Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I came back to room and sat on the cot, just then heard a knock at the door. I was surprised who it would be at this time. Opened the door, saw vini and asked her what? she said, can you please move my cupboard to the other room, as i am no longer living here. She then saw the pre cum mark on reddy and smiled. Divya also came near room and asked what and vini repeated the same, so divya said, take the necesary clothes now, we can move the cupboard tomorrow. Vini asked is it ok if i come in, she asked with a sarcastic smile, divya firmly nodded her head and said yes. She had to get used to such intrusions in future also as we lived in a joint family till now. Divya came and collected her clothes and her panty fell down, i knew she was trying to provoke me, but what to do, when wife is near, it is better to bend your head even for aishwarya rai. I had become one such husband who now cared what his wife felt about him. When she left, divya signalled me to close the door. I closed it within fraction of a second. Last night only i knew the stamina of divya, and when there was no invitation required, i just jumped at her and put my hands on her navel,i started caress her navel, it was a big turn on for me, she had the lovliest navel hole i had ever seen, just one thought of it and reddy started stirring behind her bums.

Divya then said, let me remove this dress, i have been wearing this since morning, she left towards bathroom and i followed. I pulled her closer and pushed my lips on her lips, it tasted like the favourite sweet, i started biting and chewing her lips with love, she closed her eyes, so i asked her if you want to close your eyes i will not continue, i like the way she looks at reddy with hungry eyes. She hit me and said, i am enjoying and you suddenly interrupt. I said sorry and continued tongue fighting with her, then slolwy opened the hooks of her pavadai and the knot of davani and pushed it down, i also removed her pavadai now, she was only in her bra and panties. I went back a little, she asked what happened? so i said, let me enjoy the beauty god has given me. She felt litle shy when i started oogling her, after a couple of minutes, i moved my hand on her bra and let her right boobs out of it, with the bra hooks still holding, her right boob started getting red, then i moved the bra to top of her boobs, both her boobs were visible now. her areola was normal compared to periyamma's or akka's areola, they had bigger ones. But divya had sharper nipples, i could not control anymore, i held my tee and tracks and removed them in a flash. I held divya and removed her bra hooks, i told her get front hook bra for yourself, so she said, whatever you want me to wear, you only have to get me as i am no longer in parents place, when you held my hand and took me out of my parents place, i became all yours, and when you tied this indicating mangalsutra, you own me completely. So i asked her will you wear shorts and sleevless tops at home then, she nodded yes and said as i said, whatever you want me to wear, how ever i look good to your eyes, i will dress like that. I jokingly said, i like you now better without dress, she hit me lovingly and said, this look is only for you in privacy, it will be only for you for as long as we are there.

I pushed my mouth on her nipple and hand on the other boob. I pressed her boob gently and started sucking the nipple with lots of smoothness, she was enjoying it, she pushed my head on her nipple harder, i started pushing her nipple up and down with my tongue, it became very hard now, i sucked it for almost 15 minutes and then moved my mouth towards her other nipple. I directly started sucking it harder, a moan left divya's mouth, aaaaaaa.... keshoo love you da. I then pushed my hand inside her pussy and started massaging all over her pussy, she then held reddy tightly and said remove the panty also dear, i obliged and pushed it down, she moved her legs and it was out of her body completely. I pushed her to wall now and went closer and started kissing her neck and chest just above her boobs. She was still holding reddy with her hands. she pulled him closer to her pussy. Reddy touched the tip of her pussy, it still gave a kind of thrill for me as i had one permanent hole now for him. She then parted her legs a little and made room for reddy and held him again near her hole, i gave a small push and his head went inside her, divya let out a small shrilling sound, then she said, it will a couple of more days for my pussy to get adjusted for initial thrusts.

I smiled and said, well need to lube it before pushing him in, she said, first let me get what i want, then you can do as you wish as we have all night and if you want all day tomorrow and all our lifetime, but please send him inside more, i am dying for him from evening and we both had one work or another. I told her see your love changed from me to him in just a single day, she said it is only yours i ever dreamed of even when i fingered, so what is your problem, push it inside now, i laughed and said you are commanding now. She said yes, this is my property now and i can do what i want with it. I gave another thrust and reddy went half inside, divya now moved her butt a little forward and i gave final push and reddy was buried inside her hot pussy. She held me tightly and said, dont move, i want to feel him like that for sometime. I didn't move reddy, but slowly moved near her nipples and started moving my mouth and hands softly on them. after sometime i started pressing her boobs with more force and it became red like apples, and her nipples also darkned, she said its paining da, do it more slowly,

i said these now belong to me and i can do what ever i wish, she said with such force, it will loosen fast and will start hanging and you will not like them anymore, so then i said, we will get silicon implanted for you. Just then i realised, silicon can be implanted to engish madam's boobs too. Divya then started moving her hips, i understood and started moving reddy in and out of her pussy slowly, when her pre cum juices started flowing, it became smooth for reddy and he was enjoying the movements inside his personal hole, we had all the time in the world, she then said in my ears, i am about to... i understood and started banging her hole with a little force. She held my back tightly and released her juices. I stood still for sometime and then wanted to move back, she held me tightly and said, till he pours his leak inside, he should not come out. so i asked her, i want to suck your pussy, she said later when i am done. i didn't argue with her anymore. In marriage wife is always first, and husband always last, i made a note in my mind.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:27 PM