then on he is only loving and loving, i asked, your pussy is so hot, should i continue. She hit on my head and said, it is always yours, you can do what you want with it. I laughed a little now and said, what about the other holes, she asked what other holes, so i pointed first towards her mouth, she blushed and said whenever you want after this round. I then asked her what about other hole, now she got irrated with my question and asked what other hole, so i pointed towards her bum hole. She said sheeeee, it is not the hole to put reddy inside, i smiled and said, i shall show you how good it will feel when he goes inside? She then asked me did you do to udaya there also? i nodded yes. She said then i got a second hand husband, i want to meet her tomorrow and kill her. I said, udaya is an imaginary name, but that girl also didn't give me her back hole so i ditched her.

Divya became very angry with the word ditching, she said, my husband will never ever hurt someone's feelings and never leave anyone halfway, promise, i said promise, but told her i should also get something in return. Divya then said, when you get your first salary, you can have everything of me from that day, but until that my ass hole will be virgin, i really want you to go to good and better position than any of my relatives, i interrupted her and asked her what if i do business? She then lovingly hit me and said then you will have to buy us a new house and car for getting the back hole. I asked what nonsense, she said not nonsense, even i want to give something for your success, What ever i have now is all given by you, i interrupted saying no not everything, she looked quizzingly, i said bra and panty set you wore is not given by me. She hit me lovingly and said, i am washing it everynight after you sleep so that it is dry by morning, since we can't go out, i am managing with it. Come this saturday, i need dresses and innerwear, you will have to take me out and buy me those things. I said ok, but since we dont need any clothes till then shall we continue and licked her cheeks till her ears.

She nodded yes, where was i to see it, i pushed my lips on her ears and inserted tongue inside her ear holes, she tried to push me away saying it is tickling, i pushed reddy a little more now, she then held reddy and said go in da i am waiting, so i pushed reddy to the hilt in one go, she choked for a minute and then said do it again, so i removed reddy till the tip of her pussy and looked at her, she nodded yes, i pushed reddy with a severe push that he went completely inside and bounced on divya's womb. His tip had touched her womb, it was soft and the touches always drove reddy crazy. Divya again choked and when she came back to normal said, i want you to continue like this. I said are you crazy or what, what if you get hurt, She said, the friction and his fast pumping was driving her to extacy and she loved it when he moved in with force. She said she liked my hard pumping and i should always do like this only to her. I thought, yesterday she has spilled so much blood that under normal circumstances i only would have fainted and now she is asking for so much pressure. I now started pulling out reddy till her pussy tip and sent him inside with a single push.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:31 PM